Subject: Getting Started Again

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:43:50 -0500 (EST)

Discussions halted more than a month ago in deference to the active
NOMCOM process.  Now that they have completed their task we should pick
up the discussion of the revision to the Nominating Committee
Procedures (RFC2727).

There is no physical working group for this document and hence no
meeting at this next or any IETF.  All work will be completed on this
mailing list.  However, I will be at the IETF next week for anyone who
wants to have a face-to-face discussion.

The Agenda has grown by a few items since the last publication.  I'm
sure there will be more items before we are done.  I've included a copy
below.

I'll start sending notes tomorrow about specific items to kick-off our
discussions.

Thanks,

Jim

---

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:45:44 -0500 (EST)

I guess it would have been better for me to include the latest agenda...

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, James M Galvin wrote:

    Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:43:50 -0500 (EST)
    From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
    To: [email-masked]
    Subject: Getting Started Again