Subject: OT - Post-SOX Thinking in US Public Companies (was Re: Flaw in the NOTEWell System makes NOTEWELL NOTWELL)

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:49 -0400

I apologize in advance for an OT posting, but my curiosity has gotten the 
best of me.  Offlist replies would probably be best unless the reply would 
be of general interest....

It's been many years since I worked for a public corporation.  Is this kind 
of thinking typical of what passes for thought in US public corporations in 
this post-SOX era?

Scott K

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

I apologize in advance for an OT posting, but my curiosity has gotten the 
best of me.  Offlist replies would probably be best unless the reply would 
be of general interest....

It's been many years since I worked for a public corporation.  Is this kind 
of thinking typical of what passes for thought in US public corporations in 
this post-SOX era?

Scott K

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf