Subject: Re: Private message from John Klensin

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:36:10 +0800

It is considered bad taste to forward private message to public list 
without the author permission, regardless of the reasons you have to do so.

james

Dean Anderson wrote:
> This is the message to which Pete Resnick refers.
> 
> I did not get this until Pete mentioned the message number and I searched
> for it.
> 
> It is the _last_ private message John sent to me.
> 
> In his other previous messages, John did not mention this experience.
> 
> 		--Dean
>

---

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:40:01 -0500 (EST)

The posted message was simply off-list discussion, and was not
confidential. The message subsequently became relevant to a public
discussion because it was referred to on-list by Pete Resnick who made
on-list comments about it.

But this was discussed in May of last year, 9 months ago. It seems a bit 
late to reply to this now...

		--Dean

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:03:56 +0800

My apologies..that mail was composed eons ago but I left it in the draft 
folder. Somehow, my mail client send it out a few days ago.

It is not my intend to feed any trolls.

-James Seng

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:03:56 +0800

-James Seng