Subject: Attn: [email-masked] - Pickup is required for your-order: RiteAid

From: "Sarah Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:40:47 -0500

------------------------------------------------.
Rite Aid Bonus-Points Notification.
------------------------------------------------.
Date: November 5th, 2015.
------------------------------------------------.
RiteAid Customer: [email-masked].
------------------------------------------------.

Please go here now & confirm receipt of this message for account accuracy: http://claimnewrewardbonus.eu/newreward

This correspondence was generated to infor you that your accumulated points will
be expiring by 11 / 6 / 2015 if they have not been claimed.

**(1) New Notice - Must be redeemed by Fri, Nov 6th**

Go here today & claim your points ASAP: http://claimnewrewardbonus.eu/newreward

***The link provided above also includes a survey about your experience with your 
local Rite Aid. If you complete it you will get $50 additional as a thank you.

....................................................
...................................................................
http://claimnewrewardbonus.eu/weur2
If you'd rather quit this shopping.ads, please go here.
....................................................
P0ST0FFlCEB0X#5031_Evanston_ILLlN0lS_60204.
...................................................................
....................................................