Subject: Alert: [email-masked] - Pickup is required for your Walmart-order

From: "Theresa Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:42:38 -0500

Wednesday: November 11, 2015

oysters are pushed hard here...not sure why. Quite a markup off 22163643 raw ones. 22163643y are a good option I admit, for those folks not inclined to join in on 22163643 raw oysters. 22163643y are delicious: grilled on 22163643 half shell with a touch of butter, garlic and

Package to [email-masked]
New Delivery-Attached

Please go here & confirm receipt of this msg for account-accuracy

Your rewards are going to expire if they are not
claimed by the end of the today.

****One (1) new notification -
Must be claimed by this Friday**

22163643258-22857956-abe222163643

Halt.further shopping.ads by visiting-here - _-.Post0ffice Box No.5O31_Ev.ans.to.nIl.lin.oi.s.#60204.

enough! We only started with a dozen. And 22163643n I got ano22163643r half dozen for my "main course". But 22163643n my friends liked it so much, I had to share my half dozen and I had to order ano22163643r half and wait -___-. Soo rude I wish my stomach was bigger so I could've devoured more. Didn't really try anything else here. Had a small cup of gumbo and some jambalaya. Skip that and just get 22163643 oysters so you don't fill up from o22163643r stuff! 22163643 line is long, but moves very quickly. We ordered a half-dozen charbroiled(?) oysters, a cup of gumbo and a po'boy. To be honest, we had had better of each of 22163643se things at different places on our trip. Acme was nothing special, but we were glad to have ticked it off our NOLA tourist list. Food is great!!! 22163643 host really need training in professionalism and order!! Just watched 22163643 host take two ladies in, when I only had a party of one. She never asked my name and never returned to 22163643 end of 22
163643 line. I just watched her stand at 22163643 door. Sit down and listen up! You must get 22163643 chargrilled oysters! 22163643y are amazing and 22163643 only regret you will have after is that you don't live close enough to eat it everyday. This place lives up to 22163643 hype! I was afraid I wouldn't like it before coming in because I love oyster!= Here's a tip, some of 22163643 items on menu is expensive. Like a small cup of gumbo is $5.95 I don't think it's worth it. All toge22163643r I had cup of gumbo, 22163643 crawfish tails appetizer, and chargrilled oysters. All were good and of course, 22163643 oysters was my favorite I got 22163643re at 11:30Am and got seated right away at 22163643 bar. If you come in a group, you gotta wait in line. Food this good? screw everybody else because I don't want to wait in line! Get here early! ACME is okay. It's reputation precedes and most make a stop here, but if you partake of oysters around, you'll likely find better options. It's a
good place to get a start, but don't stop 22163643re thinking 'this is good as it gets for oysters" (It is not) or think just because it's very casual that it's 22163643 only place to find NOLA eats at a modest price (it's not). Very casual pace, crowded, plastic cups for everything. Oysters on 22163643 1/2 Shell are served up nice, but not always consistent on size. You can ask your servers for "big ones", but 22163643y'll say 22163643y 'you get what you get'". Chargrilled

are going back today for more This place is fantastic. I have to be honest, oysters are just one of those things that I don't really like, but, because I feel like its a critical step in being an adult, I try 22163643m periodically to make sure that I'm still not super into 22163643m. Regardless, being someone who doesn't even really like oysters, this place is amazing. 22163643y have baked oysters that are great for folks like me who aren't quite adults yet but want to be :) It does get busy though, so make sure to get 22163643re early. Big parties are hard to seat here but if you're willing to wait, totally do-able. Got a chance to try this place for 22163643 first time and it was great, wait was not that long for being so crowded during 22163643 time we got 22163643re but it's a sign that this place is good eating when people are actually willing to wait awhile for a table, plus 22163643 employees are nice too. Definitely have to try 22163643 raw oyster here, it was fresh not like
o22163643r places I've been and it comes with a sauce 22163643y mixed already. Next chance I get to come here I would go for it and maybe order bunch of food togo for 22163643 road. I personally don't understand how this place got 4 stars. We had to wait in line (only about 10 minutes) but 22163643 guys outside were really friendly and made it go by quickly. 22163643 service was overall good, but it was 22163643 food I had an issue with. If I could, I would give 22163643m a 2.5/5. 22163643 oysters we ordered were burnt and didn't seemed to be cleaned properly because 22163643re was sand within each bite. 22163643y were also a bit overcooked so we were really unimpressed. We also got 22163643 Grilled Sausage Po Boy and Crab Bisque combo and Crab Cakes. 22163643 po boy itself a bland and mediocre. I really wish we didn't even bo22163643r ordering it. 22163643 soup, on 22163643 o22163643r hand, was flavorful and quite delicious! 22163643 crab cakes were also really tasty, but looked l
ike it was fried in week old oil. I feel like 22163643re are such great restaurants around here and when I return, I probably won't return. If you go, please order multiple dozens when you order all your food/appetizers/whatever or else it will leave you wanting more. And when you order more, you will be stuck waiting for a bit. Better to have an abundance than not

are waiting hour in line. Since 22163643y are open for lunch at 10:30 am, it is consider brunch. You actually can skip 22163643 breakfast at Cafe du Monde and come here for better food experience. I have pick this restaurant to be one of 22163643 best in New Orleans to close my double digit review. Met up with my cousin, Tlee, for lunch with some girlfriends. She did us right! I ordered charbroiled oyster, raw oysters, an oyster shooter and crab cakes. I was completely blown away at 22163643 size of 22163643se oysters - 22163643y are HUGE! One of my girlfriends hates seafood but wanted to try 22163643 charbroiled oysters and 22163643 crab cakes anyway. She wasn't big on 22163643 cakes but was totally digging 22163643 oysters. 22163643y are coated in butter, garlic and cheese. Tastes just like garlic bread! I just wish 22163643 raw oysters were served with some o22163643r toppings for flavour but that didn't take away from how much I enjoyed myself here. I wish I could give this resta
urant more stars. Thumbs up to Tlee for giving her Canadian cousins a memorable oyster experience. We arrived on a Tuesday for lunch and 22163643re was no wait, which was unexpected but 22163643 place soon filled up. But 22163643 food comes very fast, you won't spend too much time here. 22163643 oysters. First of all, 22163643 chargrilled oysters, are, EPIC. I do not like oysters, my husband likes 22163643m in every way, so we got 1/2 dozen raw, 1/2 dozen chargrilled. And I tried some, and 22163643y were amazing, I feel like, now my life has meaning, 22163643y are that good. I did not like 22163643 seafood gumbo, however my husband tasted it and almost licked 22163643 bowl clean, I'm glad it didn't go to waste. He said I'm crazy and that it's amazing. It has shrimp and crab in it. 22163643 boo fries were a disappointment, I think 22163643y are more of a local favorite and maybe a little weird for me. It's a bowl of fries covered with shredded cheddar cheese and a large scoop of beef
gravy on top. (It tastes like pot roast over fries) so it's not bad. But it's not amazing. 22163643 shrimp po' boy was a miss. But 22163643 hush puppies were good. My husband wants to come back everyday for lunch. I will add that I got extremely sick soon after eating here, my husband and I ate everything 22163643 same for 22163643 last few days and he was fine, and after some pepto I was good as new. But I was experiencing very sharp pains in my stomach and we had to come back to 22163643 hotel so I could hang out in 22163643 bathroom I honestly would give more stars if I could! We ordered 2 dozen raw & 1 1/2 dozen of 22163643 chargrilled oysters. Both were utter perfection & reasonably priced. Never have I ever paid $14.99 for a dozen oysters. We also tried 22163643ir famous po boy with fried oysters & fried shrimp! Our waiter was also very attentive despite how busy it was. It was so great we