Subject: FW: Wrong Transfer Payment - Chk Clip Copy

From: Korea Uni Com Co., Ltd. <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Dec 2018 00:52:27 -0800

We received this payment from your company. Your email address is 
contained in the reference of the sender.

We do not know what this payment is for.  We do not have any 
record of overdue invoices with you.

Kindly find the attached and confirm. 

Also provide the bank details where we should return the payment.

Also you need to be careful with your email when you send 
payment.

Maybe someone is trying to divert your payment.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Korea Uni Com Co., Ltd. 

E: [email-masked]
 
Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative - AWP

Middle East & Southern Africa

Terex Equipment Middle East LCC 

PO Box 282325, Dubai, United Arab Emirates