Subject: Antigen found HLL.cmp.41732.swp virus

From: ANTIGEN_UMKC-MAIL01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:02:43 -0500

You have recently received a virus infected message.  Please read this whole
message for details.

In a message with the subject of:  "Do we have a formal way to send a one-line
'email' which is it's own subject? <eom>"
Sent from: Dave Miller  
At the email address of: [email-masked] 
Antigen for Exchange found the file: Unknown  
Infected with the virus:  HLL.cmp.41732.swp  .
The file is:  Deleted.  

The message was sent to: ,[email-masked]
The message was discovered in the folder: IMC Queues\Inbound  located at
University of Missouri/Kansas City/UMKC-MAIL01.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Do we have
a formal way to send a one-line 'email' which is it's own subject? <eom> was
from UMKC, your copy of this message has probably been cleaned.  You may want to
have the sender resend the message after they have disinfected their machine
just to be safe.

     If the person that sent you a message with the subject line of: Do we have
a formal way to send a one-line 'email' which is it's own subject? <eom> was NOT
from UMKC, you have an infected copy of the message and you should delete it
without opening it.  Then contact that person about getting you a new copy after
they have cleaned their machine.