Subject: 2005-2006 NomCom Announcement

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 21:59:43 -0400

I am pleased to announce that the 2005-2006 NomCom selection and
confirmation process to fill the IAB vacated by Pekka Nikander's resignation
is complete.  At this time, on behalf of the NomCom, the new IAB member is:

Dave Thaler

Dave will complete the remainder of Pekka's term.  The NomCom joins the rest
of the IETF community in thanking Dave for taking this position, and in
thanking all those who volunteered to be considered as a candidate in the
NomCom process.  And, thanks again to everyone who took the time to
participate in the process through providing input to the NomCom on the
candidates under review.

Finally, I thank, once again, all the members of the NomCom for their
continuing engagement, careful review and significant contribution to the
Internet community through their work on the NomCom.

- Ralph Droms (chair), for the 2005-2006 IESG Nominating Committee

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:57:45 -0700

Thanks to the nominating committee for all its efforts!

On May 1, 2006, at 6:59 PM, Ralph Droms wrote:

> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce