Subject: Upcoming APPs area interim meeting (LEMONADE and EAI)

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:37:50 -0700

Howdy,
	I'd like to let folks know that the LEMONADE group and EAI
group have both suggested interim meetings.  More critically, their dates overlap.
Given the focus of the groups on email-related technologies, I am concerned 
that participation in one may preclude or hinder participation in the other.  I have 
asked the chairs of both groups to discuss the problem and work toward a solution,
and I am confident in their willingness to do so.  The timing of this is
such, though, that the final announcements of the interim meeting(s) may
be delayed past our normal window.  At the moment the plans under
discussion are:  May 31-June 1, in Ottawa, Canada for LEMONADE; June 1-2, 
Beijing, China, for EAI.   If you have concerns or would like to discuss
participation, please contact the chairs of the relevant groups.  
	Though this may result in somewhat shorter notice than is usual, the
delay is intended to increase the likelihood of active participation.  In both cases, 
I have asked the meeting organizers to describe what facilities are available for 
remote participation (voice bridge, jabber scribes, and video conference support 
being the modes we've discussed so far).  And, as usual, any resolution discussed
at an interim meeting must be confirmed on the relevant mailing list.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf