Subject: Re: thanks for the terminal room!

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:02:39 +0000

At 00:31 16/12/98 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:

>Our host, and the terminal room folks, deserve a gold star for this one.

I'll second that!  And I did appreciate the table space.

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: "Martin J. Duerst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:53:02 +0900

> I'll second that!  And I did appreciate the table space.

It was definitely great in all the respects mentionned before.
But just for the record, and that the terminal room folks at
the next IETF know they can still improve: On the first day,
there were some routing problems. I had to ping a specific
machine on my network before being able to get beyond that
network. On all days, DHCP was slow. On startup, it took
a long time, or just timed out and you had to get the information
through a tool after startup.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:[email-masked]   http://www.w3.org

---

From: "Martin J. Duerst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:53:02 +0900

Regards,   Martin.