Subject: VIRUSES ARE PROFITABLE???

From: Musandu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 10:33:49 +0300 (EAT)

Could the anti virus industry exist without viruses?? or Some Free lance
anti virus guys ever earn a living.  The bottom line is that viruses are
profitable ( one man's food is another man's poison ).  The internet is just
a refined vector / agent for spreading viruses.  So why don't you isolate
your important information from the internet, including back ups for your
web servers and open attachments on offline isolated computers also remember
to do your browsing on seperate computers.  That may reduce disaster
vunerability by about 5%.

I can forsee a virus coming in the next five years that will burn quiet and
number of graphic cards, mother boards, CRTs and etc..  That is if virus
manufacturers have ever read the xfree86 source code.

Yours sincerely,
Nyagudi Musandu.

---

From: "Anders Feder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:21:35 +0200

> ... why don't you isolate

If you are so rich that you can afford one seperate computer for each little
task to accomplish, please send me
some money. It seems that you have plenty.

- Anders Feder

---

From: "Anders Feder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:21:35 +0200

- Anders Feder