Subject: IETF59 Network Tear Down Starts at 12:00 Noon Friday

From: Woohyong Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:43:02 +0900

Seoul meeting participants,

We'll begin tearing down gears and wires right after 12:00 noon
on Friday. Terminal room will also be closed at 12:00.

Access points in the 1st floor will probably be the last ones to
remain active, but still they have be removed during the afternoon.

We hope you had an enjoyable access during your stay here.

Please make a safe trip back!

Regards,
Woohyong Choi, on behalf of the entire IETF59 NOC crew

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:17:23 +0900

Woohyong-

Thank you for such a well-run network!

One question: do you know if the free wireless in the rooms (essid: 
lottehotel) will continue after the IETF network teardown?

--aaron

On Mar 4, 2004, at 4:43 PM, Woohyong Choi wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], 
> which is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. 
> Decisions on what to pass are made solely by IETF_CENSORED ML 
> Administrator ([email-masked]).