Subject: Re: IETF 54 calendar

From: Julie Kirchhoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:00:42 -0400

Cedric -

We are do not have anything scheduled on Friday at this point and we are 
trying to keep it clear.  We will, of course, use that time if we have to - 
if there are so many working groups that need to meet, ........

So, in all likelihood, there will not be meetings on Friday.

Thanks for your note and see you in Yokohama!
Juliek

At 05:13 PM 5/24/02 +0200, Cedric Aoun wrote:

>Hi,
>I don't know if people have already asked this question, I apologize if 
>this was discussed before.
>Are we going to finish the WGs sessions on Thursday in Yokohama, same as 
>in Minneapolis?
>Most flights to Europe are around noon, in case meetings are scheduled on 
>Friday people in Europe will need to schedule their flight on Saturday.
>
>Thanks
>Cedric