Subject: Call for Entries, Deadline 15th June 2006

From: "Raju Sutar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:43:12 +0530

*Call for Entries

*

After the major success of 'Young ART' 2005 and 'Project Calendar' 2006,
artExperiments.com is presenting a series of five international curated
exhibition

*'Expressions in miniature size' *is first to start from the series.

'Expressions in miniature size'* *is an inaugural annual event, from the
series of international curated exhibitions by artEperiments.com in
association with Waves Art Gallery.

Expression can never be judged by the scale, but by its depth and intensity.
Art in miniature size is like the Japanese 'Haiku' where the saturation is
at optimum of ones expression, and is sometimes has a lasting impact.

We intend to call entries from the artists all over the world, and at least
20 entries will be selected by artist/curator Raju Sutar for a physical as
well as online exhibition, along with a catalogue to be printed of the
select exhibits.

In case of more selections the exhibition will be held in sequence like 'I &
II'

Waves Art Gallery is located in Pune (INDIA), a city that is known to be the
city of knowledge and culture.

Our endeavor is to bring out the best possible works of art, to understand
the growth of the contemporary art.

*Eligibility*

Any artist from any country can participate, provided:

   - Art works falling under the category of painting, graphic, drawing,
   collage etc. except photography, installation and sculpture.

   - Size not more than 30 X 30 cms inclusive of frame.

Note: Processing fees INR 100/- or $ 2.5 per application (up to three
images)

Please submit your entries at
*www.artexperiments.com*
 online!

Deadline 15th June 2006.
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf