Subject: Notes from WG Chair Training on Sunday

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:50:58 -0700

My slides have been uploaded to the EDU website (see
http://edu.ietf.org) (thanks, James).

A couple of questions came up during our session that I needed to
check on the answers to:

- Yes, WG secretaries CAN be listed on WG charter pages - for example,
NSIS (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nsis-charter.html). I also
note that more than one secretary could be listed - if you can come up
with a permanent note-taker and a permanent Jabber scribe, you can
list them both. Thanks, Melinda, for the clue insertion.

- If multiple ADs have a concern about a particular part of a
document, the balloting will reflect only one DISCUSS. If multiple ADs
have concerns about about different things in a document, the
balloting will reflect multiple DISCUSSes. Thanks, Margaret, for the
clue insertion.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf