Subject: Gen-ART Belated LC review of draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:49:59 -0600

[Apologies for the lateness of this review. I somehow mis-recorded the  
due date. Here's my review hoping late is better than never.]

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date:  2008-12-10
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-08

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Comments:

A few minor nits that should not block anything:

-- Is this a sieve wg submission or and individual submission? The  
title looks like an individual, but it's listed as a wg submission in  
the datatracker. (The answer to this does not change my review in any  
way; it's just a procedural question.)

-- Don't forget the new boilerplate.

-- section 4, last paragraph: It might help to put this statement up  
front in the document, since it significantly constrains the scope.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:52:40 +0000

Ben Campbell wrote:

> [Apologies for the lateness of this review. I somehow mis-recorded 
> the  due date. Here's my review hoping late is better than never.]
>
Hi Ben,
Thank you for the review.

> way; it's just a procedural question.)

It is a WG document despite the name. The document predates Sieve WG 
rechartering and we never bothered to change the name.