Subject: ICANN Leadership Positions open.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:02:48 +0100

Resent on behalf of the ICANN Nomcom, sorry for any duplicates.

Apply now for ICANN's Leadership Positions: Introducing the
Nominating Committee (NomCom)

The NomCom is an independent committee that, over a three-year cycle,
is responsible for the selection and appointment of half of the
voting members of ICANN's Board of Directors as well as members of
ICANN's policy making Supporting Organizations and Advisory Councils.

The 2011 NomCom is currently seeking volunteers willing to join
ICANN's leadership and help shape the future of the Internet.

The application process for the following positions is now open:

* At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) (3 seats, Africa;
Asia/Australia/Pacific; and Latin America/Caribbean Islands regions)
* Generic Names Supporting Organization Council (GNSO) (2 seats)
* Country Code Names Support Organization Council (ccNSO) (1 seat)
* Board of Directors (2 seats)

Information about the qualifications and experience required for
these positions is available on the NomCom website
<http://nomcom.icann.org/positions-2011.htm>

Self-nominations are welcome, or you can suggest a candidate -- if
you know someone who could help lead development of policy for the
Domain Name System, then the NomCom wants to hear from you!

Visit the NomCom website <http://nomcom.icann.org> for details of how
to apply <http://nomcom.icann.org/apply> or how to recommend an
expert <http://nomcom.icann.org/suggest> for a position.

NomCom Chair, Adam Peake <[email-masked]> would be pleased to
answer any questions a potential candidates may have.

Closing date for applications 4 April 2011.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.