Subject: Re: [Ietf-message-headers] Method-Check-Max-Age

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:13:03 +0200

AvK wrote back in January:

 > Based on feedback we renamed Method-Check-Expires to
 > Method-Check-Max-Age and instead of an HTTP-date it now takes
 > delta-seconds (RFC 2616).
 >
 >   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/
 >
 >
 > Can I simply e-mail IANA with this update or shall we go for
 > another two weeks review here? I'm good either way :-)

If headers that we previously registered aren't needed anymore, then 
yes, you should tell IANA about it so that the registry can be cleaned 
up (<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3864#section-4.5>).

BR, Julian

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers