Subject: [ietf-nomcom] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:37:31 -0500

Dear IETF Discussion List participants,

Thanks for feedback on previous versions of this draft on the public IETF
Nomcom discussion list.

Alexey, the responsible AD for this document, asked me to post an update,
and let people know this is ready for a broader audience, on this
discussion list.

The body of the proposal is short. Most of the 8 pages provide background
about other alternatives considered, as an Appendix.

Please feel free to comment here.

Thanks,

Spencer, who is in this case the irresponsible AD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc
Revision:       03
Title:          IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall
Process: IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee
Document date:  2017-09-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-iesg-
nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-
advisor-iaoc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-
advisor-iaoc-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-
nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-iesg-
nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03

Abstract:
   This specification formalizes an ad hoc practice used to provide
   advice to the IETF Nominating Committee about the operations of the
   IETF Administrative Oversight Committee.

   This document updates RFC 7437.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat