Subject: PICS: Shocking Images-Enclosed - Police Use These! MUST SEE

From: "G700 Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:12:35 -0500

THE G700-FLASHLIGHT (THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE)

Dear [email-masked],

Hey! The reason that we're reaching out to you today is give you a heads up regarding something that the National Guns Owners Association-of-America is just about to release to the public in the next few days.

Due to its incredibly popularity last year, we figured you would appreciate this heads up...

Ready For It?......It's the G-700 LED-Flashlight! - Ever Hear of It??

....The images shown below this do more justice than any words I could write....

(See Pic Below)

Go Here to Get Your G700

The latest shipment of these G700 flashlights was scanned in about an hour ago, which is the reason that you're seeing this. At this point last year, the WHOLE shipment was completely sold out in ONLY 24 HOURS!

Go Here NOW to Get Your G-700 Before They're Gone

- -SIGNED OFF- -

P.S: If you respond to this message in a couple of days telling me that they have all sold-out and wondering how you can get one, please do not get upset with me when I tell you that there will not be another chance until next year!

calculators, digital watches and test equipment. Although the reliability of LEDs has always been superior to that of incandescent, neon etc., the failure rate of early devices was much higher than current technology now achieves. This was due in part to the actual component assembly that was primarily manual in nature. Individual operators performed such tasks as dispensing epoxy, placing the die into position, and mixing epoxy all by hand. This resulted in defects such as "epoxy slop" which caused VF (forward voltage) and VR (reverse voltage) leakage or even shorting of the PN junction. In addition, the growth methods and materials used were not as refined as they are today. High numbers of defects in the crystal, substrate and epitaxial layers resulted in reduced efficiency and shorter device lifetimes. Gallium Aluminum Arsenide It wasn't until the 1980's when a new material, GaAlAs (gallium aluminum arsenide) was developed,
that a rapid growth in the use of LEDs began to occur. GaAlAs technology provided superior performance over previously available LEDs. The brightness was over 10 times greater than standard LEDs due to increased efficiency and multi-layer, heterojunction type structures. The voltage required for operation was lower resulting in a total power savings. The LEDs could also be easily pulsed or multiplexed. This allowed their use in variable message and outdoor signs. LEDs were also designed into such applications as bar code scanners, fiber optic data transmission systems, and medical equipment. Although this was a major breakthrough in LED technology, there were still significant drawbacks to GaAlAs material. First, it was only available in a red 660nm wavelength. Second, the light output degradation of GaAlAs is greater than that of standard technology. It has long been a misconception with LEDs that light output will decrease by 50% after 100,000 hours of operation. In fact, some GaA
lAs LEDs may decrease by 50% after only 50,000 -70,000 hours of operation. This is especially true in high temperature and/or high humidity environments. Also during this time, yellow, green and orange saw only a minor improvement in brightness and efficiency which was primarily due to improvements in crystal growth and optics design. The basic structure of the material remained relatively unchanged. To overcome these difficult issues new technology was needed. LED designers turned to laser diode technology for solutions. In parallel with the rapid developments in LED technology, laser diode technology had also been making progress. In the late 1980's laser diodes with output in the visible spectrum began to be commercially produced for applications such as bar code readers, measurement and alignment systems and next generation storage systems. LED designers looked to using similar

If you would.prefer to not get these led-ads anymore, please visit here.

P0ST0FFlCE B0X #5031 Evanston I.L. #60204.