Subject: please join this site

From: "Imperial Cyber Cafe'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:46:29 +0200

Dear all IETF Members,

I have just create site for our group, so please join, the information's for this site as follows:

      Site Name:            IETF
      Intranet address:     http://ietforg.intranets.com
      Registration Code:    ietforg

the following is message from the site Admin to me (when I create it):

The Site Name is the name you reserved for your intranet site.
The Intranet address is the URL users will type to access your intranet
site.
The Registration Code must be entered by any invited member of your
group, in order to register as a user of your site. 

__________________________________________
G E T T I N G   S T A R T E D
To access your intranet, each member must create a Login Name and
Password during the member registration process.

If you forgot the password you selected, we'll email it to you at
your request. Just follow this link:
http://ietforg.intranets.com/forgot.asp

As the creator of the site, you are the intranet administrator. As
the administrator, you have unlimited access to all features, and
exclusive access to permission settings and site customization options.
You may also choose to give another member administrator-level access.
To become familiar with administrative tasks, please review the Intranets.com
Administrator's Orientation: 
http://ietforg.intranets.com/help/to.asp?page=OrCustom.html

__________________________________________
I N V I T I N G   O T H E R S
Now that you've created your intranet, invite the rest of your company,
department, or special interest group to join your intranet community.
Just click the Invite Others link at the lower-left of your intranet
to send personalized invitations. Each invitee will automatically
receive the simple instructions needed to become a member of IETF,
including the site Registration Code.

__________________________________________
M A K I N G   C H A N G E S
Once you log in to your site, you may change the site Registration
Code or Site Name listed above by clicking the Edit Site Options
link at the lower-left of your intranet.

You may change your personal Login Name and Password by clicking
Edit Member Options at the lower-left of your intranet.

If you have any questions about the use of your site, please consult
the integrated Help system, by clicking the Help button in the blue
title bar at the top of your intranet.

We are constantly updating the applications and features in Intranets.com,
and  we welcome member feedback to guide us in these efforts. If
you have suggestions for new or improved service features, please
click the Tell Us link at the bottom of your intranet home page and
tell us what you think! 

Regards,

Khalid Shahalawy