Subject: The International Love Bond... is this possible?

From: "JEB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:34:28 -0600

WELCOME HOME

IN  THIS  TIME  OF  URGENT  NEED,  WE  MUST
OPEN  THE  CHANNELS  OF  COMMUNICATION
BETWEEN  OUR  NATION  AND  THE  PEOPLE  OF  OUR  NATION
AND  THE  PEOPLE  OF  OUR  NATION  AND  THE  PEOPLE  OF  THE  WORLD.

My Fellow Earthlings,

It is now within our grasp to create The Directory of International Emails,
a complete listing of every person on the planet that has an email address.
This list can be subdivided into Nation, State and City and can be stored in
our word processors or on a Web site.  If you want to protect your original
email address, create another, such as [email-masked], and add that
address to the Web site, where it is made visible.

Imagine that we have, in our word processors, or on a Web site, a list of
500 million emails, alphabetically listed under their place of origin.  We
can scroll down our list to France/Paris, USA/Tx/Austin, England/London,
Afghanistan, etc.  We can Email anyone, anywhere, at any time and our email
will be received by anyone who is open to receiving emails from our email
location.  We can set our emails to OPEN TO AFGHANISTAN and receive all
emails directed to US.  We protect ourselves from Spam and unwanted emails
by advancing the limitations of our Servers to perform the following
functions:

1) Every Server has a BLOCK function that works.
2) We can set our emails to OPEN TO IRAQ, and receive all emails that are
sent to US and visa versa.
3) We can set our email functions to SELECTIVELY BLOCK the intrusion of all
mass mailings (no Spam) or we can Selectively Receive Spam or Information
that we want.
4) This list would benefit the economy, especially for the little guy,
because you can Selectively Receive or Send Emails for products that you
want to buy or sell.  The Server can be programmed to send ads from people
who want to sell their bicycle, for example, only to people who want to buy
a bicycle.

The First Server to actually SERVE the Nation will be the next New Server on
the block.

We must create a Web site that includes Maps of The United States and every
state in the Nation.  This New Nation On The NET will launch US into The New
Millennium.

For the first time in the History of the Evolution of Humanity, we can
create a True Democracy, on the NET, where every person in the Nation has a
voice that MUST be heard.

The List would consist of the many millions of people on the planet that
have emails and it would be divided into Nation, State, and City.

If the list is in your word processor, you simply scroll down the list and
send emails to people with interesting addresses that are in the area you
want to connect with.

If you want to know what people are experiencing in IraqŠ  send a few
Emails.
 The ones who are open will receive.
If you want to know what's going on in New York City, send a few Emails.
If you are wondering what it would be like to live in Afghanistan, send
Emails.
If you are thinking about moving to another part of The PlanetŠ  ask the
locals.
If you're thinking about leaving the planetŠ  Ask NASA.

THE  BEST  WAY  TO  STOP  TERRORISM  IS  BY
MAKING FRIENDS.
Eventually, such a list will lead to the creation of The International Love
NEsT.

Welcome Home,
(Jeb)
At [email-masked], USA, Tx, Austin

---

From: "Meritt James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:31:11 -0400

Makings for a spammers heaven.

Recommendation: Go away.

-- 
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
phone: (410) 68406566

---

From: "Meritt James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:31:11 -0400

Recommendation: Go away.