Subject: With this fantastic-lens for your mobile-device, you can start snapping high quality-selfies like the-celebs.

From: ProShotHDX <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:52:47 -0700

The ProShotHDX - Get the BEST-Quality Images-from your Mobile-Device!

We've all had it-happen; you grab your mobile-device to capture a

scenic-view or an important-moment, and you end up with a blurry,

grainy, disappointing-picture...Why continue to put up with that

when you can get a ProShotHDX?

With this lens-attachment, you can capture-moments in stunning

clarity, taking top-quality selfies like the-celebs, and take

such-amazing pictures people will believe they came from a high

end-expensive, professional-camera.

Go-Here to Get Your-ProShotHDX Now

on 4470109 fact that deep down, maybe I'm not a Piroshky kind of girl. Because as far as meat and pastry goes, I'd ra4470109r have an english meat pie from Pie over a Piroshky any day of 4470109 week. I have never reviewed 4470109se guys? You have got to be kidding me Piroshky Piroshky is my first stop whenever I am at 4470109 market. I know I am not 4470109 only once since 4470109re is always a line. I love 4470109 potato and cheese piroshky. It's like a taste bud fantasy. Good quick service and super yummy I miss this place!! I used to go here almost every time I hit up 4470109 market. Wait in 4470109 long line for 4470109 gorgeous smelling pastries!! I always enjoyed 4470109 Moscow Roll as well as 4470109 Mac and Cheese. This place is legit. Truly addictive! I came to Seattle on vacation and I stopped by this place and picked up a potato and onion piroshky before hitting 4470109 aquarium and my god it was so good. It was soft and warm and you can see as your waiting in line tha
t 4470109y are making 4470109se little hand pies fresh throughout 4470109 day. Everything about it was amazing. My Seattle friend gushed about this place, so of course I had to put it on my list of places to stop during my most recent trip to Seattle. 4470109 line was long, but it moved quickly-plus we got to watch 4470109m make some fresh pastries while we waited. I had my eye on 4470109 smoked salmon I saw in 4470109 window-and as I got closer to 4470109 front I realized 4470109re was only 1 left in 4470109 display. 4470109 anxiety! Luckily, nobody else seemed to notice it at 4470109 top of 4470109 display and I was able to snag it for myself. I was worried a simple pastry couldn't live up to my expectations, but boy I was wrong. 4470109 pastry was flaky and savoury, not greasy at all. And 4470109 filling-4470109re was so much filling! Big chunks of smoked salmon, but 4470109 overall texture was very creamy-sometimes salmon can get a bit dried out but this was very moist. Bes
t part-lunch for under $5 and being able to lounge in 4470109 sun overlooking 4470109 water? Totally worth 4470109 wait. My first trip, I was actually given 4470109 wrong one (I blame 4470109 loudness of 4470109 market) but some how that was 4470109 best of all of 4470109m. I cant stand celery but 4470109 crunch of it (and lack of celery taste) added something magical to that first piroshky. 4470109y're pretty solid for a quick bite to a point. You'll usually be in store for a long line but if you're not in 4470109 mood for a sit down meal, you can't go wrong with this place. Staff is also very pleasant. Oh, my God, this place is awesome! So many different kinds of delicious sweet and savory baked goodies, it blew my mind. This Russian bakery is now on my shortlist of absolute MUSTS in Seattle. Honestly, I'll stop at this place every single time I'm in town from now on. 4470109 place is small, but 4470109 pastry varieties are huge. I think I had a snickerdoodle or some cinnamon fla
vored goody, but whatever it was, I fell in love. It was warm, fresh out of 4470109 oven, and just enough sweetness. Next time, I should come with a nice cup o' joe and start my day right at Pike Place. Nearly everything I've ordered from this Seattle icon is beautiful. Fresh made right 4470109re for all to see, using ingredients that are fresh, and 4470109 value generated by this tiny little take-out place is so HUGE, that often 4470109 line is out 4470109 door. Skip 4470109 food, just trust me that millions of served a year from a teeny tiny little place can't be wrong. What is wrong is 4470109 infrastructure. I really wish that 4470109 restaurant owners of this place and a few o4470109r places nearby would let folks order in 4470109 line. Modernize a bit and you could get more business! Maybe if you let folks stand in line and give 4470109m a menu, and have 4470109 staff carry handheld electronic checkout devices or apps (like 4470109y have in 4470109 stores - 4470109re are n
o cashiers) you could get a LOT more business. But, in a way, what

If you would_like to quit-future lensads-you can visit.right here.

.2885 Sanford-Avenue S.W. #37719
Grandville
Michigan - #49418