Subject: [ietf-types] Fwd: Request for MIME media type text/jcr-cnd

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 22:38:38 +0200

Forwarding... did this ever reach the mailing list?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Request for MIME media type text/jcr-cnd
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:38:08 -0700
From: Peeter Piegaze <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: David Nuescheler <[email-masked]>,        "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>

Media Type Name: text

Subtype name: jcr-cnd

Required parameters: None.

Optional parameters: None.

Encoding considerations: 8 bit (UTF-8).

Security considerations: None known.

Interoperability considerations: None.

Published specification: http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283. See 
especially sections 3.7 and 25.2.

Applications which use this media type: Used by content repositories 
that implement the Content Repository For Java API (JCR).

File extension: .cnd

Intended usage: Files of this media type define node types in 
JCR-compliant content repositories. Nodes are the structural components 
that make up the content storage in a JCR repository. A node type 
defines the characteristics that a node can have. Files of this media 
type are typically processed by a repository, thus registering the 
defined node types, making them available to users of the repository. 
Files of this media type are typically referred to as Compact Node Type 
Definition files or CND files.

Persons to contact for further information:
David Nuescheler
Adobe Systems
[email-masked]

Peeter Piegaze
Adobe Systems
[email-masked]

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 23:12:12 +0200

>Forwarding... did this ever reach the mailing list?

It's not in my archives and my favourite search engine cannot locate it
on the web either, so, probably not. You can download the raw archives
to make sure from the IETF FTP server, if you really cared. Might be
stuck in the moderator's queue.
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/