Subject: Gwen leaves Blake-Shelton - The Voice

From: "Virginia Richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:29:55 -0700

Blake Shelton
Live On The Voice

Does something disgusting on air that got fans sickened

Here is the clip you have to see

Gwen welcomed back

Annabeth called to him as another explosion rocked the forum. This time the flash of light was directly overhead. One of the Roman catapults had fired and the Argo II groaned and tilted sideways flames bubbling over its bronzeplated hull.

Annabeth noticed a figure clinging desperately to the rope ladder trying to climb down. It was Octavian his robes steaming and his face black with soot.

Over by the fountain Percy blasted the Roman mob with more water. Annabeth ran toward him ducking a Roman fist and a flying plate of sandwiches.

Remove your name and info from our list by subitting your name here
Palmer Nieland, 3570 Indian Peak Dr Lake Havasu City Az 86406-6334

______________________________

Entering your name here will end these updates from arriving to your inbox

37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100
Englewood, CO 80112

Annabeth Percy called. What I dont know she yelled. Ill tell you what cried a voice from above. Octavian had reached the bottom of the ladder. The Greeks have fired on us Your boy Leo has trained his weapons on Rome Annabeths chest filled with liquid hydrogen. She felt like she might shatter into a million frozen pieces. Youre lying she said. Leo would never I was just there Octavian shrieked. I saw it with my own eyes The Argo II returned fire. Legionnaires in the field scattered as one of their catapults was blasted to splinters. You see Octavian screamed. Romans kill the invaders Annabeth growled in frustration. There was no time for anyone to figure out the truth. The crew from Camp HalfBlood was outnumbered a hundred to one and even if Octavian had managed to stage some sort of trick (which she thought likely) theyd never be able to convince the Romans before they were overrun and killed. We have to
leave she told Percy. Now. He nodded grimly. Hazel Frank youve got to make a choice. Are you coming Hazel looked terrified but she donned her cavalry helmet. Of course we are. But youll never make it to the ship unless we buy you some time. How Annabeth asked. Hazel whistled. Instantly a blur of beige shot across the forum. A majestic horse materialized next to the fountain. He reared whinnying and scattering the mob. Hazel climbed on his back like shed been born to ride. Strapped to the horses saddle was a Roman cavalry sword. Hazel unsheathed her golden blade. Send me an Irismessage when youre safely away and well rendezvous she said. Arion ride The horse zipped through the crowd with incredible speed pushing back Romans and causing mass panic. Annabeth felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe they could make it out of here alive. Then from halfway across the forum she heard Jason shouting. Romans he cried. Please He and Piper were being pelted with plates and stones. Jason tried to shield
Piper but a brick caught him above the eye. He crumpled and the crowd surged forward. Get back Piper screamed. Her charmspeak rolled over the mob making them hesitate but Annabeth knew the effect wouldnt last. Percy and she couldnt possibly reach them in time to help. Frank Percy said its up to you. Can you help them Annabeth didnt understand how Frank could do that all by himself but he swallowed nervously. Oh gods he murmured. Okay sure. Just get up the ropes. Now. Percy and Annabeth lunged for the ladder. Octavian was still clinging to the bottom but Percy yanked him off and threw him into the mob.

They began to climb as armed legionnaires flooded into the forum. Arrows whistled past Annabeths head. An explosion almost knocked her off the ladder. Halfway up she heard a roar below and glanced down. Romans screamed and scattered as a fullsized dragon charged through the foruma beast even scarier than the bronze dragon figurehead on the Argo II. It had rough gray skin like a Komodo lizards and leathery bat gs. Arrows and rocks bounced harmlessly off its hide as it lumbered toward Piper and Jason grabbed them with its front claws and vaulted into the air. Is that Annabeth couldnt even put the thought into words. Frank Percy confirmed a few feet above her. He has a few special talents. Understatement Annabeth muttered. Keep climbing Without the dragon and Hazels horse to distract the archers they never would have made it up the ladder; but finally they climbed past a row of broken aerial oars and onto the deck. The rigging was on fire. The foresail was ripped down the middle and t
he ship listed badly to starboard.