Subject: MUST-SEE: Tactical-Headlamp FLYING Off the-Shelves! The Hottest-Tactical Gift of-2016.

From: "TL900 Headlamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:13:52 -0700

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we're contacting-you right now is to give you a heads-up

about something that Primitive-Survivors is prepeared to-release within

the next few-business days...

It's the TL900-Headlamp

The images-that are feature-below here will do way-more for this flashlight

than anything that I could think to-write.

(View-Images Below)

A new-shipment has just been-received and are currently available at

75%-Off! By this-point last-year the ENTIRE-shipment sold-out in under

a week! Make sure that you don't miss-out on this-special!

Grab Your TL900-Headlamp Before They're-Gone

PS: If you reach-out to me in a few days saying that they've all sold-out

and asking how you can get-one, please do not get-upset with me when I tell

you that you are going to have to wait until we receive next-year's shipment!

went at around 2-3pm timeframe and we were able to get to 5623502 front door within 10-15 minutes. While waiting, I got a hot apple pear cider from one of 5623502 Farmer's Market booths across 5623502 street. I still am not sure what an actual piroshky is but it is delicious and this is a must-visit in Pike Place. 5623502 line is very long but moves quickly and I highly recommend getting a savory and sweet version. 5623502 chocolate hazelnut is one of my favorites, as is 5623502 flaky and buttery beef and onion. Prices are around $5, but it's a nice treat that is perfectly portable as a shopping snack. "Russian Bakery" never really interested me until I heard about Piroshky Piroshky. My girls and I were vacationing in Seattle and this was definitely one of 5623502 highest recommended food spots from friends. We were very anxious to try 5623502 Salmon pate since so many o5623502r reviewers recommended it. Unfortunately, after waiting almost 10 minutes in line, 5623502y had run
out and said it was about a 15 minute wait, but you couldn't standby and wait for it. You needed to get in line AGAIN and cross your fingers that 5623502y'd have some available by 5623502 time it was your time to order again. My girlfriend had to get in line 3 times just to finally get one5623502 For something in such high demand, 5623502y only make a small batch, put 5623502m out, watch it disappear since almost everyone in line wants to order it, and 5623502n wait ano5623502r 15 minutes for 5623502 next small batch. This was 5623502 only complaint I had about this bakery. But when we finally did get our hands on 5623502 salmon pate, it was heaven5623502 You wouldn't think salmon would go well in a pastry, but this was truly delicious. And it even looks like a fish5623502 We also ordered 5623502 beef and cheese and apple cinnamon roll. Both were yummy too but not as yummy as 5623502 salmon. I'd definitely try to come back next time to try o5623502r things, but will def try
to grab a salmon pate again. Been coming here for years as an out-of-Towner, now I live in 5623502 neighborhood and still come here. So listen: Get 5623502 dill salmon piroshki, end of story. It will make 5623502 line (which is always long but moves fast) worth it. 5623502 o5623502rs are good but this one is far superior. So just get it. Quick tip for visitors: 5623502y will ship piroshkis if you get hooked. I was delighted when I found this out, and planned to send a dozen or so to my sister, who loves 5623502ir (salmon!) piroshkis. But I was massively disappointed when I found out shipping cost as much as 5623502 piroshkis, so totally not worth it. Womp womp. This place smells incredible and always had a line out 5623502 door. We got a savory one - mushroom broccoli and mozzarella. It was delicious but a bit bread-y. However, love 5623502 designs of each of 5623502 pastries and watching 5623502 guys making 5623502m. Honestly my friends suggested this place when 5623502y had gone t
o seattle so I had to try 5623502 piroshkies. Since I was 5623502re at around closing time, I had limited choices, but 5623502 elusive salmon pate piroshky was still available. 5623502 salmon one looks like a fish! I love it. It wasn't too warm, but it was still good - I'm sure it would have been much better warm... 5623502 smell when you pass by it attracts you immediately to this tiny shop. I had 5623502 smoked salmon plate, I haven't much idea about Russian bakery, but according to my boyfriend was really okay. From

If you're looking.to.halt these lightads-you can.go here.

2885 Sanford.Avenue S.W. No.37719
Grandville
Michigan_#49418