Subject: tsv-area mailing list

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:20:25 -0700

Hi,

in response to the first TSVAREA meeting in Montreal, we have set up  
a corresponding area-wide mailing list.

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting (and the associated mailing list)  
is to inform about and discuss important issues, developments and  
work within the transport area. The area meeting is exist primarily  
for information spreading, but also to take the pulse of the  
community. In contrast to TSVWG it is not intended to produce any  
documents that are published. Document work is performed in the  
respectively chartered WGs.

To post to this list, send your email to:

   [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-area

Lars (for Magnus & Lars)
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf