Subject: draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07 is published

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:38:09 +0100

The new version, draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-07, got published on Friday.
I have now uploaded the HTML version and the diff files to 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/adminrest/ - the changes are minor.

I believe this document can now be said to represent an IETF consensus; I 
will let 7 days from its publication pass before it is formally approved by 
the IESG (by holding a DISCUSS for that amount of time).

I will check with the ISOC BoT to make sure that they have no reason to 
request further changes before passing the relevant board resolution - this 
may mean that formal approval gets delayed for yet more days, since it 
seems important to me that the IETF and ISOC approve exactly the same 
version of the document.

Thank you for all your contributions to getting this document right, and 
getting this document finished!

                        Harald

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf