Subject: IETF74 plenary stream URL

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:50:33 -0700

We seem to be missing the link off of the tools page.  The URL for the  
plenary is http://feed.verilan.com:8000/continental_5.m3u.  If you  
have the main playlist for this meeting, you can use the stream for  
Continental 5.

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 907-1415
Fax: 503 224-8833

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,  
please delete it immediately.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:34:46 -0700

> have the main playlist for this meeting, you can use the stream for  

Fixed.

Also fixed a link bug where the link to the plenary materials for Wednesday
and Thursday were swapped.

Best,

	Henrik