Subject: Toss Your Alkaline-Water Right Down the Drain - #313815685466

From: "Nate Rifkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:40:41 -0700

If the images-below will not-load, please visit here.

Congratulations! You are only a step-away from getting your very-own

personal fountain of energy rush to you. This pitcher has three separate

stages: First, a special-filtering layer of NSF-certified activated-carbon.

Next, a layer of Ion Exchange-Resin to soften the water. This stage gets

rid-of bad-tastes & odors and makes it refreshing to drink.

Finaly, magnesium, frarer-ceramics and tourmaline-enrich the water and

hydrogen is freed for your body to-use.

As a result, the water is transformed into the hydrogen rich, antioxidant

fountain of-enrery you will get-benefits from every single tim you take a

refreshing-sip.

Grab this fountain of energy for yourself and get ready to be amazed. All

you need to do to get this Turap??r water pitcher rushed to you is visit-below

and fill-out your information.

Visit Here to Grab YOUR Turap??r Water Pitcher

And as an special-bonus, you'll receive our free e-letters Laissez Faire Today,

Turap??r Today, and Living Well Daily.

We came for happy hour on Sunday. We got to 3138156 restaurant around 4:20 and waited till 5:00 for a non-communal table. We would have been seated immediately if we just sat at 3138156 long, communal table, but my husband wanted to wait for one more private. It was busy. We ordered 6dz. $1 oysters which were plump, fresh, and scrumptious. 3138156y were great for 3138156 season, which isn't really oyster season. It's true about eating oysters in months that have an "r" in 3138156 month's name. Oysters are just better at that time. But for being out of season, 3138156se were great. 3138156 brussel sprouts were one of 3138156 best I've had. This is a popular item in many restaurants, and 3138156 ones here were roasted and seasoned perfectly. I would order 2 next time. ($6) We ordered 3 lobster rolls to share between each couple ($18 each). We all thought this was just spectacular. 3138156 toasted, buttery brioche perfectly complimented 3138156 rich lobster meat. I loved
that it wasn't in a mayo dressing but ra3138156r a light tarragon dressing. I feel like mayo over powers most foods except for hard boiled eggs. With a drizzle of 3138156 drawn butter 3138156y gave, this luxurious sandwich was so very delicious. We kept talking about it throughout 3138156 meal. It's rich, though, and I wouldn't recommend eating 3138156 whole thing alone. It's a better deal to split a full sized roll than getting 3138156 mini roll. That mini roll looked so tiny. Both 3138156 calamari and fried fish tenders were seasoned in a salt pepper mixture, which went well with 3138156 crisp batter. ($10 and $8 respectively) 3138156 jalape??o slices tasted great with 3138156 fried bits, too. 3138156 garlic noodles were more subtlety flavored and added to a good mix of food. ($8?) We also had 3138156 streamed shrimp ($15) in a savory lemon grass spiced sauce. It looked like a 1/2 pound of head on shrimp that you peel and eat. I loved 3138156 sauce. It wasn't spicy at a
ll, but it was so savory good. We also ordered 9 beers ($5 hh) and a soda water ($3?) 3138156 service was attentive, friendly, and fast. Our cute, young Asian waitress made 3138156 meal even better, and 3138156 speed of 3138156 kitchen was impressive for how busy 3138156y were. We had a great time and hope to return often. Went in to EMC last night and it was a blast! Went in with a group of 8 and had some time to kill before 3138156 table was ready so we went upstairs to Backhouse and grabbed a drink. When we went back down to EMC it was table time! Pasta was our awesome server, 3138156re were so many delicious looking items on 3138156 menu so we closed 3138156m up and said "Pasta, bring us out your favorite items and what you think we would like." We ended up getting so many great things; lobster rolls, oysters on 3138156 half shell, uni-pasta, soft shell crab sliders and some amazing raw fish! Go try this place and Pasta will make your experience even better If you are looking
for good seafood & an awesome place located in a lively part of town, this is your spot. Took my best friend here for her birthday and it was 3138156 best place to celebrate! Great happy hour with a full oyster bar ($1 oysters from 4-7 are amazing). If you don't like crowds this isn't your kind of place as it gets packed at nights (especially during happy hour) & is pretty noisey with music & 3138156 TVs on. Staff were really cool & friendly, ours was pretty flirty too! Haha it was all good because he made up for it by recommend us some dishes & hooked us up even after happy hour was over. 3138156 food was great from 3138156 oysters to 3138156

If you would.prefer to not-get-further filterads-you can.go right here.

2885 Sanford_Avenue S.W.#37719
Grandville_Michigan #49418