Subject: Say Goodbye to Phone-Bills with Business & Home VoIP Phone-Systems

From: "VoIP Phone Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 09:50:29 -0500

Did you know that your traditional phone system has now become obsolete? Do you
still use a typical phone system in your business or your home? Are you aware that
you could be saving money every single month simply by switching to VoIP Phone
Services.

Just How Does VoIP Work?

VoIP uses your existing internet connection to make phone calls instead of using
a typical phone line. What this means is that you will be able to make both local
AND long-distance calls without receiving any further charges because you are using
the existing internet setup that you already pay for.

Do You Want to Learn More?

Go Here to View Ads for VoIP Phone-Systems: http://5owx6.com/newonlinecalls

....................................................
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'.
http://5owx6.com/wier3
If you would.rather not-receive-these phone.ads anymore, you
can go here.
....................................................
P0ST0FFlCEB0X_Number: 5031.
Evanston_I.L.
ZIPCODE_#6O204.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'.
....................................................