Subject: Re: Call for ISOC pre-indication of consent: BCP-06

From: "Lynn St.Amour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:16:04 -0500

Per Harald's request, ISOC's legal counsel reviewed the latest 
version of the IASA BCP and suggested a number of minor changes. 
These changes are not intended to be substantive, but rather to 
accommodate legalese or to improve clarity (in a legal sense).  The 
changes have been reviewed by and are supported by the ISOC Board and 
they have also been reviewed with Harald.

To help with context and therefore speed review, the changes are in a 
word document and the comments are marked using the track changes 
functionality.  The document can be found at: 
http://www.isoc.org/standards/IETF-IASA-BCP-v6.doc

Regards,
Lynn

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:39:36 +0100

For those who prefer not to pull Word documents off websites, I've attached 
a PDF version.... it's 117 K....

--On 8. februar 2005 15:16 -0500 "Lynn St.Amour" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Per Harald's request, ISOC's legal counsel reviewed the latest version of
> the IASA BCP and suggested a number of minor changes. These changes are
> not intended to be substantive, but rather to accommodate legalese or to
> improve clarity (in a legal sense).  The changes have been reviewed by
> and are supported by the ISOC Board and they have also been reviewed with
> Harald.
>

---

From: Carl Malamud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:03:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

If anybody has problem reading .doc files, here is a version in pdf:

http://public.resource.org/adminrest/IETF-IASA-BCP-v6.pdf 

Regards,

Carl

---

From: shogunx <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:34:28 -0500 (EST)

> If anybody has problem reading .doc files, here is a version in pdf:

what happened to ascii?

> > http://www.isoc.org/standards/IETF-IASA-BCP-v6.doc

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/