Subject: "...cast bright lights on all who would destroy freedom in the world..."

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:00:02 -0500

http://www.icdri.org/words_for_all_of_us_from_vinton_.htm
"Now, more than ever, the Internet must be wielded along with other media to
cast bright lights on all who would destroy freedom in the world.
Information is the torch of truth and its free flow is the bloodstream of
democracy."

ICANN destroys freedom by rejecting companies far more qualified
than those selected to launch new TLDs.

The IETF leaders destroy freedom by censorship.

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

...here are some links...

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12223.html