Subject: Innovations in protocols

From: [email-masked] (Dan Kolis)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:16:42 -0400

>On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:35:42 EDT, [email-masked] (Dan Kolis)  said:
>> [email-masked] wrote:
>> >"...IPv6 over telepathy"
>> Dan says:
>> Wow! I had that idea yesterday; (It's almost like you where reading my mind) 
>!!!
>The draft for IPv6 over telepathy strongly recommends the use of IPSEC in
>multi-hop configurations, for all the obvious data-interception and
data-injection
>reasons..... 

Also useful for all TCP/IP; (Telepathy Control Protocol / Intra-Polergeist)
messaging. Not required for UDP (Uber Daemon Protocol) though.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:24:16 +0200

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Kolis <[email-masked]> writes:
    >> The draft for IPv6 over telepathy strongly recommends the use of IPSEC
    >> in multi-hop configurations, for all the obvious data-interception and
    >> data-injection
    >> reasons..... 

    Dan> Also useful for all TCP/IP; (Telepathy Control Protocol /
    Dan> Intra-Polergeist) 
    Dan> messaging. Not required for UDP (Uber Daemon Protocol) though.

  Most IPsec uses ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) to transfer data "securely",
with the actual packet being just spare garbage that is transmitted to make
it not too obvious that we are violating causality. 

  It isn't clear that if you have TCP (as described above) that actually need
more security than that - since you can avoid even transmitting the data.

]                   At IETF57 in Wien, Austria                  |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] [email-masked] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
] printk("Just another Debian GNU/Linux using, kernel hacking, security guy");[

---

From: incomin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:34:27 +0530

Dear Friends ,

As part of Draft for
IPV6 we  must think of creating Intelegent / Knowledge protocols
where in it should become building blocks to create next generation
Internet called " Inter Intelegent Knowledge process Net" where
net thinks and acts according to Individual users requirements. Through
this , Information should reach automatically according to Individuals
requirements and meets their needs. Today we are searching for
Information and that too we don't  know the information we are
getting really meets our requirements.

For example  i may be looking for a Information on "
creating a New protocol on VOIP "  Like this some more people
around the world already working on similar work , and the information is
matching each other and   meeting Individual priorities and got
High scale , than the   best of information must reach
automatically to the user.  This is one of the services where in the
Net should automatically provide.

The Net should link people around the world based on the Individual
customized requirements , same

frequency of Knowledge thoughts, Ideas ,  Goals , business
requirements etc.

The future is to create H-commerce or Knowledge - commerce. where in
knowlege is barterd for survival and growth rather than currency as
instrument. The protocols i want to see  Human control protocol /
Human protocol which will be next TCP/IP.

Good day to you all .

K.S.Raju

" We make net to think and act"

" We connect human contacts "

**********************************************

Human commerce Net Pvt. Ltd,

#49, Srinivasa Nagar colony East

S.R.Nagar , Hyderabad , A.P , India

Ph: 91-40-23745240 E-mail ; [email-masked]

" We Make Net To Think and Act "

" We connect Human contacts "

******************************************************************