Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-06

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:12:41 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-3-10

IETF LC End Date: 2011-3-18

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as Informational   RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.       In section 1 "The returned list of I-Ds and/or RFCs includes five
columns", the current data tracker has six columns with an IPR column. Is
this going to be removed. The whole document does not include it as an
attribute.

2.       In section 1.3 in the first bullet you do not have sent to RFC
editor as a significant change. 

3.       Is section 1.5 still relevant or can you remove it already.

4.       In section 2.3.1 first bullet you mention a view by group name. I
did not see any definition of a group and a requirement to be able to name
groups

 

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       In section 2.3.1 first paragraph "after the user is of the net"
should be "off"

2.       In section 2.3.2 second paragraph "The default is to display is I-D
filename ." the second "is" not needed.

3.       In appendix B 4 bullet you have "cull" did you mean "null"

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:08:01 -0800

On 3/10/11 6:12 AM, Roni Even wrote:
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
> you may receive.

Thanks for the review. Everything on your list seemed fine, and will 
appear in the next draft.

--Paul Hoffman