Subject: FW: ITU-T Recommendations

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:02:09 +0200

This should interest many of you ...
 
Y(J)S

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: ITU-T Recommendations

The ITU Sales and Marketing Division would like to inform you that in
view of the overall success of the recent trial, the policy of free
access to ITU-T recommendations has recently been adopted on a permanent
basis by ITU Council 2007.    

This new policy includes free-to-the-general-public access to in-force
and superseded ITU-T Recommendations (posted in .pdf format only).  

Additionally, contributing ITU Members and Sector members (including
Associates) may also access all pre-published ITU-T Recommendations as
well as ITU-T Recommendations in other formats not limited to .pdf (via
their TIES password only).  Non-members would still be required to pay
(via an annual Online Subscription or individual pay-per-download) to
access pre-published and non-.pdf formats, or otherwise purchase the
quarterly-released DVD of ITU-T Recommendations.

We should also remind you that this information is relative to ITU-T
Recommendations only. 

For more precise information on this offer, or on ITU Publications in
general, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via return email.

We trust this information proves useful and thank you for your continued
support of ITU Publications.  
Best Regards, 
ITU Sales & Marketing 
[email-masked] 
Place des Nations 
1211 GENEVA SWITZERLAND 
Fax +41 22 730 5194 
www.itu.int/publications <file://www.itu.int/publications>  

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf