Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-avt-topologies-06.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:17:55 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-avt-topologies-06.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is very well written, an enjoyable read and is 
almost ready for publication except for a minor comment.

Minor
=====

ASM is a term commonly used in multicast to mean Any Source Multicast 
(as opposed to Source Specific Multicast). The glossary of this draft 
redefines this to be "Asynchronous Multicast". Is this just a typo? 
Because from my reading of the draft all instances of this acronym 
actually use it in the context of Any Source Multicast. If it is just a 
typo it can be fixed with just an RFC-Editor note.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:16:16 +0200

Yes, it is a typo.

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------