Subject: Re: ORLANDO: trasportation from airport?

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:21:17 -0800

Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]> writes:

>There is a single company, Mears, that runs shuttles to the hotels on
>demand. It costs $14 one way, $25 round trip. They have a counter at
>baggage claim.
>
>A taxi will cost about $60.
>
>My rowmate on my trip to Orlando last month was a long-time local, and she
>said the high prices and bad service are due to it being a town owned by
>Disney.

I can't say anything about the serveice, but the prices don't seem too
outrageous: a shuttle to SeaTac from my house (~30 miles) is USD 27
_one-way_ and a cab costs about USD 50...

>
>--Paul Hoffman, Director
>--Internet Mail Consortium
>
>-
>This message was passed through [email-masked], which
>is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed.
>Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Harald Alvestrand.
>

---

From: "Ted Wolf Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:38:26 -0500

I will be arriving at Orlando Airport at 12:40pm at the Continental
terminal. I have rented a small car and will be heading over to the Radisson
if someone needs a ride at that time.

Please let me know via e-mail before 11:00pm Saturday Dec 5 so I can make
sure not to offer more seats than the little car will hold.

Ted Wolf Jr.
Sr. Information Strategist
iAtlas

---

From: "Ted Wolf Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:38:26 -0500

Ted Wolf Jr.