Subject: TELECOM EVENTS - NOV 2001

From: "Centre for Technology Training" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:26:19 +0530

CENTRE FOR TECHNOLOGY TRAINING

218 AGCR Enclave, Vikas Marg Extension, Delhi 110 092 INDIA

Tel: 91.11.2164483    2163828
www.techtrainings.com

[email-masked]

ANNOUNCES TELECOM EVENTS – NOV, 2001

1)       Date : 3rd November 2001

Program: STO1 --  Convergence Trends & Opportunities

Venue: CTT, DELHI (Please contact for on site arrangements )

http://www.techtrainings.com/convergesem.htm

2)       Date : 22nd, 23rd, 24th November 2001

Program: STO2 --  Understanding Voice & Data Technologies

Venue: CTT, DELHI (Please contact for on site arrangements )

http://www.techtrainings.com/ST02.htm

3)       Date : 29th , 30th  November 2001

Program: STO8 --  Understanding Bandwidth Management & Service Level
Agreement

Venue: CTT, DELHI (Please contact for on site arrangements )

http://www.techtrainings.com/ST08.htm

Please download Registration Form http:// www.techtrainings.com
/register.htm

Or

 CONTACT CENTRE COORDINATOR

  This is not spam.  To be removed from the mailing list permanently,

please type 'remove' in the subject and hit reply button.