Subject: "Big 5" Company Nationwide: B-2-B e-Commerce Consultants & Pro grammers/Developers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:42:24 -0500

I am working for a "Big 5" consulting company.  We are currently seeking
skilled e-commerce professionals for immediate placement in fulltime
positions.  If you, or someone you know, would like to learn more
information about these unique opportunities simply attach your resume and
return it today.  If you prefer you can forward your phone number with a
convenient time for me to call.

Regards,

David Fann
eJobs, Inc.
972-934-2100 x 336
[email-masked]

---

From: Betsy Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:15:44 -0400

> [email-masked]

How about this one? Everyone want to send a not interested email to
them, so they'll know this is not the place for their advertising?