Subject: Off Topic: On the way to Prague

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:35:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

If you have some extra time before the IETF, may I cordially invite 
you to a very special evening in the Thomaskirche in Leipzig, Germany 
on Thursday, March 24th, at 18:30 for a pipe organ demonstration and 
concert. This is the church where Johann Sebastian Bach spent the last 
part of his life as organist and cantor (1723 - 1750). You'll hear 
music by Bach (obviously), Mendelssohn and others, performed by two 
organists on the famous Wilhelm Sauer organ (1889) and Gerald Woehl 
"Bach" organ (2000).

Details of the event can be found here: 

http://www.yikes.com/~ole/store/LEIPZIG/Social_Event.html

(Sponsorship details available upon request).

Leipzig is about 4 hours by train from Frankfurt. Prague is another 
3.5 hours (via Dresden). (There is an airport in Leipzig too if you
prefer to fly).

Ole J. Jacobsen
Principal without Chorus
http://organdemo.info
[email-masked]