Subject: [Fwd: [ippm] Milestone completed]

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:23:53 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ippm] Milestone completed
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:21:35 +0200
From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
To: IETF IPPM WG <[email-masked]>,	Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>,	Matthew J 
Zekauskas <[email-masked]>

Dear secretariat,

Please mark this IPPM milestone as done.

Mar 2009	  	Assemble editorial team to work on the process draft (WG version of
draft-bradner-metricstest)

Thanks,

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.