Subject: jabber at Vienna IETF

From: Ronald van der Pol <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:15:24 +0200

A message was sent to [email-masked] about jabber at the Vienna
IETF. I am not on that list and
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/wgchairs/current is unreachable
since yesterday. So, I cannot check for any updates.

The message said:

---
To make sure everything is running ok, do a "Join Group Chat" with your
Jabber client:

    Group/Room: testing
    Server:     conference.ietf.jabber.com

This conference room is up and running right now (although probably no
one will be in it when you connect).
---

I tried this and also conference.ietf.jabber.at. Both don't seem to have
this session (yet?).

I would like to do some testing before the IETF starts. Any updates
on this?

	rvdp