Subject: Now safe to download NroffEdit 2.05

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:01:23 +0100

My apology for all the recent updates that hit the users of NroffEdit.

I've added quite some features in the recent attempt to push NroffEdit to
the next level, not only as an easy to use editing tool, but also as a
review tool with improved text2Nroff conversion, improved reading functions,
diff integration and ability to publish permanent diff URL:s to others to
show suggested changes.

The full list of recent changes can be found here:
http://aaa-sec.com/nroffedit/nroffedit/faqbugs.html

All changes from version 1.40 up to 2.05 have been added during the last
couple of weeks.

If you got tired and turned off the auto update feature due to the many
updates, then it is now safe to download version 2.05.
It appears to be solid and stable and is probably the last version for a
while as other things needs my attention.

Any questions or suggestions can be sent to  <[email-masked]> or to
me privately.
Thanks for all feedback that helped this version get better.

/Stefan Santesson