Subject: Missing materials

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:44:36 -0800

As I have done for previous IETFs I just ran getdrafts 
(http://tools.ietf.org/tools/getdrafts/) on the entire agenda
and what follows is the output. 

Notes
1. Getdrafts only looks one version ahead. If you're more than
   that far off, the draft gets reported as missing.
2. Getdrafts' parser isn't perfect. If you have a draft listed
   and I didn't catch it, please let me know.
3. Some of these meetings are area meetings. I don't know if
   the are required to have agendas.
4. 6man and v6ops, marked with *** below, have only PDF agendas,
   which don't lift draft names in any case. This
   is pretty inconvenient for those of us who use automated
   tools.

-Ekr

WGs without agendas:
  apparea
  savi
  6man   ***
  ntp    ***
  v6ops
  autoconf
  forces
  16ng
  capwap
  rtgwg
  opsawg
  ledbat
  eai
  softwire
  l3vpn
  saag

Missing drafts
  draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion-01.txt (wg=bliss)
  draft-ietf-port-randomization-02.txt (wg=tsvwg)
  draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-00.txt (wg=multimob)
  draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt (wg=multimob)
  draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-04.txt (wg=multimob)
  draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-01.txt (wg=multimob)
  draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt (wg=sieve)
  draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-02.txt (wg=radext)
  draft-morin-mpls-mcast-ethernet-00.txt (wg=mpls)
  draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behavior-01.txt (wg=pcn)
  draft-ietf-dnsext-29.txt (wg=dnsext)
  draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.txt (wg=roll)
  draft-ietf-dna-frd-02.txt (wg=dna)
  draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-04.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-03.txt (wg=msec)
  draft-ietf-dccp-qs-01.txt (wg=dccp)
  draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-10.txt (wg=enum)

Corrected drafts
  draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-01.txt -> draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-00.txt (wg=pwe3)
  draft-clancy-emu-chbind-03.txt -> draft-clancy-emu-chbind-04.txt (wg=emu)
  draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-02.txt -> draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-03.txt (wg=multimob)
  draft-ward-l2isis-03.txt -> draft-ward-l2isis-04.txt (wg=isis)
  draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt -> draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02.txt (wg=sieve)
  draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt -> draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-03.txt (wg=mext)
  draft-bernardos-mext-aero-nemo-ro-sol-analysis-00.txt -> draft-bernardos-mext-aero-nemo-ro-sol-analysis-01.txt (wg=mext)
  draft-martinelli-ccamp-optical-imp-signaling-01.txt -> draft-martinelli-ccamp-optical-imp-signaling-02.txt (wg=ccamp)
  draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00.txt -> draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-01.txt (wg=radext)
  draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-01.txt -> draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt (wg=mpls)
  draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-00.txt -> draft-channabasappa-drinks-usecases-requirements-01.txt (wg=drinks)
  draft-schumacher-drinks-luf-lrf-diff-00.txt -> draft-schumacher-drinks-luf-lrf-diff-01.txt (wg=drinks)
  draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints-01.txt -> draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints-02.txt (wg=pce)
  draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-02.txt -> draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-03.txt (wg=pce)
  draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-00.txt -> draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-01.txt (wg=pce)
  draft-kumaki-pce-bgp-disco-attribute-01.txt -> draft-kumaki-pce-bgp-disco-attribute-02.txt (wg=pce)
  draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-00.txt -> draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-01.txt (wg=tcpm)
  draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-05.txt -> draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-06.txt (wg=mboned)
  draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt -> draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-05.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt -> draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-11.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt -> draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-01.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-00.txt -> draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-01.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt -> draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-01.txt (wg=ipfix)
  draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00.txt -> draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-01.txt (wg=csi)
  draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-00.txt -> draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-01.txt (wg=csi)
  draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-01.txt -> draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-02.txt (wg=csi)
  draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-07.txt -> draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-08.txt (wg=manet)
  draft-ietf-manet-smf-07.txt -> draft-ietf-manet-smf-08.txt (wg=manet)
  draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-00.txt -> draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-01.txt (wg=dhc)
  draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-04.txt -> draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-03.txt (wg=speermint)
  draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-02.txt -> draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-03.txt (wg=dccp)
  draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt -> draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt (wg=ecrit)

Found 369 out of 387 drafts
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf