Subject: The New Mailing list for SIP/IN Interworking

From: Hui-Lan Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:47:06 -0400

A mailing list for the upcoming BOF on SIP/IN interworking (SIN) has
been set up to begin the relevant discussion. To join the list
([email-masked]), please follow the instructions at
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/ietf-sin.

Hui-Lan Lu
Lucent Technologies

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:47:36 +0100 (BST)

> http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/ietf-sin.

"The current archive is only available to the list members."?

Not very spirit-of-IETF.

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: "Simon St.Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:06:57 -0400

>"The current archive is only available to the list members."?

Perhaps that's in keeping with the name "ietf-sin"?

Simon St.Laurent
XML Elements of Style / XML: A Primer, 2nd Ed.
http://www.simonstl.com - XML essays and books

---

From: Hui-Lan Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:02:02 -0400

> "The current archive is only available to the list members."?

The archive is now set to be public. Thanks for spotting the problem.

Hui-Lan Lu
Lucent Technologies