Subject: BOF: SLRRP

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:32:52 -0800

From: 	  [email-masked]
	Subject: 	BOF: SLRRP
	Date: 	February 23, 2005 09:07:15 PST
	To: 	  [email-masked]
	Cc: 	  [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

may i draw your attention to the Simple Lightweight RFID Reader 
Protocol BOF being held at IETF 62?

it is tentatively scheduled for tuesday, march 8th, from 1300-1500.

in brief: rf transponder readers are getting networked, and are being 
managed by controllers. this bof shall determine whether the ietf 
should charter a wg for the purpose of standardizing the management 
protocol between readers and controllers.

a more comprehensive description is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/05mar/slrrp.txt

thanks!

/mtr

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:55:35 -0800

> Protocol BOF being held at IETF 62?

Isn't putting not just one, but _two_ diminutives
into a name severely tempting the gods?

		Mike

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:07:19 -0800

> into a name severely tempting the gods?

almost certainly. further, some folks just don't like rfid, so we've 
got a triple crown going...

/mtr