Subject: Serge NEUMAN/SOMFY is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:00:58 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  18/02/2005 and will not return until
01/03/2005.

I will respond to your message as soon as possible.
If you do need to contact me, you can use
     mailto://[email-masked]

If you need to contact me, use the e-mail [email-masked] or
[email-masked]

------------------ Internet Email Confidentiality Footer ------------------
The information  transmitted in this document  is  intended  only  for  the
person  or  entity to whom it is addressed  and  may  contain  confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review,  retransmission,  dissemination  or
other use of,  or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error,  please contact the sender and delete all copies of
the material.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf