Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and EAI

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 22:13:34 -0700

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Jiankang Yao <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Since EAI deployment is on the way, gmail, outlok2016, postfix, yandex,
> xgenplus and many more have adopted EAI.
> In order to make EAI environment more friendly,  I suggest that this WG
> considers to move this document/work forward.
>

Which working group?  DKIM hasn't existed in years.  We'd have to spin up
another one.

-MSK
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Oct 2016 12:22:29 -0400

> Which working group?  DKIM hasn't existed in years.  We'd have to spin up

It's one fairly short and I hope uncontroversial draft, so I'd suggest 
running it through DISPATCH.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html