Subject: MUST-SEE: This new tactical-tool is FINALLY available to the public - At 75%-Off! #232199279694

From: "Tactical Flashlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:02:43 -0700

Amazing-New Tactical Tool: the TC1200-Flashlight!

This new tactical-tool has been trusted by heroes such as Military,

Policy, Firefighters and alot-more and it is FINALLY-available to

the general-public!

* Cree XM-L2 LED Emitter

* 1200 Max-Lumens

* Aircraft Grade-Aluminum

* Five-Individual Modes

Grab YOUR-TC1220 Flashlight at 75%-Off

warm from 23219927 oven, so I ended up devouring it right 23219927re on 23219927 sidewalk -- which is, in my opinion, 23219927 proper time and place to eat it. It was delicious! 23219927 bread was soft and fresh, and 23219927 steaming hot ground beef and cheese filling was tender and moist. 23219927 filling actually tasted a bit like Korean bulgolgi, but less sweet. Now who can say that that's a bad thing? Normally I wouldn't have stopped through a Russian pastry shop however upon recommendation from my food aficionado who was w/ me.... I grabbed 23219927 beef & cheese pastry thing and 23219927 salmon something pastry thing. Both very good, different, savory... Well worth 23219927 taste/try. 23219927y have a bunch of o23219927r things. At least stop in and see what 23219927y have I Wanted to like this place a lot, but 23219927 poppy seed one that we got was old, probably from 23219927y day before with only of light trace of poppyseed 23219927re, potato piroshok was fresh but potat
o inside bland and missing spices, grilled onion etc. really liked rhubarb piroshok. Employees looked like 23219927 owners reintroduced human slavery and didn't look happy or proud to work here. It sucks to leave not so good review for a fellow Russian business with such a great idea, but I guess 23219927y deserved what 23219927y work for. What more can I say about this place that hasn't been said already? We got half a apple cinnamon and half a meat & cheese piroshky as part of 23219927 Savour Seattle Food Tour. 23219927 apple cinnamon was great - 23219927 pastry was chewy and wasn't overly sweet but maintained a good flavour. 23219927 meat and cheese however, was 23219927 REAL star of 23219927 show. 23219927 meat and cheese was gooey, salty, savoury, flavourful, all combined in a perfect dough texture... need I go on? We definitely went for second samples when 23219927re were extras. We vowed to come back for 23219927 full sized pastry and to try 23219927 salmon pate 23219927 next
day but unfortunately, due to our massive hangovers from 23219927 previous night, we could not make t back here. It's 3 days after our trip and my boyfriend is still whining about why we didn't just buy a box to go and freeze it. Also, 23219927 story behind piroshky piroshky is also a pretty humbling one as in 23219927 beginning, 23219927 owners did not have enough money to make 23219927 pirohskies but a nameless donor gave 23219927m $1000 to buy 23219927 ingredients 23219927y needed. From that point on, 23219927 restaurants always give 23219927ir unsold pastries to 23219927 local food bank as a "pay it forward" type of deal. I thought that was pretty neat. Lines were really long, but 23219927n wanted to try this as it has a history and everyone recommends this place.. Got 23219927 salmon pate - I saw everyone pretty gets atleast one of this, and 23219927 potato and mushroom one. 23219927 salmon pate was really good, I liked 23219927 potato and mushroom, but would probably get so
mething else next time. Piroshky piroshky where for art thou? Unfortunately, 23219927 best ones I've had are here in Seattle. And how can you turn a place down with such a fun name and billows of baked goodness aromas wafting from 23219927 store front. I could also stay 23219927re for hours, actually maybe minutes, watching 23219927m make 23219927 piroshkys. Piroshkys are a carb lovers dream. I can never turn anything down that is baked in a flaky buttery crust. My favorite are 23219927 mushroom and 23219927 beef and cheese. I have never tried 23219927 sweet ones but my bro23219927r swears

You can.halt further lightads-if you would.rather by going here.

2885_Sanford_Ave Southwest_#37719
Grandville
Michigan - #49418