Subject: PICS: Shocking New-Images Exposed: Cops Use These - MUST READ

From: "G700 LED" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 13:01:27 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------.
The G700 LED Flashlight.
---------------------------------------------------------------.
The Fantastic Device That Cops Use...
...Available to The Public for a Brief-Time.
---------------------------------------------------------------.
Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we're reaching out to you today is to give you a heads up regarding something
that the National Gun-Owners Association of America is just about to release to the general
public within the next few days. We figured you would appreciate the heads up before it's
actually released.

- - - - The G700 LED-Flashlight: Have You Heard of It?? - - - -.

The images shown here can do more justice for this led-flashlight than anything that I could
think of: http://light.grabyourflashlighttoday.eu/ledimg

This year's shipment of G700 Flashlight was checked in about an hour ago, which is the reason
that you are receiving this heads up. By this time last year, the WHOLE shipment had completely
sold-out in just 24 HOURS! Make sure that you don't miss out on this extremely rare opportunity.
We are expecting the demand to be just as great this year as it was last year.

Visit Here Today to Get Your G-700 Flashlight Before They're All-Gone: http://light.grabyourflashlighttoday.eu/ledlights

-SIGN OFF

-P.S. If you reply to this email in a few days, telling me that they have all sold-out and
wondering where you can get one please do not get upset with me when I tell you that you are
going to have to wait until we get next year's shipment!

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------.
===================================================================.
http://light.grabyourflashlighttoday.eu/scuh7
If you.would.rather not get these light-ads, you can go here.
----------------------------------------------------------.
P.0. B0X N0. 5031.
Evanston. Illinois_#602O4.
===================================================================.
----------------------------------------------------------.