Subject: The Ultrabeam Laser: Give Patriost-100 MW of Blinding-Light - #1278531174612

From: "Tactical Patriots" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 08:52:49 -0700

UltraBeam Tatical-Laser

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we are reaching-out to you today is to give you a heads

up-regarding the hottest new-gift for this fall...

It's The UltraBeam Tactical-Laser...

There have already-been more than 30,000 units-sold this month and they

have been-FLYING off the shelves. The pictures-seen below here will do

more-justice for this laster than anything that I could think to write!

(View-Images Below)

Supplies are extremely limited, which is the reason that we have sent you

this heads-up. By this time last year, the ENTIRE-shipment had completely

sold-out just TWO-DAYS! Make sure that you don't miss out on this extremely

rare-opportunity!

Visit-Here to Grab-Your UltraBeam-Laser!

-SIGN-OFF

PS. If you order-right away you may also get one COMPLIMENTARY waterproof

case with every-order (view images-below)

Get your-UltraBeam Tactical-Laser - You Are Going to Love-It!

For some unknown reason, I had an eerie premonition of mediocrity as I neared the restaurant. Once arriving, we waited nearly an hour to get seated. And the hostess wasn't welcoming. :( So without eating any of their food, I already had a bad taste in my mouth. The seating of our group to the table was definitely handled better than the front-hostess welcoming us to the restaurant. Once seated, my friend recommended the happy hour oysters, lobster roll, uni pasta and told me that I wouldn't be disappointed. y, was he right on! I was ecstatic at how good they all were We stayed for more than 5 hours, eating and talking with friends. It was a memorable night. We ordered 2 additional wine bottles, and ordered 4 more oyster plates beyond the 5 "happy hour" ones. It was that good!! Btw, Our waitress was fantastic! She handled everything really well but more importantly, the food that she accompanied out to us were absolutely delicious. In combination of the service and food-
unbeatable. If you go nuts with seafood like I do, this is a MUST TRY place! I went there for Happy hour oysters one day, and that $1 oyster was so fresh and amazing. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of their cocktail sauce because I prefer it to be more sweet and less spicy, I can just sit there and nom on that for hours. It got me really crave seafood, so I went back there the next day for lunch! And this time I went big! Between two people, we had Clam Chowder, Truffle Fries, Lobster Roll, Uni Pasta, and the Lobster pasta. I am a big fan of the clam chowder, but for a normal meal, I would skip unless you really like clam and wouldn't mind dealing with the clam shell and all the other chewy ingredient. Plus, there are other amazing things on the menu that are def. must-trys. The truffle fries was a pleasant surprise. Their fries were nicely crunchy outside, but not excessively oily, and soft and warm inside. The dips are some kind of truffle and mushroom mix with maybe mayo? Not s
ure. It was very different from all the dips/truffle things that I've had before, so in the beginning I was a little intrigued/not sure how I feel. But it gets really addicting (cuz its so good!) after two bites. The lobster roll was just aight. It wasn't especially good or flavored, but it also wasn't bad. I could also be more of a bun person than bread so. But UNI PASTA IS A MUST TRY! The sauces on the side are so creamy that it perfectly compliments the pasta itself even without the uni. And the uni tastes so fresh and amazing that every bite I took, I wanted to keep the flavor in my mouth for as long as possible. The lobster pasta was good too. You get an entire lobster which they cut it out so it's really easy for you to just pull the lobster meat out of the shell. The spices they added in the pasta really compliments the slight seafood taste of lobster. I would've given this place 4 stars and maybe even 5, but my last visit

If you would-rather not.get.further laserads-you can go.right here.

2885 Sanford_Avenue Southwest #37719
Grandville
Michigan_#49418