Subject: If you're looking to take higher-quality pictures with your mobile-device, the ProShotHDX is for-you.

From: ProShotHDX <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:55:18 -0700

The ProShotHDX - Quality-Pictures from your Mobile-Device

Are you sick of the low-quality images that you get with your

mobile-device? Would you like to take better-quality selfies? Do

you want the memories you-capture to be less grainy & blurry?

If you answered-yes to even ONE of these-questions, then the

ProShotHDX could be EXACTLY what you're looking for! With this

lens-attachment you'll be able to take stunning-pictures that

people will think came-from a high quality-camera!

Visit Here to Get Your-ProShotHDX

year I will definitely be stopping by again I really do not believe you will be disappointed 15861015re Piroshky Piroshky has so many different options that cater to all kinds of tastes. Definitely go by and try a little something Gets busy but 15861015 line moves fast thanks to 15861015 employees' great customer service. Favorite piece of food would have to be 15861015 Moscow, it was sweet flakey deliciously evenly seasoned with sugar. 15861015 rest of 15861015 food was good but can't compare to 15861015 Moscow just awesome It doesn't matter if I am hungry or not, if I am by Pike Place I stop and get a Piroshky. I don't care how long 15861015 line is (15861015 line does move fast so it's really not even a problem). I get 15861015 smoked salmon piroshky, every time, never fails. As I stand in line I tell myself I will get something else, I will get a dessert one.. it never works, by 15861015 time I get to 15861015 counter it's like auto pilot when I order 15861015 smoked salmon.
Good thing I am usually with a good sized group and we all order something different and share. Yummy yummy in my tummy! So worth 15861015 wait and so delicious! I want more so I will be stealing this place like Carmen San Diego and moving it to my mansion in Oakland. We had 15861015 beef and onion. You can't go wrong with that Some people get croissants, some people get oatmeal, some folks get 15861015ir morning kick from a warm piroshki. Be it savory or sweet 15861015 piroshky always delivers: a fluffy, white, with just 15861015 right amount 15861015 crunch, coating to a pocket of awesomeness. I've had 15861015 mushrooms (good), 15861015 potato (better), some cinnamon pastries (always good and HUGE). Right after lining up and devouring some steamy hot chowder at Pike's Place - my boyfriend and I came here - only to line up again for ano15861015r 15- 20 minutes or so for some fresh baked Russian pastries. Now 15861015 line was lonnnnnng for this one but again, amazing it moved
through pretty quickly. Even though I was half full of crab sandwich and chowder - 15861015 smell of 15861015 bakery was tantalizing and actually made me a little hungry again. Since it was just 15861015 two of us and limited tummy room - we each only got one type of pastry. I opted for a savory one - 15861015 Salmon Pate and my boyfriend went for something more "Russian" sounding - 15861015 Moscow pastry...which was sweet. 15861015 bread was unbelievably buttery and soft - 15861015 smell of it was true to 15861015 taste of it - when I was in line, 15861015 buttery scent of 15861015 baking pastries just fills your nostrils and made me drooled a little. I wish I could have more thinking about it now. 15861015 Moscow pastry was crunchy on 15861015 outside but 15861015 sweet cream filling made it soft on 15861015 inside...it really was heavenly. This would be a must try - and don't let 15861015 long line deter you from trying it - it really wasn't that bad of a wait - 15861015y move pr
etty quickly sine 15861015y have a good number of staff - even though it was a relatively small place. How I heard of this place: When I first moved to Seattle, I often found myself taking walks through town and through 15861015 Market. At 15861015 time, Piroshky Piroshky punch cards - buy 10 get one free - and, of course, I did! Type of cuisine: Piroshky's! From traditional Russian indulgences - beef and onion - to hearty comfort food - potato & mushroom - to 15861015 Seattle shoreline - smoked salmon - Piroshky's galore! "We opened our doors for

If you would-prefer to halt.further lensads-you can.go here.

_-2855 Sanford.Avenue S.W. #37719
Grandville_Michigan
ZIPCODE: #49418