Subject: Financial Standards Work group?

From: Musandu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 10:33:53 +0300 (EAT)

It may just be time for the IETF to develop a financial standards work group
seperate from the applications work group.  I can even forsee a Simple Cash
Transfer Protocol? any objections?

Yours sincerely,
Nyagudi Musandu

---

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:15:51 -0500

Maybe with a different name... "SCTP" has already been taken by Stream
Control Transmission Protocol :-)

-Qiaobing Xie

---

From: Salvador Vidal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:53:31 +0200

Hello Nyagudi,

>Transfer Protocol? any objections?

As a consumer I will like the posibility of doing anonimous transactions.

As a small trader I like the smallest transactions comisions.

So I like something like the real cash that can be transmited from one
computer to other with anonimate and without financial traders intervection.  

It will have almost the same fraud problem than copyrright protection
systems, not only I reconize that I was to dogmatimac about their general
crash of protection systems but also cash systems has and avantege,
citizens will imidiatly check the false cash, so perhaps with this citizens
colaboration fraud can be quickly stoped, I think that the cost of money
check will be much more less than trasactions cost.

Sure that VISA and citibank have a diferent point of view, but I realy
think that if you foorsee a cash service with the anonimous and lowest
comisions caracteristics you will bring a great impulse to e-comerce. 

>Nyagudi Musandu

Best Regards,
Salva

P.D. If you need help for this ask back-up insdustrie, they will be very
happy if people have money at their computers.