Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] Errors-To (historic)

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:01:48 +0100

PERMANENT MESSAGE HEADER FIELD REGISTRATION TEMPLATE:

Header field name:         Errors-To
Applicable protocol:       mail
Status:                    historic
Author/Change controller:  IETF
Specification document(s): RFC 2076 (3.5), RFC 1035 (3.3.7)
Related information:
        Used by some mailing lists to reflect their envelope-sender
        address in the message header, never formally standardized,
        typically the same as the Return-Path.

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:45:47 +0100

Hi, posted on <ietf-message-headers.ietf.org> Sat, 02 Dec 2006,
nobody claimed that it's good, bad, or ugly, therefore I submit
it to IANA: