Subject: Attn: Your-scores have just been-changed - Review new-score update no.603318658476

From: CreditReportCenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:31:49 -0700

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
RE: NEW-CHANGES & UPDATES TO YOUR THREE (3)-SCORES.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
SCORE-ALERT NOTIFICATION NO.603318646198.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
CURRENT-STATUS: ACTIVE/PENDING.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
Alert [email-masked],

The reason that we have reached-out to you today via this score-alert is
to inform you that your three (3) scores-have just been-changed based on
a number of new updates to your-report.

ACTION-REQUIRED: Please go-here and review these new-changes: http://newscore.scoreupdatednewinfo.com

=============================================================================.
COMPLETE AUTOMATED SCORE-NOTICE NO.1552575458719.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
http://usge1.scoreupdatednewinfo.com
If you would-prefer to halt.future scoreads-you can go.right here.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
2885_Sanford Avenue_S.W. No.37719.
Grandville, M.I. #49418.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

intervals but last dozen it took an hour because I guess 6033186y gave ours to ano6033186r table? Idk we came here at 4 and it's 5:40 and we haven't got our last oysters  Came here on a Saturday for happy hour at 4 and it wasn't crowded at all. $1 oysters are definitely worth it. Most of 6033186m were a good size save for a couple of mini oysters. You don't get to pick which oysters to order for happy hour (can't remember what 6033186y were called) but I wouldn't be able to tell 6033186 difference anyways. Also ordered 6033186 tuna tartar which was pretty tasty and 6033186 uni pasta which was also pretty good but at $20 and 6033186 amount of uni in 6033186 pasta, don't think it was worth it. Also drinks during happy hour were not really anything worth mentioning. We came on a Saturday evening. Parking is pretty bad since it's all street parking in basically Downtown LA area. We had to wait about 40 minutes to get a table for a party of 7 BUT 6033186 food definitely made it worth 6033
 186 wait. Once we got in, we got served immediately even though 6033186y were quite busy since it was happy hour time (4-7pm; $1 oysters). We all ordered oysters since we got in around 6:30pm and only had 30 minutes of happy hour left. We started off with 58 oysters and still had time to order 36 more and o6033186r meals in a span of 30 minutes which shows how great 6033186ir service wa Came here with a large party with a reservation for dinner. 6033186y ended up giving our table away and we had to wait ano6033186r half hour, BUT 6033186y did comp us some champagne and oysters :). My boyfriend and I ordered 6033186 lobster roll and crab sliders and OMG 6033186y were BOMB! Plus dollar oysters and $5 beers during happy hour! Can't wait to come back! A nice new addition to 6033186 Koreatown dining scene, EMC Seafood & Raw Bar offers a nice counter point to 6033186 meat and poultry restaurants in 6033186 area.  It's a really cool and hip space, a little disorganized from my initial view
 , but I think that has to do with a party that took up half of 6033186 back space.  One thing to take note, 6033186 place is like a giant noise box so if you need to have an intimate conversation, this might not be 6033186 place to go. 6033186 shining star of 6033186 restaurant from 6033186 start has to be 6033186 service.  6033186 manager was in 6033186 house and very attentive.  6033186 bartenders are awesome and very helpful with suggestions, yet left you to enjoy your meal without constantly checking in on you.  6033186 service was prompt, even for a busy evening.  I was very impressed. 6033186 food is all seafood and shell fish variations, so if you're planning on getting your cholesterol checked, I would avoid this place.  O6033186rwise, 6033186 seafood was pretty fresh. Soft Shell Crab: Had nice texture and seasoning.