Subject: RE: IPR and I-D boilerplate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:13:36 +0100

Peter,

"...there were pretty categoric statements made during the last iteration of
this thread that
a Drafts archive *was* going up "soon". Has this idea been shelved,
canceled, delayed or absorbed by the event horizon surrounding the
infinitely dense Black Hole that is the intellectual property mess? ;-)"

Try http://ietfreport.isoc.org/

	Regards,

	Graham Travers

	International Standards Manager
	BTexact Technologies

	e-mail:   [email-masked]
	tel:      +44(0) 1359 235086
	mobile:   +44(0) 7808 502536
	fax:      +44(0) 1359 235087

	HWB279, PO Box 200,London, N18 1ZF, UK

	BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications
plc
	Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
	Registered in England no. 1800000

	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above)
immediately.

---

From: Peter Deutsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:30:02 -0700

Thanks a 1x10^6. I missed that!

			- peterd

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peter Deutsch                       [email-masked]
    Gydig Software

   That's it for now. Remember to read chapter 11 on the
   implications of quantum mechanic theory for time travel
   and be prepared to have been here last week to discuss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------