Subject: comment opposing TLS-authz "experimental"

From: "Diez B. Roggisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:09:23 +0200

Hello,

as a developer of FOSS and commercial software, I'd like to voice my opinion 
against the passing of the TLS-authz-standard as informational. 

It's important for us, the devolopers, as well as our customers or users that 
the nuts and bolts of our application - internet standards - are kept open 
and free to access. Introduction of license-dependend technology there would 
introduce incalculable costs for even the tiniest of developments, stiffling 
competition as well as innovation.

So I sincerely hope that you will refrain from adding these informational 
amendments to the standard.

Regards,

-- 
>> Diez B. Roggisch
>> Developer
A  Milastraße 4 / D-10437 Berlin

T  +49 (30) 443 50 99 - 27
F  +49 (30) 443 50 99 - 99
M  +49 (179) 11 75 303
E  [email-masked]
____________________________________________________________________
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf