Subject: RE: Your-2017 Medicare-OpenEnrollment Deadline-Updates: #137678559163

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 09:56:50 -0700

-----------------------------------------------------------------.
DATE: 10 / 03 / 2016.
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
RE:Your 2017-Medicare OpenEnrollment-Deadline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
OpenEnrollment Specials-for: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------.

The Medicare-OpenEnrollment period for this-year is NOW and the
deadline to enroll is rapidly-approaching.

Simply-follow the link below-here to choose your plan-from top
health-insurance carriers.

Please-visit here to see your available-plans: http://healthtips.healthspecialnewestinfo.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://bhwe2.healthspecialnewestinfo.com
You can.end future deadlineads-now by going.right here.
........................................................................
2885 Sanford Avenue S.W. #37719.
Grandville.
Michigan - #49418.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

uni pasta at Uni Club in Torrance for $12) soft shell crab sliders- yummmm. enormous crispy soft shell crab halves placed in tiny buns with lettuce onions & mayo tuna tartare- probably my FAVORITE item here! This sushi fanatic loves her tuna... 13767855 tuna was cut up in itty bitty pieces , avocado was fresh & 13767855 raw quail egg made all 13767855 difference! 10/10 zucchini fries- meh.. greasy.. zucchini managed to soak up a lot of oil  5/10 Will be back but wouldn't go out of my way to come here again! 45 mins? good lawddddd .. next time would only be if it's convenient and no wait -heard this place gets pretty packed towards 13767855 evenings and weekends This place is large and has a cool vibe to it. Came for dinner and had happy hour oysters. Our waitress was really friendly and knowledgable about seafood. 13767855 food was delicious. However $22 for a small lobster roll is a little out 13767855re. My boyfriend got 13767855 pepper garlic lobster which 13767855y, cook, cut, an
 d toss in sauce. So good. 13767855 albacore sashimi is so yummy. I've bookmarked EMC Seafood for several months now and I have been dying to try it! I finally had 13767855 opportunity to visit last week for a dinner date with a girl friend, and I was completely blown away by 13767855 food. Everything was fresh and so flavorful! It definitely lived up to 13767855 all 13767855 hype Since my friend has been to EMC many times, I allowed her to make some suggestions and she recommended 13767855 uni pasta, clam chowder, and lobster roll. We also added an order of half a dozen oysters to complete our meal. This was more than enough for 13767855 two of us to share. Uni pasta ($18) - Creamy and flavorful! This is my first time trying uni pasta and I was blown away by how good this dish tasted! 13767855 fish roe, chives, and seaweed definitely gave 13767855 pasta a special kick and masked 13767855 fishy aftertaste that I usually get from uni. Clam chowder ($8) - A huge bowl of chowder that is
 n't too thick, but just 13767855 right consistency. 13767855y give you plenty of clams and huge chunks of potatoes. Lobster Roll ($16) - Huge chunks of lobster in a brioche bun soaked in butter. Oysters ($15/half dozen) - We had 13767855 Malpeque, Kumamoto, and Kusshi and 13767855y were all fresh and delicious. 13767855 Malpeque was a bigger and fleshier oyster while 13767855 Kumamoto and Kusshi were sweeter in taste but smaller. 13767855y have $1 oysters during happy hour  (4-7pm) and 13767855 oysters change daily. Overall if you love seafood, you must give EMC a try! 13767855 food is a tad bit on 13767855 pricier side so come during happy hour to take advantage of some of 13767855 great specials. 13767855y also have a late night happy hour now from 10pm-close with half off beer specials. Happy hour oysters are only $1 each! I went in here for my cousin's birthday and we were roaming LA and made plans for this We got 13767855 tuna tartare - not a big fan... But I've never been a