Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-14

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:16:59 +0200

Hi,

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-14

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-1-23

IETF LC End Date: 2011-1-24

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.  The document starts with Contributors and acknowledgments section. I
think that this is not the major reason for the document and suggest moving
these two sections to the end of the document.

2.  In the Abbreviations and Conventions section which includes the
terminology it may be good to reference the terminology from RFC3985.

3.  Towards the end of section 7 and in the beginning of section 11 you
RFC5087 not as a reference while in other places you have it as a reference.
I think it should be written as a reference.

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:47:24 +0000

Roni

Thanks for the nit-catching.

I assume  you RFC5087 not as a reference means you quote RFC5087 not as a reference.

Due to Adrian's DISCUSS we are going to have to respin after the LC;
I will fix all the nits you mention (and Russ' nit as well) at that time.

Y(J)S

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 09:17
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'IETF-Discussion list'
Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-14

Hi,
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-1-23

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.  The document starts with Contributors and acknowledgments section. I think that this is not the major reason for the document and suggest moving these two sections to the end of the document.

2.  In the Abbreviations and Conventions section which includes the terminology it may be good to reference the terminology from RFC3985.

3.  Towards the end of section 7 and in the beginning of section 11 you RFC5087 not as a reference while in other places you have it as a reference. I think it should be written as a reference.

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:14:16 +0200

Yaakov,

Yes this is what I mean

Roni

From: Yaakov Stein [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:47 PM
To: Roni Even; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: 'IETF-Discussion list'
Subject: RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-14

Roni

I assume  you RFC5087 not as a reference means you quote RFC5087 not as a
reference.

Y(J)S

Hi,

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-1-23

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: