Subject: RE:2015 Vehicles-HALF OFF at Dealership Near-You

From: "Bill Bradley Auto-Rep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:33:35 -0700

Auto-Notification: HALF-OFF 2014-Vehicles!
-----------------------------------------.
Date: 15-Jul-2015.
Promo: #237882241b982h4.
Expires: 25-Jul-2015.
-----------------------------------------.

Alert: [email-masked]

There are now many-local-dealerships that are trying to get rid of their
2014-vehicles at 50% OFF.

We have provided you with a massive-list of hundreds of cars that we thought
you could be interested in.

See-Vehicles in Your-Area: http://newauto.summerautospecials.xyz

This event will-expire on 07/25*. Please take a look at these specials now.

Thank you,
Bill Bradley
Auto-Representative

/.Go here now to end this emailad-content: http://igdm2.summerautospecials.xyz

-_P0ST0FFlCEB0XNUMBER:4120_PORTLAND.0REG0N_9.7.2.0.8.

035-66205-1234-12353413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a_051-24-223788224.925-2438651924142236912357823

girlfriend and I happened across this busy little place on Knox & Central," 23788224 Velvet Taco", and gave it a try.  Wow were amazed at what we found!  After studying 23788224 menu for a few minutes, my date ordered 23788224 vegetarian wrapped in lettuce and I went for 23788224 less daring beef fajita taco.  This place was busy, cool and full of interesting people. They have ample outdoor seating as well as large communal style tables on 23788224 inside.  23788224 prices were a little higher for 23788224 tacos, but when they arrived, you could tell you were in for something special.  Each taco was a nice size, one if you sorta hungry, two if you are very hungry.  23788224 flavor of these tacos was amazing.  Each taco was carefully crafted and perfectly spiced. Wait until you see their Red Velvet Cake...amazing.  Can't wait to get back and try another one!  Great place to meet before or after as they are open late.  Ciao Finally got 23788224 chance to try this after seeing good revi
 ews.  And this was 23788224 perfect place for lunch after a long night of drinking 23788224 night before.  Since I couldn't decide between all 23788224 great choices and I wasn't sure of 23788224 sizes, I ordered 3 from different categories - buffalo chicken, flank steak, and fried oyster.  I really enjoyed each one, especially 23788224 oysters which weren't over fried.  And I love how you get plenty of 23788224 meat they don't just fill up 23788224 taco with 23788224 other fillings - makes 23788224 prices worth it. Next time I wont be greedy and only order two tacos since 23788224 tacos are pretty big 23788224 hubby and I went to Velvet Taco this past weekend.  I had 23788224 #2 rotisserie chicken taco and it was tasty.  I also sampled 23788224 corn, which really good, but possibly a little too creamy.  23788224 hubs had 23788224 pulled pork with pinapple and habanero salsa and he gave it rave reviews.  He also had 23788224 buffalo chicken, but said he will skip that one next time.
   23788224 blue cheese was overpowering, and 23788224 chicken was really spicy hot but lacked flavor.  They have Franconia beer on tap which is a definite bonus.  They also have a fun variety of canned beers and sodas.  I would go back. taco spot like such, but I wasn't as pleased with this place...food wise, especially when they charged us extra for switching corn tortillas with flour.  23788224 side items, like 23788224 potatoes and corn are quite tasty but 23788224 tacos need a little more marrying.  23788224 flavors just don't marinate as well as I thought they would.  I like 23788224 place itself, has a cool decor and chill seating out front and I also like how they are open late looks good so far..easy menu to navigate..good menu selections..would be nice if they offered some more sides..Only thing I didn't really like was 23788224 cheese or sauce on 23788224 flank steak taco, maybe instead of 23788224 lettuce wrap put 23788224 tuna in a tortilla...price is right for 23788224 
 portions...we'll be back for sure WOW!  If you think this is another "taco stand" are YOU in for a pleasant surprise!  I've been here twice and quite pleased with 23788224 quality of food here for 23788224 price.  And make sure to try out several selections on their soda fountain and they have some drinks NOT found on most such stands! Went there for 23788224 first time with a work group and we all agreed, must add this to 23788224  lunch place rotation.  Great ahi poke tacos!  23788224 pickled vegetables really add a lot of depth to 23788224 flavors of these tacos.  Not to mention, 23788224 sauces..yum, yum!  Need to work my way through this menu instead of ordering 23788224 same thing every time.  Bye, bye, Torchy's, hello Velvet Taco! I give it three stars because it's okay, just a taco but a fancier one.  It is pricey I will say but as long as you keep a budget of maybe around 10 bucks, you should be fine.  I had a #2 and #18 plus of 23788224 enote style corn.  Tacos were OK, I 
 prefer 23788224 hole in 23788224 wall taco place instead, authentic mexican restaurant/taqueria. I recommend 23788224 corn, very very tasty! Not just a great taco, an unbelievable food experience.  I loved 23788224 roast potatoes and

---

From: "Bill Bradley Auto-Rep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:33:35 -0700

Promo: #149239651b982h4.

