Subject: [Fwd: [ntpwg] Last Call: draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt (Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6) to Proposed Standard]

From: Todd Glassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:58:52 -0700

The NTP protocol is inappropriately ONLY adding functionality for other 
protocols which are already hosted by the entity hosting the NTPWG work 
and as such this is a HUGE conflict of interest without adding NTP to 
NEA and other protocols.

Todd Glassey

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ntpwg] Last Call: draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt (Network Time 
Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6) to Proposed Standard
Date: 	Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Network Time Protocol WG (ntp) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-08-17. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17276&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.42/2278 - Release Date: 08/02/09 17:56:00