Subject: RE: How many standards or protocols...

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:38:24 -0400

>IMHO, people are people. Whether they are in sales or engineering or
>management or in 
>Marketing or communication, it does not matter!!

When you ask someone to do a job, it does matter what job they know how to 
do.

/===========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer        |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.   |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|===========================================================|
|Sleep is for wimps--healthy, well-adjusted wimps, but wimps|
|nonetheless.                                               |
\===========================================================/

---

From: "Meritt James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 09:29:47 -0400

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail is
needed.

-- 
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
phone: (410) 684-6566