Subject: You will love this - My favorite-phone gadget

From: "Lindsey Hampton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 07:19:48 -0700

The Best Gadget For Your Phone
ere, staring at her friend. Kat What You know a hundred ways over Im not religious, Stacy said, but this feels a little like, I dont know, fate or kismet or something. Kat took another sip of her coffee. You and Jeff are both single. Youre both free. Youve both been through the ringer. Damaged, Kat said. Stacy considered that. No, thats not what I s Well, yes, thats part of it, sure. But not so much damaged as realistic. Stacy smiled and looked

Its Amazing

You are now able to take the clearest pictures ever from your phone

Everyone with a phone must have this" - TechGuide

Take it on your next vacation and enjoy stunning pics
The the only thing you will ever need

Get Yours

haway. Oh man. What Stacy met her gaze, the smile still there. This could be the fairy tale. You know Kat said nothing. But even better. You and Jeff were good before, right Kat still said nothing. Dont you see This time, you can both go into it with eyes open. It can be the fairy talebut real. You see the fissures and cracks. You go into it with baggage and experience and honest expectations. An appreciation for what you both messed up a long time ago. Kat, listen to me. Stacy reached her hand across the table and grasped Kats. There were tears in her eyes. This could be really, really good. Kat still didnt reply. She didnt trust her voice. She wouldnt even let herself think about it. But she knew. She knew exactly what Stacy meant. Kat When I get back to my apartment, Ill send him a message. Chapter 4 As Kat showered, she thought about what exactly to put in her message to Jeff. She ran through a dozen possibilities, eac
h lamer than the one before. She hated this feeling. She hated worrying about what to write to a guy, as if she were in high school and leaving a note in his locker. Ugh. Didnt we ever outgrow that The fairy tale, Stacy had said. But real. She threw on her plainclothes cop uniforma pair of jeans and a blazerand slipped on a pair of TOMS. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail. Kat had never had the courage to cut her hair short, but shed always liked it pulled back, off her face. Jeff had liked it that way too. Most men liked her hair cascading down. Jeff didnt. I love your face. I love those cheekbones and those eyes . She made herself stop. Time to get to work. Shed worry about what to write later. The computer monitor seemed to be mocking her as she walked past, daring her to leave. She paused. The screen saver did its little line dance. She checked the time. Get it over with now, she told herself. Kat sat down and once again brought up YouAreJustMyType .com. When she signed in,
she saw that she had exciting new matches. She didnt bother. She found Jeffs profile, clicked the picture, read his personal statement yet again: Lets see what happens. How long, she wondered, had it taken Jeff to come up with something so simple, so enticing, so relaxed, so noncommittal, so engaging It was no pressure. An invitation, nothing more. Kat clicked the icon to write him a direct message. The box came up. The cursor blinked impatiently. Kat typed: Yes, lets see what happens. Ugh. She immediately deleted that. She tried a few others. Guess who; Been a long time; How are you, Jeff; Its nice to see your face again. Delete, delete, delete. Every utterance was lame to the nth degree. Maybe, she thought, that was the nature of these things. It was to be smooth or confident or relaxed when youre on a site trying to meet the love of your life. A memory brought a wistful smile to her face. Jeff had a thing for cheesy eighties music videos. This was before YouTube made it easy to
watch any and all at a moments notice. Youd have to find when VH1 was running a special or something like that. Suddenly, she pictured what Jeff would be doing now, probably sitting at his computer and looking up old videos by Tears for Fears or Spandau Ballet or Paul Young or John Waite. John Waite. Waite had an early MTV classic, a quasi newwave pop song that never failed to move her, even now, if she was flipping radio stations or in a bar that played eighties hits. Kat would hear John Waite singing Missing You, and it would bring her back to that truly cornball video, John walking alone in the streets, repeatedly exclaiming, I aint missing you at all, in a voice so pained it made the next line (I can lie to myself) superfluous and overly explanatory. John Waite would be in a bar, drowning his obvious sorrows, flashing back to happy memories of the woman he will forever love, all the while still chorusing that he wasnt missing her at all. Oh, but we hear the lie. We see the lie i
n every step, every movement. Then, at the end of the video, lonely John goes home and puts his headphones on, now drowning his sorrow in music rather than drink, and so, in a tragedy reminiscent of something Shakespearean by way of a bad sitcom, he cant hear whengasphis love returns to his door and knocks on it. In the end, the great love he was meant to be with forever knocks again, puts her ear against the door, and then walks away, leaving John Waite forever brokenhearted, still insisting that he doesnt miss her, lying eternally to himself. Ironic in hindsight. The video became something of a running joke between her and Jeff. When they were apart, even for a short while, he would leave messages saying, Im not missing you at

Removal from further updates will occur once you press this button
Delmer Nieland. 99 Frank Rd Trlr 26 Belgrade Mt 59714-9077

This simply will cause further updates to not arrive in your box.

225 Thomas Ave N - Minneapolis MN 55405<