Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> ('Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field) to Experimental RFC

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:31:56 +0000

The IESG wrote:

>The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
>the following document:
>- ''Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field'
>  <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> as an
>Experimental RFC
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
>[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
>sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
>beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
>The file can be obtained via
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized/
>
>IESG discussion can be tracked via
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized/
>
>
>No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
>  
>
Based on the feedback received during the IETF LC the author decided to 
withdraw this document. So I will be moving it to the Dead state in the 
datatracker.

Thank you to all people who commented.

Alexey,
As the shepherding AD

-- 
IETF Application Area Director, <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/members.html>
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>
JID: same as my email address