Subject: RE: Your-Complimentary Steak-Dinner (Coupone-Expires 7/16/2015)

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:24:48 -0700

Can't See These Images? Go here

looked like it led to a bathroom, and I needed to pee so we checked it out. But luckily we found secret pizza! 22151186 white pizza is delicious, and all 22151186 others are as well. It's cheap for Las Vegas, and at night you just want some greasy pizza. My family ordered a couple of slices and just ate while standing in 22151186 store, but we decided to get a whole one to take back to 22151186 room, so we got 22151186 deluxe (or supreme, forgot which) pizza. It was really good! Crisp crust, even delicious 22151186 next day when it was cold. We decided to come here after hitting up 22151186 Marquee. Secret Pizza is a pretty dope spot. Their pizza was really good. I just stuck to 22151186 simple pizza...pepperoni! But they way it tastes...it has 22151186 authentic pizza taste compared to big chains such as Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc. but you get 22151186 point! 22151186 line was a little long, but it went by quick. 22151186 restaurant is kind of hidden so be on 22151186 lookout for i
t. Located on 22151186 3rd floor inside of 22151186 Cosmopolitan! Secret Pizza in 22151186 Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino has good pizza. My friend had read about this place online and knew where to look in general. However, if we had not known beforehand to be on 22151186 lookout we likely would have never found it. It is located down a dimly lit corridor with framed album covers hanging on 22151186 wall. So I had read about this "no-name" pizza place prior to visiting Vegas this time 'round, and I was determined to find it. And find it, we did! (It wasn't difficult. 22151186 front desk clerk advised us, when we checked in, that 22151186 hallway to this pizza place is on 22151186 third floor, beside Jaleo restaurant). We had heard this was 22151186 best pizza in LV, so our expectations were rather high. And it did not disappoint! Sure, it's a no-frills place, where you stand in line and order and pick up your pizza. There's barely any place to sit down inside there, but right outside
22151186 hallway there's a big open space with lounge chairs and end tables (along with a pool table with two tip-less cues. Cosmo people, can you get new cue sticks for this table? Please?). We ordered individual slices: hubby had a meat-based slice (pepperoni and other meats), kids had white cheese-based slices with some veggies on them. They said they were 22151186 best pizzas they ever had, and if we lived nearby, they'd be here every single day for pizza. Knowing them, they would, too! We didn't encounter a long line, like 22151186 other reviewers mentioned. We probably came at an off-time (although if it wasn't noon on 22151186 dot, it must've been within 22151186 hour, as we all get ravenous by then. Maybe we were just lucky. There was no line to speak of). Obviously not so much a secret anymore, but still a good place to drop in for a slice if you're in Vegas or at least exploring (or partying on) 22151186 grounds of 22151186 Cosmopolitan. 22151186 whole "hidden" thing stil
l gives it an appealing quality. If you haven't been in yet, it's on 22151186 third level across from 22151186 pool table lounge area. 22151186 dark corridor leading into 22151186 light of 22151186 "hole in 22151186 wall" pizza joint is a pretty sweet introduction to 22151186 place. Slices are pricey, but I doubt 22151186 majority of their clientele cares much about that so long as they can feed 22151186 drunken hunger. 22151186 pizza is really good, though, and it won't take long for you to start stuffing your mouth with it after ordering. It seems small, but there's still enough space to work around 22151186 crowds when eating your slice and drinking your beer. 22151186 not so secret, Secret Pizza, has been in my bookmarks for a long time. Since I'm pretty sure everyone knows exactly where this place is by now, I won't go to far into it's whereabouts. But, if you do happen to have a hard time finding it, here's a little tip. There's a strange little glass elevator on 22151186 3rd
floor...look just to 22151186 left of that and you'll see 22151186 dark, but wondrous, hallway to pizza heaven. You're welcome. Inside you'll find an arcade game, a few counters to stand at while you eat, and 22151186 pizza counter itself. Yup, that's it. After you place your order, you make your way down 22151186 line and pay for it at 22151186 register. Now, I'm not sure if anyone's really paid much attention but there's well over a grand hanging up on 22151186 wall as a decoration near 22151186 register too. Maybe a slightly over 22151186 top take on 22151186 ole' first dollar made thing? I don't know, but it was fun to look at it. 22151186 pizza selection itself is decent. They have single slices in several varieties, including their infamous white pizza, as well as full pies and somewhat of a build your own option. I also saw a few deep dish slices sitting out but they were huge, and at $8 a slice, I didn't

---

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:26:46 -0700

looked like it led to a bathroom, and I needed to pee so we checked it out. But luckily we found secret pizza! 22198486 white pizza is delicious, and all 22198486 others are as well. It's cheap for Las Vegas, and at night you just want some greasy pizza. My family ordered a couple of slices and just ate while standing in 22198486 store, but we decided to get a whole one to take back to 22198486 room, so we got 22198486 deluxe (or supreme, forgot which) pizza. It was really good! Crisp crust, even delicious 22198486 next day when it was cold. We decided to come here after hitting up 22198486 Marquee. Secret Pizza is a pretty dope spot. Their pizza was really good. I just stuck to 22198486 simple pizza...pepperoni! But they way it tastes...it has 22198486 authentic pizza taste compared to big chains such as Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc. but you get 22198486 point! 22198486 line was a little long, but it went by quick. 22198486 restaurant is kind of hidden so be on 22198486 lookout for i
t. Located on 22198486 3rd floor inside of 22198486 Cosmopolitan! Secret Pizza in 22198486 Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino has good pizza. My friend had read about this place online and knew where to look in general. However, if we had not known beforehand to be on 22198486 lookout we likely would have never found it. It is located down a dimly lit corridor with framed album covers hanging on 22198486 wall. So I had read about this "no-name" pizza place prior to visiting Vegas this time 'round, and I was determined to find it. And find it, we did! (It wasn't difficult. 22198486 front desk clerk advised us, when we checked in, that 22198486 hallway to this pizza place is on 22198486 third floor, beside Jaleo restaurant). We had heard this was 22198486 best pizza in LV, so our expectations were rather high. And it did not disappoint! Sure, it's a no-frills place, where you stand in line and order and pick up your pizza. There's barely any place to sit down inside there, but right outside
22198486 hallway there's a big open space with lounge chairs and end tables (along with a pool table with two tip-less cues. Cosmo people, can you get new cue sticks for this table? Please?). We ordered individual slices: hubby had a meat-based slice (pepperoni and other meats), kids had white cheese-based slices with some veggies on them. They said they were 22198486 best pizzas they ever had, and if we lived nearby, they'd be here every single day for pizza. Knowing them, they would, too! We didn't encounter a long line, like 22198486 other reviewers mentioned. We probably came at an off-time (although if it wasn't noon on 22198486 dot, it must've been within 22198486 hour, as we all get ravenous by then. Maybe we were just lucky. There was no line to speak of). Obviously not so much a secret anymore, but still a good place to drop in for a slice if you're in Vegas or at least exploring (or partying on) 22198486 grounds of 22198486 Cosmopolitan. 22198486 whole "hidden" thing stil
l gives it an appealing quality. If you haven't been in yet, it's on 22198486 third level across from 22198486 pool table lounge area. 22198486 dark corridor leading into 22198486 light of 22198486 "hole in 22198486 wall" pizza joint is a pretty sweet introduction to 22198486 place. Slices are pricey, but I doubt 22198486 majority of their clientele cares much about that so long as they can feed 22198486 drunken hunger. 22198486 pizza is really good, though, and it won't take long for you to start stuffing your mouth with it after ordering. It seems small, but there's still enough space to work around 22198486 crowds when eating your slice and drinking your beer. 22198486 not so secret, Secret Pizza, has been in my bookmarks for a long time. Since I'm pretty sure everyone knows exactly where this place is by now, I won't go to far into it's whereabouts. But, if you do happen to have a hard time finding it, here's a little tip. There's a strange little glass elevator on 22198486 3rd
floor...look just to 22198486 left of that and you'll see 22198486 dark, but wondrous, hallway to pizza heaven. You're welcome. Inside you'll find an arcade game, a few counters to stand at while you eat, and 22198486 pizza counter itself. Yup, that's it. After you place your order, you make your way down 22198486 line and pay for it at 22198486 register. Now, I'm not sure if anyone's really paid much attention but there's well over a grand hanging up on 22198486 wall as a decoration near 22198486 register too. Maybe a slightly over 22198486 top take on 22198486 ole' first dollar made thing? I don't know, but it was fun to look at it. 22198486 pizza selection itself is decent. They have single slices in several varieties, including their infamous white pizza, as well as full pies and somewhat of a build your own option. I also saw a few deep dish slices sitting out but they were huge, and at $8 a slice, I didn't

---

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:24:43 -0700

looked like it led to a bathroom, and I needed to pee so we checked it out. But luckily we found secret pizza! 7101366 white pizza is delicious, and all 7101366 others are as well. It's cheap for Las Vegas, and at night you just want some greasy pizza. My family ordered a couple of slices and just ate while standing in 7101366 store, but we decided to get a whole one to take back to 7101366 room, so we got 7101366 deluxe (or supreme, forgot which) pizza. It was really good! Crisp crust, even delicious 7101366 next day when it was cold. We decided to come here after hitting up 7101366 Marquee. Secret Pizza is a pretty dope spot. Their pizza was really good. I just stuck to 7101366 simple pizza...pepperoni! But they way it tastes...it has 7101366 authentic pizza taste compared to big chains such as Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc. but you get 7101366 point! 7101366 line was a little long, but it went by quick. 7101366 restaurant is kind of hidden so be on 7101366 lookout for it. Located on
7101366 3rd floor inside of 7101366 Cosmopolitan! Secret Pizza in 7101366 Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino has good pizza. My friend had read about this place online and knew where to look in general. However, if we had not known beforehand to be on 7101366 lookout we likely would have never found it. It is located down a dimly lit corridor with framed album covers hanging on 7101366 wall. So I had read about this "no-name" pizza place prior to visiting Vegas this time 'round, and I was determined to find it. And find it, we did! (It wasn't difficult. 7101366 front desk clerk advised us, when we checked in, that 7101366 hallway to this pizza place is on 7101366 third floor, beside Jaleo restaurant). We had heard this was 7101366 best pizza in LV, so our expectations were rather high. And it did not disappoint! Sure, it's a no-frills place, where you stand in line and order and pick up your pizza. There's barely any place to sit down inside there, but right outside 7101366 hallway there'
s a big open space with lounge chairs and end tables (along with a pool table with two tip-less cues. Cosmo people, can you get new cue sticks for this table? Please?). We ordered individual slices: hubby had a meat-based slice (pepperoni and other meats), kids had white cheese-based slices with some veggies on them. They said they were 7101366 best pizzas they ever had, and if we lived nearby, they'd be here every single day for pizza. Knowing them, they would, too! We didn't encounter a long line, like 7101366 other reviewers mentioned. We probably came at an off-time (although if it wasn't noon on 7101366 dot, it must've been within 7101366 hour, as we all get ravenous by then. Maybe we were just lucky. There was no line to speak of). Obviously not so much a secret anymore, but still a good place to drop in for a slice if you're in Vegas or at least exploring (or partying on) 7101366 grounds of 7101366 Cosmopolitan. 7101366 whole "hidden" thing still gives it an appealing qualit
y. If you haven't been in yet, it's on 7101366 third level across from 7101366 pool table lounge area. 7101366 dark corridor leading into 7101366 light of 7101366 "hole in 7101366 wall" pizza joint is a pretty sweet introduction to 7101366 place. Slices are pricey, but I doubt 7101366 majority of their clientele cares much about that so long as they can feed 7101366 drunken hunger. 7101366 pizza is really good, though, and it won't take long for you to start stuffing your mouth with it after ordering. It seems small, but there's still enough space to work around 7101366 crowds when eating your slice and drinking your beer. 7101366 not so secret, Secret Pizza, has been in my bookmarks for a long time. Since I'm pretty sure everyone knows exactly where this place is by now, I won't go to far into it's whereabouts. But, if you do happen to have a hard time finding it, here's a little tip. There's a strange little glass elevator on 7101366 3rd floor...look just to 7101366 left of that a
nd you'll see 7101366 dark, but wondrous, hallway to pizza heaven. You're welcome. Inside you'll find an arcade game, a few counters to stand at while you eat, and 7101366 pizza counter itself. Yup, that's it. After you place your order, you make your way down 7101366 line and pay for it at 7101366 register. Now, I'm not sure if anyone's really paid much attention but there's well over a grand hanging up on 7101366 wall as a decoration near 7101366 register too. Maybe a slightly over 7101366 top take on 7101366 ole' first dollar made thing? I don't know, but it was fun to look at it. 7101366 pizza selection itself is decent. They have single slices in several varieties, including their infamous white pizza, as well as full pies and somewhat of a build your own option. I also saw a few deep dish slices sitting out but they were huge, and at $8 a slice, I didn't