Subject: Away 10/12-10/16: [L2TPEXT Milestones past due]

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:30:14 -0400 (EDT)

I will be out of the office on Friday, October 12. I will not be checking 
email or vmail until Monday, October 16.

If the matter is urgent, please contact my manager Mike Stallings
<mstallin at cisco dot com>, or check the following URL for Escalation
contact information:
http://www-tac.cisco.com/escalation/viper_listings.shtml 

Thank you. 

--
--Carlos Pignataro.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

I will be out of the office on Friday, October 12. I will not be checking 
email or vmail until Monday, October 16.

If the matter is urgent, please contact my manager Mike Stallings
<mstallin at cisco dot com>, or check the following URL for Escalation
contact information:
http://www-tac.cisco.com/escalation/viper_listings.shtml 

Thank you. 

--
--Carlos Pignataro.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf