Subject: Re: Question about Prague

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:58:40 -0600

On 12/30/10 6:15 AM, Ray Pelletier wrote:
>
> Registration will open the beginning of next week with the usual hotel details, etc.
>
> Ray

Wow. Less than a week, and the special rate for the block is already 
unavailable. I've reserved a room at 5600 CZK per night (about $300US), 
but I don't think I can keep that reservation (I'd have a hard time 
getting it reimbursed).

Is something completely botched in Hilton's system, or is the block 
actually sold out already? If it's the latter, is the secretariat 
working to expand the block?

/a

---

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jan 2011 01:12:43 -0000

>but I don't think I can keep that reservation (I'd have a hard time 

I just followed the link from the IETF web site and it offered
me a room at the 3700 conference rate.

R's,
John