Subject: Re: [Ietf-honest] Consensus Call for draft-housley-tls-authz

From: "Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:01:18 +0900

Dear experts,

The most important essence of network security is fundamental understanding 
of randomness. For example, the intensity of cipher system depends upon the 
artificial generator of randomness .

There might be no need to say, the strict definition of randomness for human 
being have to be based upon mathematical definition of intelligence of human 
being. In other words, without theoretical completion of A.I. like a thought 
human being, any achievements within computer science could be fantasy or 
hypnotism in near future.

The essence of randomness is based upon two types of difficulties for 
observers. One is a difficulty to predict, and another is a difficulty to 
find out features and regulation within the system for observers of 
phenomenon of this world, Isn't it?

As you may know, some artificial random number generators are implemented 
based upon traditional mathematical formulas. If observers know the 
formulas, it could be easy to be predicted. Essentially, the difficulty to 
predict within a generator of randomness depends upon each state of mind of 
each people. So, the essence of perfect-randomness-generator is brought out 
by finding out an adequate statistics of "state" of mind o' people. The 
statistics should/could be involved in a kind of public political 
communication system including decomposition and reformaton of mass-media, 
election or voting. A kind of public confidential hypothesis or theorem of 
new coneptual coputer network and A.I. is required for that purpose.

Sincerely,

Be careful of evil rumor and whispering,

Abraham TaddyHatty
taddyhatty at acm dot org