Subject: Leveraging content and developing voice: new publication(s)?

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:59:15 -0500

Among the things that ISOC focuses on is broadening the audience for 
credible Internet technical information -- IETF material, eg through the 
IETF Journal; getting Internet model information injected into global 
public policy discussions etc.

As part of an effort to explore whether there might be value in us 
putting together some new form of publication, we have engaged
Rockbridge Associates to conduct research to learn more about
our community stays informed about technology, and how ISOC can
help.

If you have thoughts about how the IETF's work could or should be 
brought to more visibility through such a publication, please feel free
to participate in this research study by following this link:

http://survey.confirmit.com/wix/p767752991.aspx

Thanks,
Leslie.

Leslie Daigle
Chief Internet Technology Officer
Internet Society
[email-masked]

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
      Yours to discover."
                                 -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf