Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] Method-Check-Max-Age

From: "Anne van Kesteren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 01:37:59 +0100

Hi,

Based on feedback we renamed Method-Check-Expires to Method-Check-Max-Age  
and instead of an HTTP-date it now takes delta-seconds (RFC 2616).

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/

Can I simply e-mail IANA with this update or shall we go for another two  
weeks review here? I'm good either way :-)

By the way, thanks for the help before in getting the headers  
provisionally registered, all worked out:

   http://iana.org/assignments/message-headers/prov-headers.html

Kind regards,

-- 
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>
<http://www.opera.com/>

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers