Subject: Pictures of you in your IETF T-shirts

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:05:06 -0500

As part of recognizing the IETF's 25th anniversary, we would like to
celebrate the tradition of IETF meeting t-shirts and community
contribution.

We are assembling a gallery of photographs of t-shirts from across the
years.   The photographs need not be from IETF Meetings. In fact, the
more interesting the locale, the better.  For example, a photograph
with the t-shirt from the 50th IETF meeting being worn at the top of
Mt. Everest would be a wonderful contribution; you may recall that
t-shirt has long sleeves.

We intend to assemble appropriate contributions in an online gallery
at http://www.ietf.org/25years and display them during the Welcome
Reception in Prague.

We invite contributions through the upload form at:

   http://www.ietf.org/ietf25/submit.py

So that we may have time to assemble them, please submit them no
later than 1200 UTC on 25 March 2011.

Sincerely,
Russ