Subject: Unified RFC Protocol...

From: "Thomas J. Hruska" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:55:24 -0400

Attached is the first Internet Draft of the Unified RFC Protocol.  IETF 54
is long over and the mailing lists need something else to talk about...so
here is something to discuss.

The IETF Secretariat should note that Shining Light Productions has
implemented the Unified RFC Protocol into the ProtoNova Web Server
providing standardized remote module support for the server.  The IETF
Secretariat should also note that the Unified RFC Protocol is not
necessarily a lock-step protocol (like SMTP, POP3, and other protocols),
although the document is written in such a fashion.

The ProtoNova Web Server is available as a Shining Light Productions
commercial product and people are already using the server given that it
has only been 24 hours since its release.  As such, the ProtoNova Web
Server demonstrates that the Unified RFC Protocol is a viable communication
protocol for generic data transfer and data packaging purposes as well as a
potential replacement protocol for ailing, ancient, and insecure protocols.

While the document I am submitting is probably not 100% perfect, it should
be close enough for accepting it as a first draft.

          Thomas J. Hruska -- [email-masked]
Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/