Subject: RFC 5378 Contributor License Form

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:35:11 -0500

All

The trustees are aware of the problems with respect to the RFC 5378  
implementation and possible consequences with respect to the license.  
Pending a further analysis, and possible modification to the license,  
we have taken the current license off-line.

You may also expect a proposal for a temporary workaround to the  
problems identified by the implementation of RFC 5378. That proposal  
is currently reviewed by the trust and will be posted as an Internet  
Draft soon.

Ray Pelletier
IAD/Trustee
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: TSG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:24:12 -0800

> All
What does that mean to the contractual relationship to the IETF's 
process for those IP's being evoplved inside it? Seems to me that place 
a stop on anything places a stop on everything.

Todd
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Internal Virus Database is out of date.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.18/1850 - Release Date: 12/15/2008 5:04 PM
>
>