Subject: tarball of all wg-bof agendas

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 17:20:39 -0500

Hi,
	a tarball of all wg and bof and ietf43 agendas, as of 5/12/1998 17h15 EDT,
is available at:

http://www.normos.org/ietf/ietf43-agendas.tar.gz
or
ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/ietf43-agendas.tar.gz

size = 53K.

Regards, Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254 
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------