Subject: SF restaurant stuff

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 05:54:02 -0800

Do you constantly run into your fellow convention goers at dinner?

Are you concerned you're getting ripped off by restaurants that serve
low quality food?

Do you feel that you've just stayed five days in a city and know nothing
more about it than when you arrived?

If you answered "yes" to these questions you are suffering from
conventionitis.

Don't let that happen to you in San Francisco.  Here are some of my
favorite restaurants.  The fancier ones require reservations, but during
the week they shouldn't be too hard to come by.  If you don't see a
genre here, that certainly doesn't mean San Francisco lacks it.  It just
means I haven't eaten there.

http://www.ofcourseimright.com/~lear/sfrestaurant.html

Eliot
ps: no, I'm not keeping a list to be updated.

---

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:10:58 -0800

What?  No Cha Cha Cha?   For shame....

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
>>> Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> 03/10/03 06:12 AM >>>

Eliot