Subject: more stuff that was good

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:43:38 +0200

Coffee - transparency is not always a good thing :-) Food for thought 
for IETFs in the US.

       Cheers Leif

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:24:53 +0300

I'd like to thank the local hosts for organizing such a good meeting.
In terms of overall service level, this has been one of the best
meetings ever. No network problems that I could see, excellent
social event, t-shirts, bags, very nice city, ... Yeah next time we
need more powerplugs, but I hear that is something that the
secretariat can request from the hotel -- if it costs extra
then so be it, it has to be done even for safety reasons.

Someone complained yesterday that the subway stopped running
too early. I actually thought it was very positive that there
*was* a subway system, unlike in many of the other places
we've been to... Of course the closer the hotels are to the
meeting place, the better. But it wasn't too bad, actually,
for me it took 20 minutes to get here and I was quite far
away.

I say we need more meetings in Europe.

--Jari