Subject: Re: ietf-broadcast: Current plan for IETF-60

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:01:06 +0200

On 25-jul-04, at 20:39, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> Coverage has been expanded from 2 to 4 rooms (meeting wise the are 6-7
> rooms in use at all times during the day), as soon as we have a final
> schedule we'll know which ones they are...

In the agenda there are between zero and three sessions per slot marked 
for multicast. Is this correct?

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> In the agenda there are between zero and three sessions per slot marked for 
> multicast. Is this correct?

no it isn't. a more accurate schedule will be forthcoing as soon as I know 
what the score is...

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked] 
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2