Subject: RE: Suggested resolution - #826: Section 4 - Removal of the IAOC Chair

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:12:05 +0100

--On mandag, januar 31, 2005 23:56:27 +0100 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> So (assuming 5/8 for now), the text would look like:
>
>    The Chair serves at the pleasure of the IAOC, and may be removed from
>    that position at any time by a vote of 5/8 of the voting IAOC members.
>
> That is what I now have in my editing buffer.

I think at least 2 people preferred to say "2/3 of the voting IAOC members, 
not counting the IAOC chair", which would have the same effect on numbers.
I could live with that.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:47:52 +0100

> not counting the IAOC chair", which would have the same effect on numbers.
I can live with that too.
SO that is what is now in my editing buffer.

Bert
p.s. I intend to submit a new rev in a couple of hours!