Subject: RE: How many standards or protocols...

From: "Sabharwal, Atul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:37:12 -0700

The question is how you determine what *job* someone knows how to do.
It's all about perception.  Again rating someone's performance is also a
perception.
Lots of people thrive in the grey areas.  That is a problem though!!

IMHO, approach to the job makes a big difference. People can learn and can
slack off.  Persistence does help. So, does motivation.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stracke [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: How many standards or protocols...

>IMHO, people are people. Whether they are in sales or engineering or
>management or in 
>Marketing or communication, it does not matter!!

When you ask someone to do a job, it does matter what job they know how to 
do.

/===========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer        |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.   |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|===========================================================|
|Sleep is for wimps--healthy, well-adjusted wimps, but wimps|
|nonetheless.                                               |
\===========================================================/

---

From: "James Seng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:08:01 +0800

dont feed the troll.

james