Subject: Letters of Invitation to IETF 74 now available to past attendees

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:31:20 -0800

If you need a letter of invitation (LOI) in order to obtain a visa to  
come to IETF 74 in San Francisco  -- and if you have attended at least  
one IETF meeting in the past -- you can now request a LOI via this  
webform: https://www.amsl.com/ietf/ietf74-loi.html. The LOI will be  
sent to you via email unless you specifically request a hard copy. You  
can also access the webform from the Meetings page of the IETF website.

As soon as we officially open registration for the meeting, anyone who  
registers for IETF 74 (regardless of whether or not they've attended a  
past meeting) will be able to request and receive a letter of  
invitation to attend.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf