Subject: Printing at IETF 56

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:47:43 -0800

The terminal room information sheet for IETF 56 includes instructions for 
how to set up printing for Windows machines, and instructions for how to 
set up printing for Unix machines, but no mention of Macs.

Does this mean that printing from Macs is not supported? On the contrary, 
it means that printing from Macs doesn't require instructions.

In the print dialog of any application on OS X 10.2, just click on the 
"Printer" popup menu, select the "Rendezvous Printers" submenu, and 
select the printer called "IETF 56 Printer".

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
 * Wizard Without Portfolio, Apple Computer, Inc.
 * www.stuartcheshire.org

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:38:46 -0800 (PST)

the instructions for unix also work for macs...

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email-masked]    
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but
  inferior lexicographer I beg to submit that it is the first.
	   	            -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"