Subject: IETF Meeting Broadcast information...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

The IETF 54 broadcast information and the archive of broadcast sessions 
(none yet) is up now at the following location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf54.html

the broadcast schedule is at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/multicast_54.html

thanks
joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email-masked]    
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but
  inferior lexicographer I beg to submit that it is the first.
	   	            -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

---

From: Matt Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:59:49 -0500

> http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf54.html

Wow, I can't remember the last time I got a *network* unreachable.
128.223.0.0 has fallen out of the routing system?

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

must have been upstream... I don't see any connectivity events for the 
last 24 hours on our border routers.