Subject: Audio gain for the multicast stream (channel 1)

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:04:14 -0800

Could the people who are generating the multicast streams please increase 
the audio gain of the Channel 1 stream - it's a little low.  (The Channel 2 
stream seems OK.)

	Ross.

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:16:44 -0800 (PST)

hows that?

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email-masked]    
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in 
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, 
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788