Subject: [email-masked]

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:36:21 -0800

This is an open list for discussion of the relationship between the  
Internet Architecture and Smart Grid issues. It is not a working group  
list, although at some point in the future one could imagine it being  
retargeted if appropriate. It is different than the Directorate list  
that Russ announced, as the Directorate is a management body serving  
at the discretion of the AD (Russ) as other directorates do.

You may sign up by accessing

     https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/smartpower-interest

There is also an email-based user interface; you can get info about  
using it by sending a message with just the word `help' as subject or  
in the body, to:

     [email-masked]

or subscribe by executing

     echo subscribe | mail [email-masked]

In either case, you will get a response verifying that you are  
reachable from the mailer and that you intend to join the list - spam  
control. Humor the little monster, it's trying to be friendly.

A public archive which can be found at: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/smartpower-interest

Please note: A message will not be visible in the archive it has been  
sent to the list and the archiving process has run; this should happen  
within the hour after posting.

Please address all questions to [email-masked].

People who are in the google group should subscribe, if they are  
interested, to [email-masked]. I will be shutting down  
the google group in a week or two.