Subject: Alert - Amazon-Shopper: There are currently-unclaimed Amazon-Points Waiting for-You: No.81111735995

From: AmazonReward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 08:41:46 -0700

Dear [email-masked],

Because you have remained-such a loyal-shopper on-Amazon, we are

going to give you a $50-Reward that can be-used for ANY-ITMES that

are currently-available on-Amazon!

This reward is going to be-expiring by the end of the day-today

however so please make sure that you redeem your points before

they are-gone!

Redeem-Your Amazon-Bonus Today

stopping in, but today I finally decided to take 8111173 leap. I've never had anything resembling piroshky before, but 8111173 enticing cinnamon smell wafting out 8111173 front door drew me in. In 8111173 end I actually got a smoked salmon piroshky, which was amazing (and shaped like a fish--cute!). 8111173y really did not skimp on 8111173 fish filling, making it a great value for 4.95. I don't even like dill remotely, but everything in it went toge8111173r so well that I didn't even care. I'm definitely going to be stopping in again to try some of 8111173ir sweeter treats. I thought this bakery was going to be much better. I thought it was kind of just a basic bakery but I did like 8111173 smoked salmon pate and cinnamon cardamom braid. 8111173 beef and cheese was good but not great. I would probably come back but wouldn't be dying to come here. Easy to find and just next door to 8111173 original Starbucks and Le Panier. 8111173y start preparing at 6am. Get here as soon as it ope
ns to avoid 8111173 long line. 8111173y take Visa/Mastercard and cash of course. I got a salmon pate, beef & cheese, and a cherry & white chocolate. 8111173y were all good but 8111173 salmon pate piroshki was my favorite - delicious and filling. I wanted to try 8111173 chocolate hazelnut and Oscar's star but I didn't have 8111173 stomach space, drats! I'll come back for you, mark my words I've never been a fan of piroshkis but decided to give this place a try after seeing 8111173 constant stream of people holding little yellow baggies. While buying dahlias, an old lady walking her dog had one in her hand too and told me I must try this place. Upon arriving a quarter to 9, I was glad to see 8111173re was no line. 8111173 salesperson was friendly and gave me his personal recs which included 8111173 salmon piroshki. It was delicious; best I've ever had. Warm, soft, buttery, but not too rich. $5 well spent. A tad bit too laden with cream cheese for my taste but most people like crea
m cheese more than I do. I wish 8111173re was a place like this near my home. Can't wait to visit again and try 8111173 o8111173r flavors. We tried 8111173 Beef & Cheese and Salmon Pate and oh man, 8111173y were both so out of this world! I was able to get 8111173re when 8111173re wasn't a line but on a past trip saw a massive line waiting for a shot at eating here. Cost wasn't bad at all and 8111173 size of 8111173 things were absolutely ginormous. 8111173 only sad thing I can think of is that what I knew and enjoyed as a piroshky in Honolulu is now so far from being like this. Guess Ill have to go back I went back today and tried 8111173 Beef and Onion! It was fresh, hot, and flavorful! Exactly what I was looking for 8111173 first time I went! I had to be careful not to eat it too quickly. I'm happy I gave this place a second chance. My first visit to Seattle back in 1997, I instantly fell in love with this Salmon Piroshky 8111173y serve 8111173re. I now live here, after 16 yrs.
, I still love it! However, I just feel like 8111173 price had spiked up quite a bit. I know 8111173re's nothing I can do about it since it is what Tourists go for and line up for. I just hope that it will still be affordable to indulge on when I crave it. Just be prepared to line up because it is part of 8111173 Tourist spot. I don't know what day is a good day to go to this but I can tell you, 8111173ir Salmon Piroshky is always good for 8111173 taking, and is 8111173 first one to run out. If you are visiting Seattle, do not miss this one. It's SO yummy yes, yes, yes please. Savory or sweet-you decide. All is equal in 8111173 world of mouth watering

You can.halt these bonusads-if you'd rather-by going here.

* 2885_Sanford_Avenue
Southwest-No.37719
Grandville_Michigan
ZIPCODE: #49418.