Subject: Warriors of the net

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:30:58 +0200

Hi all,

I just saw this today ... for those of you who don't know it yet, it truly
is a must-see.

Note that this is NOT spam! It's something funny - and so cool that you
IETF people just need to see it. I just watched it three times in a row   :)
Besides being funny, it's a great way to teach your kids how the 'net
works, too.

http://www.warriorsofthe.net/

Also note that I'm by now means involved with this project (wish I was  :) ),
I'm just impressed by it.

Cheers,
Michael Welzl

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:49:26 -0500

> http://www.warriorsofthe.net/

It's full of mistakes.