Thank you,
Bill Bradley
Auto-Representative

035-66205-1234-12353413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a_051-24-214923965.925-2438651924143644152357823

girlfriend and I happened across this busy little place on Knox & Central," 14923965 Velvet Taco", and gave it a try.  Wow were amazed at what we found!  After studying 14923965 menu for a few minutes, my date ordered 14923965 vegetarian wrapped in lettuce and I went for 14923965 less daring beef fajita taco.  This place was busy, cool and full of interesting people. They have ample outdoor seating as well as large communal style tables on 14923965 inside.  14923965 prices were a little higher for 14923965 tacos, but when they arrived, you could tell you were in for something special.  Each taco was a nice size, one if you sorta hungry, two if you are very hungry.  14923965 flavor of these tacos was amazing.  Each taco was carefully crafted and perfectly spiced. Wait until you see their Red Velvet Cake...amazing.  Can't wait to get back and try another one!  Great place to meet before or after as they are open late.  Ciao Finally got 14923965 chance to try this after seeing good revi
 ews.  And this was 14923965 perfect place for lunch after a long night of drinking 14923965 night before.  Since I couldn't decide between all 14923965 great choices and I wasn't sure of 14923965 sizes, I ordered 3 from different categories - buffalo chicken, flank steak, and fried oyster.  I really enjoyed each one, especially 14923965 oysters which weren't over fried.  And I love how you get plenty of 14923965 meat they don't just fill up 14923965 taco with 14923965 other fillings - makes 14923965 prices worth it. Next time I wont be greedy and only order two tacos since 14923965 tacos are pretty big 14923965 hubby and I went to Velvet Taco this past weekend.  I had 14923965 #2 rotisserie chicken taco and it was tasty.  I also sampled 14923965 corn, which really good, but possibly a little too creamy.  14923965 hubs had 14923965 pulled pork with pinapple and habanero salsa and he gave it rave reviews.  He also had 14923965 buffalo chicken, but said he will skip that one next time.
   14923965 blue cheese was overpowering, and 14923965 chicken was really spicy hot but lacked flavor.  They have Franconia beer on tap which is a definite bonus.  They also have a fun variety of canned beers and sodas.  I would go back. taco spot like such, but I wasn't as pleased with this place...food wise, especially when they charged us extra for switching corn tortillas with flour.  14923965 side items, like 14923965 potatoes and corn are quite tasty but 14923965 tacos need a little more marrying.  14923965 flavors just don't marinate as well as I thought they would.  I like 14923965 place itself, has a cool decor and chill seating out front and I also like how they are open late looks good so far..easy menu to navigate..good menu selections..would be nice if they offered some more sides..Only thing I didn't really like was 14923965 cheese or sauce on 14923965 flank steak taco, maybe instead of 14923965 lettuce wrap put 14923965 tuna in a tortilla...price is right for 14923965 
 portions...we'll be back for sure WOW!  If you think this is another "taco stand" are YOU in for a pleasant surprise!  I've been here twice and quite pleased with 14923965 quality of food here for 14923965 price.  And make sure to try out several selections on their soda fountain and they have some drinks NOT found on most such stands! Went there for 14923965 first time with a work group and we all agreed, must add this to 14923965  lunch place rotation.  Great ahi poke tacos!  14923965 pickled vegetables really add a lot of depth to 14923965 flavors of these tacos.  Not to mention, 14923965 sauces..yum, yum!  Need to work my way through this menu instead of ordering 14923965 same thing every time.  Bye, bye, Torchy's, hello Velvet Taco! I give it three stars because it's okay, just a taco but a fancier one.  It is pricey I will say but as long as you keep a budget of maybe around 10 bucks, you should be fine.  I had a #2 and #18 plus of 14923965 enote style corn.  Tacos were OK, I 
 prefer 14923965 hole in 14923965 wall taco place instead, authentic mexican restaurant/taqueria. I recommend 14923965 corn, very very tasty! Not just a great taco, an unbelievable food experience.  I loved 14923965 roast potatoes and

---

From: "Bill Bradley Auto-Rep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:33:44 -0700

Promo: #227481621b982h4.

