Subject: jabber?

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:52:01 -0400

On http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html it says that the  
jabber group chats are at (for instance)  
[email-masked], but this doesn't work. When I go to  
[email-masked] it does seem to work, but I'm the only one  
there...

What gives?

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 14:39:45 -0400

Hi,

> [email-masked] it does seem to work, but I'm the only one  

[email-masked] is right.  The information about
rooms.jabber.ietf.org needs to be updated.  I've sent a note to
[email-masked]

	Henrik