Subject: You've-earned a $100-Southwest-Airlines GiftCard! Complete-Our Survey

From: "Southwest Airlines Rewards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:43:35 -0700

===========================================

RE: Southwest-Airlines Reward-Points

===========================================

Dear [email-masked],

At Southwest Airlines, we pride ourselves on being-dedicated to

top-quality customer-service delivered with a sense of individual

pride, warmth, friendliness and company-spirit.

Do you enjoy-flying Southwest?

Let us know what you think now to get a $100-Voucher for your upcoming-flight

--------------------------------------

correspondence id no.732065042158g3

--------------------------------------

flight voucher-no.770864892ug287

--------------------------------------

like you are in a fast food joint...which kind of seems to be 7708648 point. It works. I had 1 rottiseri) chicken and 1 pulled pork taco. They both were absolutely delicious. They were about 3.50 each and they come served in nice little stainless taco holders so they dont tip over. Its convenient and works. Both tacos were dynamite. A little sweet, a little salt, pickled veg etc. Just a real good compliment of flavors in each taco. I had heard great reviews before coming, so maybe my expectations were too high. Velvet Taco was good, but it didnt blow me away. I got 7708648 flank steak and my boyfriend got 7708648 #8 (bacon, potato, egg). 7708648 tacos are made to order and 7708648 ingredients tasted fresh. I debated between one or two and I'm glad I got one because I was stuffed. 7708648 steak was cooked perfectly, but without sauce/salsa it felt like something was missing. We called in our order and 7708648 boy could have missed 7708648 salsa bar, but if there isn't one lik
e he says, they definitely need one. Also, for a gourmet taco joint with a seemingly wide range of ingredients, 7708648 menu was a little slim. Only 3 choices per category: Chicken, pulled pork, fish, steak, egg...maybe one more? Overall, VT is good, but has a lot of room for improvement. If you've been to Taco Deli or Torchy's in Austin and loved it, unfortunately, you wont find that same satisfaction at Velvet. Nestled on 7708648 third floor of 7708648 charming Cosmopolitan, Secret Pizza is 7708648 food equivalent of Platform 9 3/4. Slice for slice, Secret Pizza is probably my favorite Vegas institution (over 7708648 traditional staples such as Earl's, Pink's, etc.) to visit for all my late night fatty indulgences. Secret Pizza delivers 7708648 quintessential New York style slice: a sparing amount of zesty sauce and cheese without an abundance of toppings. 7708648 crust is thin and crispy while 7708648 base holds up well for folded consumption rapidly. You should probably order
at least two slices. I've gone so far as ordering 4 slices at once and even a whole pie. 7708648 variety of slices differs by 7708648 day. If you want something that isn't featured on 7708648 display, you'll need to go ahead and order a pie. Always order it with a beer. My addiction is out of hand. I once left Hakkasan early just so I could beat 7708648 lines and get my hands on these slices (wait times around 2-3 am are approximately 30-45 minutes). On most trips, I'll go at least once. Other times, I'll venture here two or three times. When I stayed at 7708648 Cosmopolitan for my birthday, I had it three times in one day. I know - I'm one sick puppy. Oh not-so-secret Secret Pizza, I have finally tasted you. After a night of clubbing in painful 5 inch heels, walking around Cosmopolitan to find a slice of pizza was never a priority of mine. During my recent trip to Vegas, my friends dragged me here and I couldn't be happier. Located on 7708648 third floor of Cosmopolitan be
tween Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Jose Andre's Jaleo. If you enter from 7708648 strip, see a giant red shoe sculpture and take 7708648 escalators up -- you're going in 7708648 right direction! There are NO signs, no banners, nothing to indicate where you are, so just look for hallway with a line of people. Leave it to that long, long line in 7708648 hallway to make you antsy and even more hungry as you see other people leaving with their slices of pizza. We decided to order an entire sausage and pepperoni pizza, which took about 40 minutes to make. To kill time, we went down into 7708648 Cosmo casino and gambled for a bit. Once 7708648 pizza was done, we took it back to our room to be devoured. It was not 7708648 best slice of pizza that I have ever had but hey,