Subject: Call for opinion on impact of cashless economy on 'Security Consideration'

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:21:50 -0700

Hi, Readers use information given in this message at thier own risk.
Author cannot be held responsible for damages/consequences caused.
Refer http://samirsrivastava.typepad.com. Search wipo.int for patents
by me. Work has potential to impact security consideration of IETF
docs.  Awarding a prize is in the sole discretion of awarding
organization.Yet nobel peace prize to US President not clear. He was
awarded it for diplomacy within a year after becoming President. I
sent slide set on cashless economy to khosla ventures in 2007. When I
posted on alt.security.terrorism on nov-28-10, president went on
surprise trip to Afganistan. I suspect it is used for someting else
also. Due to various reasons referred work is not able to draw
attention from media and governments. I request parties mentioned on
email to clarify doubts on public forum. I request IETEers to review
it. BTW outstanding work of nobel winners is well known in advance.
Due to unavoidable situations I cannot submit draft.  Regards  Samir
Srivastava

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:42:05 -0700

Added more on the distribution list regards  Samir Srivastava

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:30:22 -0700

Hi, I am resending. Are the parties mentioned waiting for the email
keeping legal time limit ( if it is 4 years in US) to expire. Can
someone advise me on this time limit? Due to unavoidable situation, I
have limited internet access. I hope parties will reply ASAP. Regards
Samir