Subject: Last Call: IETF Calendar 2008 - 2010 Ver 02

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:51:19 -0400

This is a Last Call for feedback on Version 02 proposed 2008 - 2010 IETF 
Meeting dates. The IAOC anticipates taking action to formally adopt 
dates on 1 June. These dates differ from the version 01 dates based upon 
community feedback, a review of meeting dates of those organizations on 
the Clash List and maintenance of a reasonably similar period between 
meetings.

While every effort was made to avoid conflicts where known, it was not 
always possible with those organizations in the "should avoid" category 
and on many occasions the IETF meetings are back to back with the IEEE 
Plenaries. Future location decisions will take into consideration the 
location of other organization meetings with which the community 
interacts.  Your feedback to [email-masked] on conflicts with these dates 
would be appreciated.

Proposed 2008 - 2010 meeting dates:

    2008
    IETF 71 Mar 23 - 28
    IETF 72 Jul 27 - Aug 1
    IETF 73 Nov 16 - 21

    2009
    IETF 74 Mar 22 - 27
    IETF 75 Jul 26 - 31
    IETF 76 Nov 8 - 13

    2010
    IETF 77 Mar 21 - 26
    IETF 78 Jul 25 - 30
    IETF 79 Nov 7 - 12

The schedules of other organization's meetings as known can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/events.cal.html. 
Thanks for your continuing assistance.

Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf