Subject: Re: WG Action: Differentiated Services (diffserv) to conclude

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:57:27 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, The IESG wrote:
> The Differentiated Services (diffserv) Working Group in the Transport 
> Area of the IETF has concluded.

Out of curiousity, is there a particular reason why the subject line says 
"to conclude" but the body of the messages "has concluded".

This is not specific to diffserv, I believe, of course.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:37:03 +0100

good question. I suspect that the person writing the template 10 or more 
years ago didn't check for matching tenses.....

--On onsdag, mars 12, 2003 08:57:27 +0200 Pekka Savola <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on
> what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>