Subject: Eric Brunner, please call home!

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:36:11 +0800

Sorry to send this to the IETF list, folks, but...

Eric Brunner took notes for the DRP (SRS, RAP,...) BOF on shared access to
DNS registration and I have not yet received a copy.  The deadline
approacheth.  

My email address for him is out of date.  He did not list one in his IETF
Orlando registration, and he hasn't responded to a note sent to the SRS
mailing list.

So, Eric, if you are out there, or if someone knows his correct email
address, please let me know, ASAP.

Thanks and selamat tahun baru (feliz año nuevo, etc.)

d/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker                                       Tel: +60 (19) 3299 445
<mailto:[email-masked]>             Post Office Box 296, U.P.M.
                                         Serdang, Selangor 43400 MALAYSIA
Brandenburg Consulting                                          
<http://www.brandenburg.com>                       Tel: +1 (408) 246 8253
Fax: +1(408)273 6464              675 Spruce Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA