Subject: RE: HTML forms

From: Michael Stilmant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:40:28 +0200

Hi,
    there are the http://www.openh323.org <http://www.openh323.org>  for
open sources on H323
    for SIP you can check http://www.vovida.com <http://www.vovida.com>  who
provide some source for help programming Voip
 
http://www.tsufl.edu/williams/Projects/InternetPhone/TSCIS445.htm
<http://www.tsufl.edu/williams/Projects/InternetPhone/TSCIS445.htm> 
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~jain/refs/ref_voip.htm
<http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~jain/refs/ref_voip.htm> 
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/ <http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/> 
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/projects/ipt/
<http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/projects/ipt/> 

-----Original Message-----
From: jty202Yahoo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: jeudi 13 juillet 2000 00:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: HTML forms

Need info. on programming voice over ip.  Appeciate any detail assistance.
Thanks.