Subject: Attn: Walmart-Shopping - You have-earned yourself a $50-Walmart Bonus! Claim-Now #2344849486713

From: WalmartBonus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:12:34 -0700

Attn: ,

Did you-know that you currently-have Walmart Reward-Points that

will soon be-expiring if you have-not redeemed them?

These bonus-points are a "thank-you" for your many-years of loyal

business at-Walmart, so please make sure that you do not miss out

on this wonderful-opportunity!

Simply go-below and take the short-survey to claim your $50-Walmart

Reward-Points today!

Visit Here & Redeem-Walmart Voucher-No.23448494587614

are visiting seattle, you've got to go here. 23448494y are super famous for Piroshky, which is pastries - with cheese, spinach, or ham or cinnamon. As you walk towards it, you'll smell 23448494 aroma and usually 23448494re is always a line. It's definitely worth a stop -- and braving 23448494 line out 23448494 door.When I was 23448494re I went twice and didn't think much of it since I'm one to wait in line when I'm hungry and I thought 23448494 prices were a bit steep. Most of 23448494 baked items are good, but 23448494 smoked salmon pastry is in my opinion is 23448494 superstar. I actually hardly ever order salmon and got it for my friend but when I tried a bit, it was amazing. All 23448494 o23448494r items, I can find something similar here in California, but 23448494 smoked salmon pastry is impossible to find. Eat it while it's hot! We saved one piroshky for later and 23448494 dry bread brought 23448494 delish level down a few notches. I can't say much about 23448494ir sweet
piroshky. It's better to go for 23448494 savory ones! Overall, 23448494 savory piroshky justifies 23448494 line in front of 23448494ir store. (Which shouldn't intimidate you anyway, it goes fast!) This place has quite an amount of staggering reviews so I made sure I stopped here during my visit in Seattle to see what 23448494 hype was all about. Due to this place being so popular and 23448494 lines getting long, 23448494y actually set up an organized line on 23448494 street! I was a bit reluctant to wait but 23448494 line went by ra23448494r quick- about 15 minutes at 1:30 PM on a Saturday! Me and my bf ordered nearly 7 savory pastries and two sweet pastries. (Orders over $40 get a free yellow tote bag!!!) I advise for everyone, especially those with big orders to make sure everything you ordered is in your bag because 23448494y forgot to include one of our savory pastries we paid for. My dad said that 23448494 salmon piroshky was his favorite thing he ate during his entire Seattl
e stay- which means my homemade Thai food and my sister's breakfast cooking was outdone. Thanks a lot It not only smells delicious while you wait, but 23448494 line goes pretty quick, and it's entertaining as you can see 23448494 associates working 23448494ir lil tails off in 23448494 back. I would hate to be in such a small, confined, workplace, so thank you, Piroshky Piroshky workers for doing it for u Piroshky Piroshky deserves 5 stars from me. This was 23448494 only deserving 5 stars out of all 23448494 restaurants I've visited in Seattle (just a few). My gosh, words cannot describe how much I fell in love with 23448494ir pastries. 23448494y have a variety of pastry options depending on your mood, you can get sweet piroshky, meat piroshky, or vegetable piroshky. If I had more time 23448494n I would definitely try all of 23448494ir pastries but my favorite by far is 23448494ir Smoked Salmon Pate. Geezuz, my first bite was like HEAVEN! I loved 23448494 Smoked Salmon Piroshky. Staf
f were friendly, small bakery, no seats inside, so many people get 23448494 pastries to go and walk around holding a Piroshky on 23448494ir left hand and Starbucks on 23448494ir right hand. I was excited to finally check this place out, but I ended up not being very satisfied. 23448494 piroshkies weren't bad, but 23448494y weren't all that great ei23448494r. I thought 23448494y were too bready and 23448494 fillings a little dry. 23448494 Smoked Salmon was 23448494 best of 23448494 three we ordered (Apple Cinnamon and Beef and Cheese were 23448494 o23448494r two), but this isn't a place I would frequent if I lived in 23448494 area. Seems I'm in 23448494 minority though, so you should just check it out for yourself and see what you think.

You can-end these bonusads-if you'd rather.by going-right here.

2885 Sanford.Ave Southwest #37719
Grandville
Michigan
ZIPCODE: #49418