Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt (fwd)

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:16:49 +0200

It seems that the I-D publication process is faster than the process of 
sending large messages to the IETF list.

Have a good read!

                       Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 26. august 2004 15:34 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IETF Administrative Support Functions
	Author(s)	: C. Malamud
	Filename	: draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt
	Pages		: 84
	Date		: 2004-8-26
	
This Internet-Draft discusses the restructuring of administrative
   support functions for the IETF.  The draft begins with a discussion
   of prior steps in the process that led up to this report and
   discusses the process going forward.  The draft then examines the
   current functioning of administrative support functions, analyzes
   options for restructuring operational functions, and analyzes options
   available to provide an institutional framework for such support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.   You can also visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce  to change your
subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:34:07 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IETF Administrative Support Functions
	Author(s)	: C. Malamud
	Filename	: draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt
	Pages		: 84
	Date		: 2004-8-26
	
This Internet-Draft discusses the restructuring of administrative
   support functions for the IETF.  The draft begins with a discussion
   of prior steps in the process that led up to this report and
   discusses the process going forward.  The draft then examines the
   current functioning of administrative support functions, analyzes
   options for restructuring operational functions, and analyzes options
   available to provide an institutional framework for such support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-malamud-consultant-report-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf