Subject: Re: Thought about Security

From: "salavat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:19:11 +0100

Betsy Brennan wrote:

>I was wondering, does it sound like a good idea to take [email-masked]
>out of our address books. This would prevent email virus's from
>spreading through this forum. Betsy Brennan

I think you just should not open an attachments unless you are absolutely
sure it is safe. I mean you know what is in the attachment and it doesn't
sound odd like subject ILOVEYOU from IETF mailing list.

Regards
Salavat R. Magazov

P.S. I do not have [email-masked] in my address book.

---

From: Garreth Jeremiah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:54:10 -0400

> sound odd like subject ILOVEYOU from IETF mailing list.

Just look at you inbox now - loads of Re: VIRUS WARNING and there were a
few Re: I LOVE YOU messages.  The subject line was a very well
engineered one ( deliberate r not ) and could easily have been any of
thse 
Re: messages