Subject: SHA1 source code!!

From: chintan sheth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

is there any public domain where SHA1 license free
source code (C - source code) is available??

Thx in advance

chintan

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
http://health.yahoo.com

---

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

RFC 3174
http://www.rfc-editor.org/cgi-bin/rfcdoctype.pl?loc=RFC&letsgo=3174&type=ftp&file_format=txt
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, chintan sheth wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
> From: chintan sheth <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: SHA1 source code!!
>
> hi,
>