Subject: Re: Mailing lists

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:42:24 -0500 (CDT)

>On a related note, I noticed that IETF draft announcements do *NOT* list
>a vector pointing to where discussion of the draft should be directed.
>Although the author's address is available down in the draft, should there
>be a 'Discussion regarding this draft should go to mailto:list@wherever'
>field?

Some drafts specifically state where to go for discussion, some don't. It 
might be nice to add this field; if nothing else it would give interested 
parties a more direct route for finding that information.

Cheers,

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
Information Systems Security Officer
National Business Center, US DoI
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------
Not an official statement by any entity of the US Government
------------------------------------------------------------