Subject: Money Exchange

From: Brett Thorson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:13:45 -0500

I asked the Lotte hotel where I could use my US bank card to extract cash.  
They pointed me towards an ATM (Global Cash Service) in the underground 
nearby.  However, as myself and several others have found, this machine has 
been timing out since Friday Night.

I have since found a new Global Cash Service machine on the 11th floor of the 
Lotte Department Store (Food Court) to the right of the blue fountain.  It 
worked great.

Cheers!

--Brett

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:37:59 -0800 (PST)

The B1 floor ("food hall") of the Lotte Department Store is worth a visit
for the huge variety of food from local specialties, live fish and Mrs.
Fields cookies.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

---

From: Nathaniel Borenstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:25:38 -0500

I've tried several "Global" ATM's.  All but one of them failed, but the 
Citibank one worked like a charm.  -- Nathaniel