Subject: #1 Weird Trick To Pay $7/Month On Electricity

From: "Off-Grid Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:42:10 -0800

** OMG! 143 Million Americans Didn't Expect This... 
http://www.silverrod.bid/l/lt12B27876H1575F/1610B10241J195338IY534XU95400065TL1086713500
------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.silverrod.bid/l/lt13C27876R1575S/1610E10241N195338NM534GH95400065MI1086713500

It's right here ladies and gentlemen... and before clicking on the next link, take a deep breath because you're about to be shocked:

>> Video That Will Change Your Day! 
http://www.silverrod.bid/l/lt14F27876K1575M/1610Y10241N195338UB534AO95400065CH1086713500

In case you don't know... over the last year you paid these greedy people $1284.32... and you found it "normal"...

...because "everybody is doing this". YES... it is true....or... "IT WAS TRUE"... until the day when the beans have been spilled.

Here's what is all about:

>> Watch and cry << 
http://www.silverrod.bid/l/lt15U27876G1575Q/1610F10241F195338QA534BE95400065EV1086713500

You have two options now:
#1 - stay on the line... and continue to what most Americans do (the smart ones have already awaken)

#2 - click below to discover why smart people refuse to pay in average $1284.32 every year.... and they legally go away with this.

This is an email advertisement that was sent to you by Simple Off-Grid Generator. If you wish
to no longer receive messages, please click here to unsubscribe http://www.silverrod.bid/l/lc16W27876J1575J/1610K10241X195338RU534KA95400065AU1086713500
4-----4 Main Street, Douglas, South Lanarkshire, U.K.