Subject: RE: WAP and IP

From: Dan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:51:45 -0700

As for cellular expertise, see
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html> and in particular
<http://www.normos.org/ietf/rfc/rfc2757.txt>.

		- dan
--
Daniel Kohn <mailto:[email-masked]>
tel:+1-425-602-6222
http://www.dankohn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lloyd Wood [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, 2000-06-27 04:05
To: Brijesh Kumar
Cc: 'Vernon Schryver'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: WAP and IP

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Brijesh Kumar wrote:

> Mohsen may be accused of any thing, but calling Mohsen whose aim is to
> create an open alternative to WAP is hilarious. And, Mohsen at least
> understands the issues involved in wireless cellular communication,
> something that can be said of many other TCP/IP for every thing
> advocates.

I don't think that paragraph says anything remotely near what you
wanted it to say.

You'd be more convincing if you said less.

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>