Subject: Re: YATS? Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

From: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:32:50 -0700

>>I, btw, just checked in at the Usenix Security Symposium and received
>>a very nice, durable, and usable, but still not too expensive bag with
>>a Usenix logo printed on.
>>
>>That's much better than any T-Shirt.

You know how many times I go to conferences and end up just
leaving the bag or whatever the gift is in the hotel room?
Every single one.

Though, I must say, the bag from Salt Lake City is the best
one I've ever been given and still use that.  So unless 
there is a really high quality bag that's better, why have 
more than one?

T-shirts are great because they are replaced so frequently.

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:21:24 -0400 (EDT)

> T-shirts are great because they are replaced so frequently.

I've always thought a nice purse or make-up kit would be cool.