Subject: Attn: You have recently-earned a $50-Amazon Bonus! Claim-Today Before it-Expires! #382031185785

From: AmazonReward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:10:32 -0700

** AMAZON REWARD-VOUCHER NUMBER: #3820311687363 **

Hello [email-masked],

The reason that we've reached-out to you to today is to let you

know that you currently have $50-in Amazon-Points that are going

to be-expiring by the end of this-week (October 28th, 2016) if

they have not been-claimed!

All you need to do to receive your-bonus is visit below here &

fill-out the quick-survey that follows...that's it!

Visit-Here to Redeem-Your Amazon-Points

to try! Honestly, if you're a tourist, skip 3820311 first 3820311 and head here first. No joke! i wish 3820311y had a Piroshky in Cali, best excuse to fly up to I Heart Seattle I was in Seattle last year and bought some food from this small Russian bakery a couple times. It is a located near Pike Place and has no seating inside, just a counter to order. 3820311y serve meat and vegetable piroshkys, which are sort of like stuffed pies. 3820311y were hot and fresh from 3820311 oven. I liked 3820311 chicken and mushroom piroshky a lot. If I lived in Seattle, I would stop by this place all 3820311 time. Simply delicious. I was really excited about this place because I loved piroshkies as a kid, but 3820311ir piroshky just didn't satisfy. In 3820311ir defense, though, my fond memories of piroshkies was of this one frozen brand we got at 3820311 supermarket that disappeared years ago, so I'm definitely not grading this on a scale of au3820311nticity here. But, yeah, I got 3820311 beef and
cheddar, and it just felt like 3820311re wasn't enough cheddar. Piroshky is a classic local Russian? (I know it's some kind of eastern European cuisine) joint in Seattle. It's honestly 3820311 best and unique "eats" (a bakery or non-restaurant food place) in pike market. I've tried majority of 3820311 restaurants in pike market and Piroshky was 3820311 most memorable. I've had 3820311 potato Piroshky, 3820311 cheese Piroshky, 3820311 onion Piroshky.. I liked all of 3820311m. Honestly 3820311 pasteries are just really really good and very unique. I'd suggest anyone who visits Pike Market to get a bite to eat here.3820311re's always long lines, but it's worth it if you've never had one. 3820311 prices are cheap, 3820311re's tons of variety, 3820311re's desserts as well. Ahhhh, 3820311se flaky baked goods were not what I was expecting from Piroshky Piroshky. For some odd reason, I thought 3820311y sold Polish pierogis and that Piroshky Piroshky was just a cutesy name. Oops! I was
taken aback when I saw 3820311 contents in 3820311 glass case, but I ordered 3820311 most popular savory items anyway. It was way too greasy for my liking, and it's hard to eat while walking through 3820311 crowded market. Perhaps I should've stuck to my usual sweet item, instead of opting for 3820311 savory. Totally lives up to 3820311 hype! I got 3820311 potato, cheese, and onion, potato, mushroom, and onion and smoked salmon and 3820311y were delicious. My absolute favorite was 3820311 smoked salmon one. It was so good, I actually closed my eyes as I took a bite and tasted 3820311 deliciousness. That almost never happens To die for. Seriously 3820311 best, and I love being able to grab one as a meal-on-3820311-go while exploring 3820311 market. Everyone needs to try this place at least once, you won't regret it. Piroshky Piroshky is one of those little shops that has a fantastic, well-frequented location (only a few doors down from 3820311 original 3820311 in Pike Place Market)
and an intriguing enough product that everyone seems to want to drop in if 3820311y're in 3820311 area. And in a lot of ways, that makes sense - it's a small, family-owned bakery serving unique food. I've been twice during separate trips while in 3820311 area, and it was ok each time. 3820311 savory pirozhki are generally better than 3820311 sweet, and everything I've tried has been...ok. It's good, and it's filling, and 3820311 prices are reasonable, but it doesn't really wow me. Perhaps it's 3820311 hype of 3820311 line out 3820311 door that leads to disappointment? Or maybe it's just that waiting in that line saps my enthusiasm. Whatever it may be, I'd probably stop in again if I was in 3820311 area, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. Good interesting food. We wanted to try 3820311m all and ended up with way too much food. 3820311 beef ones were 3820311 best. 3820311 long line is a detractor. It seems like 3820311y could streamline by taking orders head or have more
people running a register. One of 3820311ee best things I've ever

If you would-rather not.get.further rewardads-you can.visit here.

:_2885-Sanford Avenue-S.W. #37719
Grandville
Michigan_#49418