Subject: RFC for Internet Interfacing Items (e.g. Rail Modelling, Server Types) / Rail Model Free font for Coders

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:00:45 +0000

(please view this email with UTF-8 enabled on your viewer)

I would be interested to find out from the IETF (Internet Engineering Tasक
Force) if there is a RFC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Request_for_Comments)
for computer users that allows them to individually control, for example
rail modelling / railroad modelling (my specific circumstance, see next
paragraph) in other geographic locations via the Internet and World Wide
Web.  Thus users could view on website/s live videos of the rail modelling
station and rail modelling train/s and could enable their movement including
things for example pulley, cranes etc.

The reasons for this (my specific circumstance) is for My Spiritual Master,
His Divine Grace A C Bhaकtivedanta Swami Prabhupada (Hare कrishna Founder)
signalling automated initiations via Rail Modelling in November 1977 in
order to continue spiritually being the initiating spiritual master
eternally till humanity remains humanity.

Also please tell me if there is any RFCs for server types, for example I am
interested in hosting applications and sites on servers that are watercooled
with India's holy rivers (for example, River Ganges) distilled water.

There is a font for coders called Rail Model:

http://code.google.com/p/railmodel/downloads/detail?name=RailModelFont.zip&can=2&q=

Copyright: Copyright (c) 2010, Copyright (c) Holder for the commissioned
(Unicode 0915) devanagri glyph design as the new 11th english and european
glyph and the cancellation of the previous k / K is (His Divine Grace)
Prabhupada, Founder Acharya & Permanent Sole Initiator of the Panca Tattva /
Caitanya Mahaprabhu / Vaisnava Movement, the permanent person not the
estate, state, representative/s or representative organisation/s etc. All
Rights Reserved. (full and also other copyright information at accompanying
font files)

Description: November 20 2010 (Hrant H Papazian) Version 1.1 Ð k/K (Unicode
glyphs /006B and /004B) exchanged through Unicode glyph / uni0915 Ð released
as

N: Hrant H Papazian
E: hpapazian.....
W: http://www.themicrofoundry.com
D: Designer Ð Unicode glyph /uni0915 upper and lower case

Best,

Meeकu