Subject: Re: Mailing Lists

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:20:47 +0200

Did you subscribe yourself to the list? UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF!!!

To join the IETF general discussion list, send a request to:
[email-masked] and enter the word subscribe in the Subject line of the
message and in the message body.

To unsubscribe from either list, send a request as described above but
containing unsubscribe in the Subject line and message body.

http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html

"James K. Murray \(AMSS Domain\)" <[email-masked]> con fecha
12/08/2001 06:15:04 PM

Destinatarios: "AMSS Hotmail" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked]
CC:      (cci: Joaquin Rivera Rodriguez/TDC)
Asunto: Re: Mailing Lists

There can be nothing more irritating than receiving several dozen Emails with
attachments, each containing a "virus"!  Fortunately, both my firewall and virus
protection software trapped the little bugger.

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST !!!

James
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AMSS Hotmail
  To: [email-masked]
  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 5:49 PM
  Subject: Mailing Lists

  Please remove me from the [email-masked] mailing list.  It is really becoming
quite burdensome, 2MB attachments and  hundreds of Emails daily.

  The Email address to be removed is [email-masked].

  Thank You!

  Best Regards,

  James K. Murray
  President
  A. M. Software Services, Inc.
  (718) 978-3956

  [email-masked]
  http://AMSoftwareServices.com