Subject: Re: Level of consultation (Re: a note about the scenarios)

From: "David Lloyd-Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:24:07 -0400

>From: "John Loughney" <[email-masked]>

>I have heard that there have been some problems with the Secretariat, I
>have not been privy to the fact that the IETF is going to hell in a 
>handbasket.
>Are things so dire? I have been much more concerned about other problrms
>in the IETF, though I'm feeling rather burnt out on that topic as well.
>

John,

It is a good rule of thumb that when most of the discussion is about 
procedural, rather than substantive, issues, things have already gone all to 
hell.

The good news is, I hear you can get a dime for cashing in the handbasket.

                                                           -dlj.

_________________________________________________________________
Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® 
SmartScreen Technology. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf