Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] For review: Apparently-To

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 03:22:25 +0200

PROVISIONAL MESSAGE HEADER FIELD REGISTRATION TEMPLATE:

Header field name:         Apparently-To
Applicable protocol:       mail
Status:                    deprecated
Author/Change controller:  IETF
Specification document(s): RFC 2076, section 3.4
Related information:
        This header field was never formally standarddized, it
        was used by a mailer in absence of a To: header field
        derived from the envelope RCPT TO addresses, thereby
        disclosing addresses of blind carbon copies.

        Mentioned in RFC 1211 appendix F.18.a and RFC 2076 3.4,
        discussed in RFC 3552 6.1.1.2 (summary: "SHOULD NOT be
        used").

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers