Subject: Not Sure What to Get? Gift Ideas for Everybody - Take a Look

From: "Christmas Gift Ideas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:56:44 -0500

Having a Difficult Time Thinking of The Perfect Gift?

Well Don't Stress Any Longer! We Have the BEST Gift Ideas For:

- Mother / Father

- Coworkers

- Girlfriend / Boyfriend

- Cousins

- Grandparents

- Son / Daughter

- Brother / Sister

- Friends & More!

Don't Get Them Just Anything! Give them the TOP Gifts of 2015!

Go Here to See the BEST Gift Ideas Ads

him out of the cold. Yes, there is a lot of awful in this Christmas special. It's certainly not a traditional take on the spirit of the season, but don't let the shows rough exterior deter you. For every awful example of humanity, there is at least one incident sure to warm your heart. or example, Ricky still writes letters to Santa, who he thinks is God. "I thought I fucked it up, but I just didn't want to piss either one off," explains Ricky to his father after being given the bad news of Santa's nonexistence. "Great, Christmas is Fucked" Act 3 ends with the gang inside the community church. Bubbles storms out after Ricky tries to sell hash to the priest, and Lahey stumbles in with a white garbage-bag beard and Santa hat. ""Ricky I'm getting out of here, this isn't what christmas is all about - Drunk Santas with shopping bag beards...You ever stop to think what the big guy up there would think about whats going on down here," says Bubbles with hope in his voice. It's then that Ri
cky takes to the pulpit. "What is Christmas?" Ricky asks the parishioners. "It should be getting drunk and stoned with friends and family, with the people that you love... None of this presents or lights or stress, it should be just getting stoned and drunk with the ones that you love... If you don't smoke dope or drink, just spend time with your families." Ricky then tosses everyone in the church tiny sacks of weed. "The sermon makes a lot more sense if you're stoned," he says as he walks out to join his friend Bubbles and celebrate the holidays properly. Back at Sunnyvale, we cut to Ricky, Bubbles and Julian together around a bonfire, all that Bubbles really wanted for Christmas to begin with. It's during this scene we are reminded why this show is so good - it's not just the drugs and the insults, the foul language or the moral ambiguity, it's the knowledge that no matter what, these people love each other, and they will always be there for each other. And that is really is the t
rue meaning of Christmas. Premonitions for the rest of the series are made: promises, goals, all of which are abandoned throughout the shows run. This awful show, with some of the seemingly least moral characters imaginable, repeats itself in an amazing cycle of self-destruction, but it's the shows heart that really sticks with you.

Halt further.holidayads by going here.

1748 Olympic Avenue Westwood California. #90221.