Subject: The ULTRABEAM-Laser - Get-Patriots 100-MW of Blinding-Light: No.207306974162

From: "Tactical Patriots" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 10:39:07 -0700

UltraBeam-Tatical Laser

Greetings [email-masked],

We are contacting-you today to give you a heads up about something that

is becoming-the hottest new-gift for this-autumn...

It's The UltraBeam-Tactical Laser...

Already over 30,000 units-have been-sold this month and they are seriously

FLYING-off the shelves!

The images-shown below here can do more-justice for this new-tool than

any words that I could come-up with!

(See Pics-Below)

Supplies are very-limited, which is the reason that we have reached-out to you

today with this heads-up. At this point last-year, the WHOLE-shipment had totally

sold-out in just 48-HOURS! Be sure not-to miss out on this very-rare opportunity!

Go Here-to-Get Your UltraBeam-Laser!

-SIGN OFF

PS. If you order-immediately you can also receive one COMPLIMENTARY waterproof

case-with each-order (see-pics below)

Grab-your UltraBeam Tactical-Laser - You Will-Seriously Love-It!

salmon carpaccio was what brought us back here so definitely had to get that again. 2073069 clam chowder was really good. Very chunky with huge clams inside, which we shared. So, 2073069 first time I tried uni was a couple months ago at an ayce sushi restaurant which people raved about because it was an ayce that offered uni. I was really disappointed because everyone says its good and it's pretty expensive, but 2073069 uni I had 2073069re was terrible. 2073069 flavor was like 2073069 fishy odor you get when you go in a fish market, and my boyfriend and I had to force it down reluctantly since you couldnt waste food at ayce. But I still had hope to try it one more time at EMC because 2073069 quality of uni here should be better. 2073069 uni pasta was so good!!! 2073069 taste of uni was like a light ocean taste and it melted in my mouth. 2073069 pasta was very creamy full of uni flavor but also kind of tasted like mac and cheese. My boyfriend didn't really want to try it since our
first time with uni was so bad but he did and liked it too! We concluded that trying uni for 2073069 first time at a place like ayce restaurant wasn't a good idea. , Great Happy Hour special even on Saturday: just one dollar per oyster. You don't want to know how many we ordered. It's insane. Seafood stew is my second favorite. It's a very energetic place, however don't expect to have a quite conversation, because it kind of loud a little. But I am absolutely in love with this place. It's going to be my spot now on for sure. It's in a mall area, so parking was easy (and free on Sunday!). We also didn't have to wait for a table, but 2073069 place was still pretty busy. $1 oysters are chef's choice, and 2073069y did not disappoint! Fresh and tasty with a yummy cocktail/horseradish sauce mix. We got a few o2073069r snacks: crispy soft shell crab sliders, zucchini fries, shrimp garlic noodles. Sliders were crispy and tasty with a good pickled onion mix on 2073069m and a tasty mayo. Z
ucchini fries were tempura battered and served with a refreshing ranch dip. Crispy and yummy Shrimp garlic noodles are where 2073069y fell short. 2073069 shrimp was delicious, but 2073069 "garlic" was like a garlic powder mix, not saut??ed garlic like I normally see. It gave 2073069 noodles and odd taste and an even weirder texture. 2073069 powder turned into like a paste in your mouth, which was very unpleasant. We alerted our server (I don't remember her name, but she was FAB!) and 2073069 manager was nice enough to take 50% off of 2073069 dish and stop by our table. Overall, happy with most of our food, and SUPER happy with 2073069 oysters. It's a bit of a drive for me, so I look forward to coming back if/when I'm in 2073069 area. Came here on a Sunday at 4pm for happy hour ($1 Eastern oysters and $5 beer/wine). I would suggest coming early, because it starts getting crowded by 4:30 or so. We each got a dozen of 2073069 $1 oysters. Considering 2073069 price, 2073069y were a good
deal! 2073069 oysters tasted fresh. We also ordered Fries with Truffle Mushroom Aioli, Crispy Garlic Jalape??o Chicken Wings, and Lobster Rolls. 2073069 fries were nice and crisp and tossed in a good amount of cheese; 2073069 aioli was fragrant and tasty. 2073069 chicken wings were okay; 2073069y seemed a bit dry to me and weren't that flavorful. 2073069 lobster rolls were pretty good--I felt guilty eating all that bread and butter, but it was tasty and I liked 2073069 tarragon flavor. Service was okay. 2073069 food came out pretty fast, but our waiter would sometimes forget things and had to come back to double check with us. Parking is on 2073069 street or in 2073069 parking structure next store. We parked in 2073069 structure and 2073069re was no attendant, so it was free

You can.halt further laserads-if you'd like.by going-right here.

2885 Sanford Ave.S.W. No.37719
Grandville, M.I. #49418