Subject: IETF/FreeBSD dinner tonight

From: Robert Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:07:42 -0400 (EDT)

I've included even those who said they might not be able to make it, in
case they change their minds :-).

The current plan is to do dinner during the Monday night break, between
5:30pm and 7:30pm.  We'll meet in the terminal room (South Hall), by the
"Do not use this door as an exit" sign.  In case the sign is missing,
that's on the wall towards the center of the building (presumably North?),
third from the left when facing that wall.

We plan to be back by the evening session.

  Robert N M Watson 

[email-masked]              http://www.watson.org/~robert/
PGP key fingerprint: AF B5 5F FF A6 4A 79 37  ED 5F 55 E9 58 04 6A B1
TIS Labs at Network Associates, Safeport Network Services

---

From: Chris BeHanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:06:29 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> We plan to be back by the evening session.

    I am not attending IETF, but would drive down to meet you.  As
such, I'll probably not be allowed in as far as the terminal room.
Will there be a secondary staging area (e.g., main lobby, internal
restaurant, etc.?).

    I can bring a piece of paper and scrawl "FreeBSD Dinner" so you
can find me. :-)

-- 
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer (at yourfit.com)
[email-masked]