Subject: Currency Exchange in Montreal

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:05:46 -0700

My hotel (Intercontinental) is quoting 1.054 for their currency
exchange.  Knowing the current wholesale exchange rate, this means
that the hotel is charging about 7% premium.

Anybody run across something better around the convention center?  Thanks.
-- 
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Wireless Security Technologist
Wireless Standards Manager

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:27:33 -0700

> Anybody run across something better around the convention center? 
There are a number of banks around, such as the CIBC about a block up
Rue St. Urbain (which runs along the East side of the convention
center).  Haven't checked their rates, but I typically do better at banks.

-Jim