Subject: Unsuscribe

From: Agnesia Candra Sulyani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:26:07 +0700

AGNESIA CANDRA SULYANI
Telp     : +62 22 214551 ext: 341, 713 Fax: +62 22 218714
This phone number will be change at Dec, 14th 1998 to +62 22 4574784, 4571352
E-mail :  [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the different, think better (  http://www.ristinet.com; http://www.gematel.com;        http://www.tperisti.com)

---

From: "Martin J. Duerst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:27:37 +0900

Dear Unsubscribers,

The correct way to unsubscribe is:

- Send your request to the right place, namely
  [email-masked]
- Spell "unsubscribe" correctly.

Hope this helps.

For those who intend to stay: Web browsers now seem to come
with features built in to guess/spellcheck the user's intent.
The same for other types of software. Not always a blessing.

Regards,   Martin.

At 13:26 98/12/16 +0700, Agnesia Candra Sulyani wrote:
> -
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed.
> Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Harald Alvestrand.
> 
> 

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:[email-masked]   http://www.w3.org

---

From: "Martin J. Duerst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:27:37 +0900

Dear Unsubscribers,

Hope this helps.

Regards,   Martin.