Subject: MPLS conference

From: Ann Pendleton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:37:17 -0500

As you may know ICM has recently finalized the 3rd MPLS event.
I would definitely be interested in continuing a working relationship for
the upcoming MPLS event.  Following is some further information, I would be
happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

MPLS GL0BAL SUMMIT 2000 
OCTOBER 3-5, 2000 - BOSTON, MA	

CONFERENCE FOCUS:
Over the past year, MPLS has received a great deal of attention as the next
great traffic engineering solution.  The core benefits of MPLS have been
widely promoted and now carriers must examine how MPLS can enhance their
networks and services in a manner that extends benefits to their customers.
Through two tracks, this information-packed event will divulge key issues
including:

TRACK ONE:					TRACK TWO:
TECHNICAL IMPLICATIONS			UTILIZING MPLS FOR APPLICATION-
FOR NETWORK EFFICIENCY			BASED ENHANCEMENTS

-Integrating legacy technologies			-MPLS for core
applications
	-ATM 	-Network Management
	-SONET 	-Routing for new network architectures
-Frame Relay 	-MPLS for access-level applications:
-Traffic engineering through MPLS	-ASP enhancements with MPLS
-Developing SLAs to enhance QoS	-Virtual private networks
-Convergence of MPLS and optics	-Voice, video and data
-Integrating enhanced DiffServ services	-QoS for mission-critical
applications
-MPLS protocols				-Analysis of  early MPLS deployments
						
AUDIENCE:
This event will bring together a diverse range of communications service
providers, including major carriers, RBOCs, CLECs, ILECs, IXCs and cable and
wireless providers.  An increasingly important market also includes the
corporate enterprise evaluating the potential of MPLS for enhanced corporate
network applications.  Those, in particular, invited to attend will include
CIOs, CTOs, Directors and Managers of network architecture, systems
engineering, data systems, network services and operations, systems
development and technology integration.

SPEAKERS:
Past speakers have included CEOs, CIOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents and
senior-level representatives from Qwest Communications, UUNET,
Frontier/Global Crossing, Bell Nexxia, MCI Worldcom, Bell Atlantic, Cisco
Systems, Nortel Networks, Fore Systems, Lucent Technologies, Ericsson, Avici
Systems, Ennovate Networks, Newbridge Networks, IBM, Digex, Harris&Jeffries,
Juniper Networks, Integral Access, and GTE.

PAST EVENTS:
The MPLS Global Summit is ICM's third MPLS event.  The program has been
recognized as one of the leading industry events.  The most recent gathering
in San Diego attracted approximately 250 representatives from leading
carriers and organizations worldwide.

There are several options for co-marketing this event.  I am certainly open
to your suggestions and feedback.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm regards
-Ann
_____________________________________________
Ann Pendleton
Marketing Manager
ICM Conferences IT/Telecom Division
303 E. Wacker Drive, 20th FL
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 312.894.6418
Fax: 312.894.6390