Subject: Vancouver Host & Sponsor Lineup!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:40:01 -0400

The IAOC and the Internet Society are pleased to announce the Host and 
Sponsor lineup for IETF 70 in Vancouver.

Co-Hosts for the meeting are long time supporters of the IETF, the Cisco 
Research Center [www.cisco.com/research] and Microsoft 
[www.microsoft.com]. 

The Cisco Research Center has also stepped up as the Welcome Reception 
Sponsor.

Telus [www.telus.com] is returning as a sponsor in Vancouver, having 
sponsored IETF 64.

The newest sponsor to the IETF is long time participant Huawei, 
[www.huawei.com]

We want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its technical 
standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the 
generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver starting on December 
2nd.  Registrations are still open and operators are standing by.  
[http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html]

Thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting?  Here's the 
meetings calendar through 2013 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] 
Just send Terry Monroe an email at [email-masked] and he can walk you 
through the opportunity.

Thanks again - Cisco Research Center, Microsoft, Telus and Huawei!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf