Subject: You've earned-yourself a Southwest-Airlines $100-GiftCard! Fill-Out This-Survey

From: "Southwest Airlines Rewards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:09:01 -0700

-----------------------------------------

Southwest Airlines Survey

-----------------------------------------

Notification No.2469769328t82e

-----------------------------------------

Flight-Voucher #2296925389t2384

-----------------------------------------

Dear [email-masked],

At Southwest-Airlines, we remain-dedicated to top-quality customer-service

delivered with a sense of warmth, individual pride, friendliness & company spirit.

Do you love to fly-Southwest?

Let us know your thoughts now to get a $100-voucher for your next-flight

that helped. Even when I am not staying at 22969253 Cosmo, I find myself there at least once during my trip for a slice...or 10. You won't find any signs for this place but just follow 22969253 wonderful pizza smell down a long hall way on 22969253 third floor of 22969253 Cosmo near 22969253 exit of Marquee as well as restaurants, Milo and STK. If you see a long line down a hallway, they aren't waiting for 22969253 restroom or trying to get into 22969253 backdoor of Marquee...it's Secret Pizza doing their magic... Your pizza is so good that 22969253 deodorant, Secret, had to tell everyone about it! My cousin and I needed a night cap before we headed to our hotel. After a night/early morning of binge drinking, we needed some carbs to soak up some alcohol. 22969253 "Secret" location wasn't hard for me to find since I vowed to be back. 22969253 simplest way to get there is get on 22969253 third floor and look for a pool table. And boom! Right across from that is 22969253 small corr
idor to 22969253 "Secret" location I guess we caught a break from 22969253 line being very long. 3am and it was smooth sailing. My cousin place two slices of 22969253 combination. I wanted to try 22969253 cheese one only, but at this point my stomach could handle one slice. 22969253 service was so quick that we were in and out. 22969253 crust was soft and crispy. 22969253 toppings of meats and veggies were covering 22969253 pizza slices. 22969253 cheese was stringy and gooey. A great sized piece to satisfy a drunken appetite. If this was "Fight Club", a lot of people would be in trouble. As everyone should know 22969253 first rule of "Fight Club". You don't speak of "Fight Club"! But, oh well! Be prepared to be punched in 22969253 mouth with flavorful and filling pizza! Finally tried Secret Pizza, and I loved it. I got a thick Sicilian slice, and it was great. It was so good that I got back in line and got another slice. And this was after already eating at Holstein's. Had my pizz
a and beer before seeing Neon Trees at 22969253 Boulevard pool. Only knock I have is that I have to get something like a Bud Light to drink with my pizza. Wish they had maybe one good local craft beer on draught, then it would be 5 stars. Atmosphere, although small, is quite cool. I sat at an Arcade game and had my pizza and beer. Unfortunately 22969253 arcade game didn't work or I just couldn't figure out how to use it and so I wasted a dollar. I think I'm giving this place 3 stars because I was very dissatisfied with 22969253 fact that 22969253 veggie pizza that I had ordered did not includeThe onions and 22969253 tomatoes that were on display on 22969253 pizza in 22969253 window. I specifically ordered an entire pie with pepperoni, with half of 22969253 pie as a veggie and pepperoni pizza. All I got was bell peppers, mushrooms, and olives. Tomatoes and onions are nowhere to be found. So I'm a bit confused as to why it was made 22969253 way it was. I also didn't notice 22969253 la
ck of ingredients until I was in my room and honestly too hungry to go back down and complain. 22969253 pizza itself was okay, crust was nice and thin, but I would've appreciated more sauce. It was a bit too salty for me and I did notice that there was a lot of grease even though there wasn't very much cheese. Honestly for $36 I feel like I was overcharged, but hey it's Las Vegas and those are 22969253 prices you can expect to pay on 22969253 strip. As a local, I feel like there are other places around Las Vegas that have better pizza. Only way I'll come back here is if I'm drunk. It seems like 88.1% of their customers are clubbers anyways. So much hype. So much disappointment. People kept saying how it's like a NY slice. Well, I guess I'll have to wait over 30 minutes in line at 3am for these $5 slices. Verdict? Wrong. Crust? Falls apart when you try 22969253 Brooklyn fold, and it doesn't have any flavor. Sauce? Can't taste 22969253 fresh tomatoes. Cheese? This part is pretty spot-
on. Service? Asked for two regulars and a sausage. Got a pepperoni and a regular. What? Their sausage is of great quality, but that's about all I can say. Slices aren't large like Brooklyn ones, and this