Subject: Welcome to the "Ietf-dkim" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:05:42 -0700

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your message to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-dkim

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/ietf-dkim/ietf-dkim-archive%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  QKqf4IK+

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.