Subject: IMAGES: New-Pics Enclosed: Police Use Them! MUST READ

From: "G700 Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:19:17 -0500

#####################################################.
THE NEW G700 LED-FLASHLIGHT RELEASE NOTICE.
#####################################################.
INVENTORY UPDATE NO.73948834876204.
#####################################################.
Attn [email-masked],

Hey! The reason that we are contacting you today is because we wanted to 
give you a heads-up regarding the new shipment of a product that was so
incredibly popular last year, it sold-out in just 24 hours!

Are you ready? It's the G700-LED-Flashlight! Have You Heard of It??

This shipment was scaned in about an hour ago and at this point last year,
they were already totally gone, so make sure that you do not miss out on
this extremely rare-opportunity!

Go Here NOW and Grab Your G700-Flashlight Before They Are All-Gone: http://ledtips.findyournewestledtips.eu

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
http://scui9.findyournewestledtips.eu
If you would-rather not get these ledads, you
can visit.here.now to halt.them.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
1982.Pico.Ave_Los.Angeles.CA_#9O028.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""