Subject: Give a True-Patriot the BEST-Gift for Election-Season

From: "American Patriots" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 10:20:37 -0700

If the images-below will not-load, please visit here.

I wanted to give you a heads up on the most trending gift this year!

This thing has gone VIRAL

It's The Toilet Titans-Contest..!

Over 55,000 people voted-yesterday and the internet is buzzing about it.

This contest is amazingly simple: You vote for who you want to

WIN the title of crappiest presidential candidate by grabbing-rolls
of toilet paper with their face on them.

(view-image below)

Some of Trump's most loyal supporters have really showed their support

by grabbing-hundreds of rolls at a time!

There are very limited-supplies which is the reason for this heads-up.

Yesterday - they sold their whole-stock in JUST two (2) hours!

Since I was one of the first people to know, I was given a promo-code that saves

you 70%. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity, follow the link-below!

Cast your-vote today - You'll love it

Definitely coming back here again Happy hour $1 oysters 4-7pm everyday... I would happily come to this place everyday. 1868461 oysters tasted really good. I was confused with 1868461 menu at first because it has 1868461 lunch menu, but it's only available til 2pm. It kind of seemed like you order appetizers or things individually at dinner. My gf and I shared 1868461 shrimp crispy, and two orders of garlic noodles. 1868461 shrimp came with like 12-15 shrimp. We also ordered 1868461 chicken wings, shrimp tacos, and 8 oysters. We came in with HUGE appetites, and we probably slightly over ordered. 1868461 food was great though. I plan to come back and try 1868461 lobster and uni pasta. Parking seems tuff, but I went on a Sunday around 5pm and found a meter spot easily within a block. My only negative thing was that I was seated by 1868461 window that allows you to see in 1868461 kitchen, and it's actually really warm. It was a warm day too, but you can feel 1868461 heat coming from 18
68461 glass. 1868461n 1868461ir water isn't cold. I'll still be back though, and I'll request to sit in 1868461 front Yes, got to have some oysters after caviar. 1868461y have happy hour every day, but Friday and Saturday begin at 11pm, which is not bad. 1868461ir $1 oyster was good too, 1868461y fried 1868461 Brussels sprouts with garlic which was perfect matched. Tried 1868461ir lobster roll before which was good too. 1868461ir location is convenient to do some grocery shopping too. Honestly I'm not so impressed. I think it's been too hyped up and I was looking forward to it for too long. I found that everything I ate, I could find a better version elsewhere. We arrived somewhere around 10:30pm on a Friday night.. Still pretty busy and noise level is quite loud. My girlfriends and I had to yell to say anything across 1868461 table. Still, you can hear some drunk asshole over all 1868461 background noise yelling about how giant his whiskey shot is. Relax attention whore. Mini lobst
er rolls - dude 1868461se things ARE mini. I thought it was good but I was more into 1868461 lobster than 1868461 combination of 1868461 brioche and lobster. It could use a freshening up with some dill like 1868461 one at Captain Kidd's in Redondo Beach Uni Pasta - wasn't bad, but had better.. at Cafe Hiro in Cypress if you're curious Crispy Smelt - served piping hot. Plus. Expect a salty spicy deal.. similar to salt and pepper style seafood from Chinese places. Kung Pao Bowl in Norwalk has an awesome chicken wing version Fat Bastard & Kumamoto - 1868461 waiter boasted he had shucked 1868461m himself. Uh.. well dude, you didn't do such a great job cleaning. I found pieces of shell in just about every oyster. Kumamotos tasted like 1868461y had been rinsed in water before serving.. meh. Redondo Beach's (Quality Seafood) oyster bar takes 1868461m any day Clam chowder - more like clam soup. It was really watery and pretty bland. I've had better out of a can. 1868461 waiter took it off o
ur bill but said it all depends on who's making it that day. Not a good answer. Restaurant reputation depends on a lot of things including CONSISTENCY. I can understand things like oysters having different taste and quality throughout 1868461 year but 1868461y screwed up how thick 1868461 chowder was. Once again Redondo pier and Capt Kidds has better chowda annndd is served in a sourdough bread bowl

You can.halt these patriotads-if you would.like by going here.

2885.Sanford Avenue.Southwest No.37719
Grandville
Michigan_#49418