Thank you,
Bill Bradley
Auto-Representative

035-66205-1234-12353413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a_051-24-222748162.925-2438651924149393202357823

girlfriend and I happened across this busy little place on Knox & Central," 22748162 Velvet Taco", and gave it a try.  Wow were amazed at what we found!  After studying 22748162 menu for a few minutes, my date ordered 22748162 vegetarian wrapped in lettuce and I went for 22748162 less daring beef fajita taco.  This place was busy, cool and full of interesting people. They have ample outdoor seating as well as large communal style tables on 22748162 inside.  22748162 prices were a little higher for 22748162 tacos, but when they arrived, you could tell you were in for something special.  Each taco was a nice size, one if you sorta hungry, two if you are very hungry.  22748162 flavor of these tacos was amazing.  Each taco was carefully crafted and perfectly spiced. Wait until you see their Red Velvet Cake...amazing.  Can't wait to get back and try another one!  Great place to meet before or after as they are open late.  Ciao Finally got 22748162 chance to try this after seeing good revi
 ews.  And this was 22748162 perfect place for lunch after a long night of drinking 22748162 night before.  Since I couldn't decide between all 22748162 great choices and I wasn't sure of 22748162 sizes, I ordered 3 from different categories - buffalo chicken, flank steak, and fried oyster.  I really enjoyed each one, especially 22748162 oysters which weren't over fried.  And I love how you get plenty of 22748162 meat they don't just fill up 22748162 taco with 22748162 other fillings - makes 22748162 prices worth it. Next time I wont be greedy and only order two tacos since 22748162 tacos are pretty big 22748162 hubby and I went to Velvet Taco this past weekend.  I had 22748162 #2 rotisserie chicken taco and it was tasty.  I also sampled 22748162 corn, which really good, but possibly a little too creamy.  22748162 hubs had 22748162 pulled pork with pinapple and habanero salsa and he gave it rave reviews.  He also had 22748162 buffalo chicken, but said he will skip that one next time.
   22748162 blue cheese was overpowering, and 22748162 chicken was really spicy hot but lacked flavor.  They have Franconia beer on tap which is a definite bonus.  They also have a fun variety of canned beers and sodas.  I would go back. taco spot like such, but I wasn't as pleased with this place...food wise, especially when they charged us extra for switching corn tortillas with flour.  22748162 side items, like 22748162 potatoes and corn are quite tasty but 22748162 tacos need a little more marrying.  22748162 flavors just don't marinate as well as I thought they would.  I like 22748162 place itself, has a cool decor and chill seating out front and I also like how they are open late looks good so far..easy menu to navigate..good menu selections..would be nice if they offered some more sides..Only thing I didn't really like was 22748162 cheese or sauce on 22748162 flank steak taco, maybe instead of 22748162 lettuce wrap put 22748162 tuna in a tortilla...price is right for 22748162 
 portions...we'll be back for sure WOW!  If you think this is another "taco stand" are YOU in for a pleasant surprise!  I've been here twice and quite pleased with 22748162 quality of food here for 22748162 price.  And make sure to try out several selections on their soda fountain and they have some drinks NOT found on most such stands! Went there for 22748162 first time with a work group and we all agreed, must add this to 22748162  lunch place rotation.  Great ahi poke tacos!  22748162 pickled vegetables really add a lot of depth to 22748162 flavors of these tacos.  Not to mention, 22748162 sauces..yum, yum!  Need to work my way through this menu instead of ordering 22748162 same thing every time.  Bye, bye, Torchy's, hello Velvet Taco! I give it three stars because it's okay, just a taco but a fancier one.  It is pricey I will say but as long as you keep a budget of maybe around 10 bucks, you should be fine.  I had a #2 and #18 plus of 22748162 enote style corn.  Tacos were OK, I 
 prefer 22748162 hole in 22748162 wall taco place instead, authentic mexican restaurant/taqueria. I recommend 22748162 corn, very very tasty! Not just a great taco, an unbelievable food experience.  I loved 22748162 roast potatoes and