Subject: ILOVEYOU

From: "Gazal, Elly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 09:04:39 +0300

kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.

---

From: Paul Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 14:12:53 +0100

> kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.

Just in case you hadn't noticed, and nobody else had told you, you've
just sent out the ILUVYOU (mangled to get through mail filters) virus
out to [email-masked]... anybody else reading this might be advised (if
you're not aware already) that opening the attatchment is a Bad
Thing(tm) if you're using anything that can understand VBScript....
(like Windows for example... :-) )

-- 
Paul Robinson - Developer/Sys Admin @ Akitanet http://www.akitanet.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sales: T:+44 (0)1869 337088  F:+44 (0)1869 337488 E:[email-masked]
Techs: T:+44 (0)161 228 6388 F:+44 (0)161 228 6387 E:[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Kajebko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 20:00:47 +0200

Learn how to make a virus ;)
Just rename ***.TXT.vbs -> ***.TXT (right click and 'rename',don't double
click on the name...)