Subject: Final Reminder: Pipe Organ Event Monday @ 1800

From: "Ole J. Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 07:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

Directions:

Exit Pacifico on Level 2, same level as the lobby of the Intercontinental
hotel. Turn LEFT, go across the bridge and enter the Queens Shopping Mall.

Look to your RIGHT just as you enter the mall. You will see a large
picture of the concert hall (with the organ) on the wall. Go downstairs
either via the purple elevator or by the stairs and enter the hall from
the ground level. Staff will show you the way.

No signup is necessary. No fee required. Doors open at 6pm (1800)

Program etc at www.organdemo.info.

A few surprises too!!

Yours,

Johan Sebastiann Jacobsen

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office of the CTO, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972
GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

**** July 8 - 21: in Japan  iMode phone +81 90 33 37 93 11
**** Short messages to:  <[email-masked]>

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:06:40 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, Ole J. Jacobsen wrote:

> ...

Just for some IETF relevance, it is perhaps worthy of note that (at least
for my browser), the page displayed for

  http://www.organdemo.info./

is entirely different from the page displayed for

  http://www.organdemo.info/

which is probably less unusual than it should be.

(Not to mention, try going to your favorite https:// site with a
dot-terminated DNS name, and ponder the state of naming.)

 - RL "Bob"

---

From: "Ole J. Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

Oops, I should know better than trying to put punctuation in URLs.

Sorry,  it is: http://www.organdemo.info

The "Click here" etc.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:37:11 +0900

Folks,

Those who attended last night's pipe organ event were treated to an 
extraordinary and delightful experience.

Besides wonderful music and interesting education about the innards of an 
organ, we saw Ole demonstrate teaching-as-performance-art skills that some 
of us might not have known about.

Thank you Ole and thank you to the folks you recruited to supply us with 
this treat.

d/

----------
Dave Crocker <mailto:[email-masked]>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850