Subject: [ietf-nomcom] Pointer to 00 3777-issues draft (version 00)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:28:02 -0500

Just so people can find the 00 version of the draft easily (and so I can 
make sure that the mailing list and archive work, before they are 
announced)...

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-3777-issues-00.txt

Thanks,

Spencer

_______________________________________________
ietf-nomcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:41:33 -0500

Reposting, now that Jim has been able to provide the subscriber list from 
the previous mailing list location...

Just so people can find the 00 version of the 3777 issues draft easily, it's 
at

Thanks,

Spencer