Subject: The Hottest New-Gift for This Fall-Season: The ULTRABEAM-Laser: 100-MW of Blinding-Light.

From: "Ultrabeam Laser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:00:32 -0700

The ULTRABEAM Tactical-Laser

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we have reached-out to you today is to give you a heads

up-regarding the HOTTEST new-gift for this-fall...

It's The UltraBeam Tactical-Laser...

...Have you ever-heard of it?? There have already been over 30,0000 sold

and they are absolutely-FLYING off the shelves!

The pictures-shown below here will do more justice-for this laser than

anything that I could think to-write!

(View-Images Below)

Act-fast because supplies are extremely limited and once they are gone

they are gone! By this time last-year, the ENTIRE shipment had COMPLETELY

sold-out in just TWO-DAYS! Please make sure not to miss out on this very

rare-opportunity!

Visit Here to Get Your UltraBeam-Laser Now!

* SIGN-OFF

PS. If you order-right away-you can also get one COMPLIMENTARY waterproof

case with every-order (view-images below)

Get your UltraBeam Tactical-Laser - You Are Going to-Love It!

Not sure what all 21801343 hype was about for this place. We tried 21801343 happy hour appetizers and 21801343y were all "fried" or "crispy" plates. 21801343y were pretty much 21801343 same, oily and no diversity. Loved 21801343 sea bass, but that's not that hard to mess up though. Place looked nice and I expected more I guess. Change up 21801343 happy hour choices and maybe we'll come back. we've come here on regular time and happy hour. honestly, 21801343 happy hour is not that much difference than 21801343 regular prices, so it really only matters if you're coming in with a bunch of people. 21801343 drinks are just okay, but 21801343ir food is definitely good. 21801343 service is pretty good most of 21801343 time, which is acceptable considering 21801343y're always packed whenever we're 21801343re. 21801343 space itself isn't very big, so you'll have to kinda squeeze in between people when you walk around. 21801343y have cheap oysters for 21801343ir late night happy hour and 218
01343y literally shuck 21801343 oysters 21801343re in front of you. so you'll know it's fresh. First time here last night. My friend took me out cause we were craving oysters and just plain hungry. Nice place, simple set up but I liked 21801343 high top table we sat at for 2. Big enough so you had good elbow room. We got a dozen oysters to start, 21801343n had a total of 24($1.50 for late HH), fries with truffle mushroom aioli?, and 21801343 garlic noodle. Deeelicious. Garlic noodles were my favorite dish, nomnom definitely worth 21801343 try. Oysters were good, fresh, just a little too small for my taste. I got a couple bigger ones so that was fine. Fries were my only downfall. 21801343y were yummy, don't get me wrong. 21801343 side of 21801343 truffle mushroom aioli paired very well with 21801343 fries and 21801343 o21801343r small topping 21801343y had on 21801343re. But, 21801343y were soft fries. I LOVE crisp, hot, crunchy fries. 21801343se felt like 21801343y were cooked well
just, not crisp how fries should be. 21801343 service was great though. Our guy gave us a lot of pointers and suggestions. He was also on point with checking in but not too much as well. Definitely will be back and looking forward to next time. This place would get a perfect 5 star rating if it wasn't so ridiculously busy when we went for date night recently on a Saturday night. I know it's not 21801343ir fault, but still! It was only 6:30pm when we arrived and were told 21801343 wait would be 2 hours! Say what We decided to lurk at 21801343 bar to see if anyone was leaving soon. Waited 15 minutes or so while sipping on a refreshing champagne cocktail before snagging 2 seats. Score Screw that 2 hr wait for a table e quickly ordered a few dishes to take advantage of 21801343 happy hour prices that were ending at 7pm. 21801343 $1 oysters were on 21801343 smaller side but acceptable. Salmon sashimi was really good. My favorites were 21801343 garlic noodles (I could eat this allll day!)
and 21801343 lobster

If you'd rather.halt these laserads-you can go.right here.

2885 Sanford.Avenue S.W. No.37719
Grandville_Michigan
ZIPCODE: #49418.