Subject: Common Radio Access Protocol Set (CRAPS) BOF

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

Given that the CRAPS BOF announcement has been sent out by Scott, Phil and I
would like to send out an invitation to anyone that wishes to have a slot at
the BOF in Pittsburgh. However, given that we have little face to face time,
we would stress that we are interested in "presentations" that discuss the
problem space and issues that should be addressed by the proposed WG.
Protocol-related presentations are not appropriate for BOFs, since the
intention is not to figure out how to fix the problem, but rather to
understand what the problem is, and whether the IETF should work on the
problem. We have no objections if the "presentations" contain a simple pointer
to a protocol related Internet-Draft.

If you are interested in a slot at the BOF, please send an e-mail to both
myself ([email-masked]) and Phil ([email-masked]) with a
title, a short description, any pointers to Internet-Drafts of relevance, and
the amount of time you would need.

Although we cannot guarantee that we will accomodate the amount of time
requested, we will do our best to fit everyone in, while keeping time for the
administravia required in a BOF.

For those of you interested in the work being proposed in CRAPS, you may join
the mailing list by sending an e-mail to [email-masked], and
including "subscribe [e-mail]" in the body (do not include the quotes).

Thanks,

PatC & Phil