Subject: Audio Streaming - IETF 73 November 16-21, 2008

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:10:31 -0800

Greetings, quick update...

Streaming got off to a good start with the iepg meeting this (sunday
morning). commencing Monday all 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast
starting with the at 0900 CST and continue until Friday the 21st at 1515
CST.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are available thanks to
the continued support of the Network Startup Resource Center in their
traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

or via the tools team agenda at:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/73/

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:13:00 -0800

> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/73/

just a quick note...

the tools links are currently wrong. I'm working on getting them fixed.