Subject: Your Medicare-Open Enrollment 2016 Information - 11 - 30 - 2015

From: "MedicareOpen Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:21:36 -0500

============================================================.
DATE OF MSG: 30 - NOV - 2015. 
MESSAGE ID No.185732974425341.
============================================================.
NOTIFICATION TO: [email-masked].
============================================================.
RE: Your Medicare-Open Enrollment 2016 Information.
============================================================.

The Medicare-Open Enrollment period for this year is now & the deadline is 
approaching fast. Choose your plan by visiting the link below from the top
health-insurance carriers & make sure that you don't miss your opportunity
for huge savings from top carriers during this year's open-enrollment period.

Visit here to find your available plans: http://newpolicy.extensiononlineupdate.eu

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
http://xgwk9.extensiononlineupdate.eu
You can end.future policyads here.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
1982 Pico Ave_L0S.ANGELES.
California.
ZIPCODENUMBER - 90028.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;