Subject: IETF 66 audio broadcast and recording notes.

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:07:59 -0700

Since officially beginning monday morning, participation and feedback on 
the audio streaming has been pretty good. So far there have been 1148 
streams requested on the remote server and 297 on the ietf-local one.

Just a few notes.

If you want use the streaming for impromptu meetings, the 8 breakout 
rooms are being streamed live even during breaks, lunchtime and when 
they are empty. They are not being recorded outside of scheduled meetings.

Even small groups benefit from microphone utilization if there are 
remote participants or in order to support the scribes.

The unedited mp3 files from monday are becoming available at:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/media/ietf66/

The schedule which is useful for matching recordings to meetingsor 
tuning in is available at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

regards
joelja

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf