Subject: ISOC Board of Trustees Call for Nominations

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:42:54 -0500

Hi All,

Since I think that some folks on this list may be interested...

I'd like to remind you that the nominations period for new ISOC Board 
of Trustees members (for ISOC's Organizational and Chapter Elections) 
is now open.  Further details can be found at:

http://www.isoc.org/members/vote/2005election/

The IAB will also be selecting an ISOC Trustee (as they do every 
year), but I thought that some IETF folks might also be interested in 
nominating qualified candidates for the Organizational Member or 
Chapter Elections.

Thanks,
Margaret

(2005 ISOC Nominations Committee Chair)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf