Subject: Re: Vancouver IETF Code Sprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:46:09 -0400

Please see http://www3.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/VancouverSprint
for more details about the upcoming Code Sprint.

Further discussion of the Vancouver IETF Code Sprint will take place on
the tools-discuss mail list.  If you are planing to come, please join
that list and let Bill, Henrick, and Cullen know.

Thanks,
   Russ

At 09:42 AM Eastern on 28-Aug-2007, IETF Chair wrote:
Vancouver IETF Code Sprint

When:  December 1, 2007, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel in Vancouver 

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF web
       site.  Some people may be porting of existing functionality to
       the new framework; some people may be adding exciting new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Henrik Levkowetz and Bill Fenner will be coordinating the event.  You
will hear more from them shortly, beginning with brainstorming about
which things to work on during this event.

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf