Subject: IETF, ISOC and ISOC Chapters.

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:28:42 +1200

Sorry to not be technical here...

I'm trying to better understand the relation between ISOC Chapters and
ISOC various constituencies as per directions set in last ISOC board
meeting in person.

As an IETF member, what do you think of ISOC Chapters, and how do you
see the relation between IETF and ISOC Chapters? What is your past
experience with ISOC Chapters? How would like to see ISOC relation with
its chapters in the future?

Does the above matter? ;)

Thanks for your time.

-- 
Franck Martin
ICT Specialist
[email-masked]
SOPAC, Fiji
GPG Key fingerprint = 44A4 8AE4 392A 3B92 FDF9  D9C6 BE79 9E60 81D9 1320
"Toute connaissance est une reponse a une question" G.Bachelard

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf