Subject: You've been accept by WhosWho.

From: "Whos-Who ietf-dkim-archive" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 16:44:40 +0000

Hey admin,
You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your
professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier
networking organization for distinguished professionals.
Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands
of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing
accomplishment within their own geographical area.
[ >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please
click_here.]
On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our
organization.
Warm Regards,
John D'Agostino
Membership Division
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following
address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all
future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go
[_here]