Subject: DARPA get's it right this time, takes aim at IT sacred cows

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:58:16 -0800

All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users.

  Seems that the self styled "father of the internet", Vinton Cerf's
IP [ Internet Protocol ] has finally begun to be recognized as
obsolete for wireless networking.  Not that this is all that unknown
as several stakeholders/users on this forum reached that conclusion
some three years ago now in discussions and debates on this
forum.
See article:  http://www.gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/25240-1.html

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
    Pierre Abelard

"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
===============================================================
Updated 1/26/04
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827