Subject: TLS Authorisation

From: Willy Weisz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:33:33 +0200

To whom it may concern.

Having been informed that the proposed IETF document "TLS Authorisation" 
contains proprietary technique for which a patent has been filed, I 
strongly oppose its registration as IETF document even as an 
"experimental" or "informational" one.

Such a document, even without being an official standard, would 
encourage the use of a technique which would entail the need to pay 
license fees to the patent holder.

Sincerely yours
Willy Weisz

-----------------------------------------------------------
Willy Weisz

European Centre for Parallel Computing at Vienna (VCPC)
          Institute of Scientific Computing
               University of Vienna
                 Nordbergstrasse 15/C312
                 A-1090 Wien
Tel: (+43 1) 4277 - 39424          Fax: (+43 1) 4277 - 9394
                e-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf