Subject: Increasing character limit for registration in internet domain names: 76 or 68 or 91 or 83 or 64 higher the better

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:45:44 +0000

(please view this email with UTF-8 enabled on your viewer)

This is a request for internet engineers to increase the character limit for
registration in the various internet domain names (com, net, org, info etc)
from 63 characters to more at least 76 or 68 or 91 or 83 or 64, the higher
it is the better.  I believe the raising the characters on the internet
domain names will very good from a spiritual perspective.  I base these
figures on the spiritual prayer and chant:

harekrishnaharekrishnakrishnakrishnahareharehareramahareramaramaramaharehare
= 76 characters

harekrsnaharekrsnakrsnakrsnahareharehareramahareramaramaramaharehare = 68
characters

hare-krishna-hare-krishna-krishna-krishna-hare-hare-hare-rama-hare-rama-rama-rama-hare-hare
= 91 characters

hare-krsna-hare-krsna-krsna-krsna-hare-hare-hare-rama-hare-rama-rama-rama-hare-hare
= 83 characters

harekrsnaharekrsnakrsnakrsnahareharehareramhareramramramharehare = 64
characters

It would allow the Hare कrishna Mahamantra, the great prayer for deliverance
in this Age to be fully put on an internet domain name.  The chanting and
recitation of the Mahamantra cleanses the heart of the impurities and
pollution.  Caitanya Mahaprabhu and incarnation of कrishna, the Supreme
Personality of Godhead Movement, popularised the chanting of the Mahamantra
some 500 years ago and is meant for every town and village in the world.

Now His Divine Grace A C Bhaकtivedanta Swami  Prabhupada, Founder, Eternal
Diकsa and Siकsa Spiritual Master of the Hare कrishna Movement in the chain
of disciplic succession has popularised it in the West and continues to
popularise.

p.s. Some time ago I posted on the IETF mailing list via another email
account.

Best,

Meeकu

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:59:21 -0500

Too many applications have the existing DNS segment lengths encoded.

I suggest that you instead consider.

hare.krishna.hare.krishna.krishna.krishna.hare.hare.hare.rama.hare.ramarama.rama.hare.hare

You would have to talk to ICANN to get the .hare TLD assigned.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>wrote:

> This is a request for internet engineers to increase the character limit
> for registration in the various internet domain names (com, net, org, info
> etc) from 63 characters to more at least 76 or 68 or 91 or 83 or 64, the
> higher it is the better.  I believe the raising the characters on the
> internet domain names will very good from a spiritual perspective.  I base
> these figures on the spiritual prayer and chant:
>
> It would allow the Hare कrishna Mahamantra, the great prayer for
> deliverance in this Age to be fully put on an internet domain name.  The
> chanting and recitation of the Mahamantra cleanses the heart of the
> impurities and pollution.  Caitanya Mahaprabhu and incarnation of कrishna,
> the Supreme Personality of Godhead Movement, popularised the chanting of the
> Mahamantra some 500 years ago and is meant for every town and village in the
> world.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf
>
>

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/