Subject: Quebec City IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:27:41 -0400

Quebec City IETF Codesprint

When:  23 July 2011, starting at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
      All code will become part of the open source IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Significant enhancements
to the Datatracker to support IETF WG chairs will be deployed this
week.  Experience with these enhancements may lead to new ideas.
Work to polish or improve these enhancements or other tools will be
most welcome.

Steve Conte will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz
will be coordinating the event in Quebec City.  More information is
available at:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF81Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF81SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
 Russ