Subject: MUST-SEE: The tactical-tool trusted by Military and-Police available to the public for the 1st-time.

From: "TL900 Headlamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 07:54:52 -0700

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we are contacting you today is to give you a heads

up-regarding something that Primitive-Survivors is just about to

release to the public within the next couple of days...

It's The TL900 LED-Headlamp...Ever hear of it?

The images-feature below will do way more-justice for this LED headlamp

than anything that I could think to-write.

(View-Images Below)

The newest shipment of these LED headlamps was scanned-in about one

hour-ago which is the reason that you are receiving this heads-up. By

this-time last year the ENTIRE shipment had TOTALLY sold-out in under

one week! Please be sure not to miss-out on this fantastic-special.

Go Here today to Get Your TL900-Headlamp

.PS: If you respond to this e-mail in a few-days saying they've all sold-out

and asking me how you can get-one please do not get-mad at me when I tell you

that you will have to wait for next year's shipment.

glorious time between summer and 22863542 Christmas shoppers (end of October, early November) when 22863542 wea22863542r is crappy and cold and no one wants to go outside, 22863542 traffic in 22863542 middle of 22863542 day slows way down. That's when I can head down and grab myself some doughy, starchy, cheesy goodness in a roll. This piroshky spot is located in prime real estate, right smack in 22863542 middle of Pike's Market Place where 22863542re is major foot traffic for business. This spot could be located in 22863542 middle of nowhere land and 22863542y would still get awesome business I have heard of piroshky but have never tried one until now. My sister ordered us 22863542 smoked salmon and 22863542 smoked mozzarella, mushroom, and broccoli piroshky. Both were buttery, flaky, and delicious! 22863542 dough to filling ratio was perfect. 22863542 smoked salmon was yummy and 22863542 salmon was actually smoky. Although 22863542 smoked salmon was my sister's favorite, my favor
ite was 22863542 mozzarella, mushroom, and broccoli. I didn't get to go inside to 22863542 store so I have no idea how it looks like and I didn't get to talk to 22863542 staff. I can vouch for 22863542 food though You could smell 22863542m from a block away...seriously. Just follow your nose and you'll get 22863542re. It's a small shop in 22863542 middle of 22863542 block at Pike Place. 22863542y have numerous choices but I went with 22863542 majority...beef and onion and 22863542 salmon one. Both were absolutely delicious...so delicious that we came back again before we left Seattle. 22863542 fillings were tasty and 22863542 bread on 22863542 outside was perfect. Both of ours were served warm as 22863542y probably just came out of 22863542 oven. 22863542y are on 22863542 expensive side at around $5/piece. Totally worth your 5 bucks and your few minutes of waiting in line. A Seattle must! I don't get down to Pike Place as much as when I first moved here; When I do this is al
ways a stop I make. 22863542re will almost always be a long line, and if not it's your lucky day! This place is a walk up counter, so be prepared to eat straight from 22863542 bag...don't worry it won't last long once you take your first bite. Good pirosky. We ordered 22863542 beef and cheese and salmon pate. Both are good. Took away two stars for 22863542 service. My kids wanted 22863542 ham and cheese we saw at menu during 22863542 line. We were told 22863542y never have ham and cheese alone. Only ham and cheese with spinach. Made us felt stupid for asking ham and cheese. That's 22863542 bad thing about tourist place like this. Server are paid minimum wage and 22863542y couldnt care less about customer service. Can't blame 22863542m. But 22863542n again if you don't want to be 22863542re 22863542n don't. Piroshky's was too over hyped for me. This place was on our "must try" list when visiting Farmer's Market. Even when asking a local where Piroshky's was, he said that it was way
over hyped and not even great. I tend not to let one's opinion sway me so we still decided to try it out for ourselves. 22863542 line actually was not long, people seem to come and go in waves. My friend and I had had a big lunch and weren't very hungry so we decided to split a beef and onion. 22863542 outside layers were very flaky and everything pipping hot when bitten into. 22863542 flavors were great but nothing jaw-droppingly great that imprinted in my mind forever. So I was in Seattle for about 2 days. I came to stuff my face with Piroshky on 3

If you would-prefer to not.get.future ledads-you can.go here.

-2885-Sanford Ave.S.W. No.37719
Grandville, M.I. #49418