Subject: [UPDATE] RTFR: Read The F* RFCs (An "RFC" prototype in HTML :-)

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 21:15:48 +0800

Hello:

I have just updated the RTFR (Read The F* RFCs) page at:

<http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/1491/in-rfc1.html>

or <http://www.vlsm.org/gnm/in-rfc1.html>. Those four pages are 
lists of about 100 most interesting (IMHO) not-so-technical RFCs 
citations. 

Perhaps, those pages are actually "RFCs", nonetheless:
- They are not written in "nroff" but by using "m4" macros.
  (See also http://www.vlsm.org/bin/std.m4>).
- (I hope that) I will often updated those pages.

It was intentionally written for clueless fellows who have never
heard "RFCs" before. However, I just realize recently that many do 
not know about "what RFC is what".

regards,

-- 
Rahmat M.Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825
--- Linux Router: Embedding the bird for the sake of all humanity -