Subject: Hiroshima details

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The official host site for IETF 76 in Hiroshima is up and running:

http://www.ietf76.jp/

My own travel guide can be found here:

http://hiroshima-info.info

(Also found under the "Links" section of the host site).

Both websites are work-in-progress, but have enough information to get 
you to Hiroshima by plane, train or combinations thereof. If you have
specific questions and suggestions for information to include, just
drop me a note and I will make sure the material gets included in both
places. (We already have on our list to include convenience store, 
grocery store, and of course ELECTRONICS store information on these
pages, stay tuned for that).

I've been told that registration for IETF 76 will open very soon, at
which point you should also be able to reserve hotel (and if need be
transit hotel for your journey). Watch the main IETF page for updates.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj