Subject: jabber note-takers

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:32:14 +0100

What is the policy this time? Are chairs encouraged or strongly encouraged
to provide note-takers for the conference room?

          Cheers Leif

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:22:48 -0800

> to provide note-takers for the conference room?

in the absence of a specific request from the iesg, i'd say it's up to the
chair. little harm in asking at the beginning of the meeting, right?

/mtr

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:46:41 +0100

>chair. little harm in asking at the beginning of the meeting, right?
Unless you are not in the room but would like to listen in :-( This was 
maintained
very nicely in Atlanta.

        MVH leifj