Subject: The Inferno-Lighter: an Eco-Friendly, USB-Rechargeable Ligher - #1588429095172

From: "Inferno Lighter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:31:13 -0700

If these images-are not loading, please visit here.

The Inferno-Lighter

...The Most Revolutionary Lighter in the World!

* Dual Beam

* USB-Rechargable

* No Nasty-Fluids

* Windproof

* Waterproof

And INCREDIBLY-Amazing!

Grab-Yours NOW Before They Run-Out!

*** SUPPLIES ARE-LIMITED! ***

of happy hour. It's filled with giant clams and 15884290 broth is really light. It isn't too creamy and thick like most chowders. We also ordered 15884290 salt and pepper calamari and it is one of 15884290 best i've had in awhile. 15884290 calamari is meaty, fresh, and perfectly seasoned and battered. It was one of 15884290 favorites of 15884290 night. 15884290 truffle fries were good. It was a generous serving and nice&crispy. 15884290y ran out of a lot of 15884290 beers that we ordered so that was kind of a bummer, but 15884290y made it up with exceptional service Still dreaming about 15884290ir Lobster Roll. It was so finger licking good. 15884290ir Uni Pasta and Truffle Fries were just as heavenly. 15884290 Lobster was BOMB as well. I loved that it had cilantro in 15884290 sauce. Mmmm mm good. Every dish was fresh and seasoned perfectly. Customer service was on point as well. Can't wait to come back for more and more and more. As my first experience I wanted to try EMC because
I heard a lot about it so decided to try it out. Came here during 15884290 late night happy hour and it was ridiculously packed. 15884290y do not take reservation and 15884290 parking lot is so small. Tip: park at Zion market. My friends and I waited 30 min before we were seated. We ordered 15884290 crab sliders, oysters, and 15884290 fish tacos off 15884290 happy hour menu. Although 15884290y were very good, 15884290 quantity of 15884290 food was very scarce. This is definitely a cool spot to hang out and have a drink but in terms of food it's alright. 15884290 size of 15884290 oysters were very small which was a disappointment. I saw a friend post about this place on FB once and I knew this was one of 15884290 places I wanted to try on my trip home to LA. We came on a Friday during happy hour and it was not packed at all. It's located in 15884290 K-town in 15884290 Galleria. 15884290re was plenty of street parking, but I know 15884290re is also parking in 15884290 parking lot. We
entered and was quickly seated. 15884290 hostess and server were all very friendly and helpful. 15884290 place was also decorated very nicely... not your typical seafood restaurant in K-town. It has a nice open, contemporary feel with long communal tables and 15884290 shellfish on ice that's visible to 15884290 patrons. We ordered ended up ordering oysters, HH $1 ones as well as some o15884290rs on 15884290 menu as well as clams and 15884290 garlic chicken wings. We had dinner reservations shortly after this so I was trying hard not to stuff myself. Some places with HH oysters have just whatever quality stuff, but 15884290 seafood here was very fresh. 15884290 one downside was that I feel 15884290ir shucking skills weren't as good as o15884290r places... 15884290re was moss on some of 15884290 oyster from 15884290 outside shell... However, 15884290 oysters were very fresh and I would def come back for 15884290m next time I'm in LA. 15884290 garlic chicken wings were delicious too!
I love 15884290 chopped green onions and saltiness of 15884290 wings. 15884290y were crispy too and not soggy at all. 15884290y also had drink specials during HH that were very reasonable. Next time I'm going to order a lot more food! Can't wait for my next visit Food is quality. 15884290ir oysters selection is

You can.halt these lighterads-now by going_right here.

2885_Sanford Ave_Southwest #37719
Grandville
Michigan - #49418