Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:13:09 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-5-29

IETF LC End Date: 2011-6-6

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues:

1.       I am not sure how the IANA consideration section is in-line with
the IANA consideration section of RFC5892. Maybe some clarification text
would be helpful. 

2.       The IANA registry for derived property value has RFC 5892, does
this draft want to change the reference, how will it be done.

  I think that it relates also to the issue of whether this draft updates
RFC 5892.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       In section 1 "of three code points that where allocated" should be
were.