Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:56:03 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer for 
this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve 
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive. 
Document: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07Reviewer: Spencer DawkinsReview Date: 
2008-11-10IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-02IESG Telechat date: (not known) 
Summary: Ready for publication as Proposed StandardComments: I'm not 
addressing meta-issues in this review that have already popped up during 
Last Call comments... 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:50:50 -0800

> addressing meta-issues in this review that have already popped up during 

Spencer, thanks.

Just for completeness, given the meta-issues that have arisen and that it is out 
of scope for your review, can you summarize the nature of what was *in* scope?

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf