Subject: RE: RFCs in print

From: "Michael B. Bellopede" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:39:01 -0400

There are a few of these out there already.  As is becoming obvious, the
trick will be keeping them updated.  This should be very easy to do under
the premise that the computer has an internet connection.

Michael B. Bellopede
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert G. Ferrell [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: RFCs in print

>> I am particularly interested in hearing about whether such collections
are
>> helpful or not. And if not, what would be more helpful.

Perhaps a collection of RFCs would be a good candidate for an eBook.  Easier
to accomodate the continual evolution of the documents than with
traditional print.

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
Information Systems Security Officer
National Business Center, US DoI
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------
Not an official statement by any entity of the US Government
------------------------------------------------------------