Subject: Re: SORBS blacklist

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:42:08 -0700

On Jul 1, 2011, at 4:48 AM, John Leslie wrote:                                  
>   Hey, folks!                                                                 
>                                                                               
>   mail.ietf.org[64.170.98.30] got listed on SORBS for spamming.               
>                                                                               
>   It's not that hard to get off... Fix it!                                    
                                                                                And just a reminder to all that the "folks" who do the fixing of these 
things can be reached at:

	[email-masked]

We encourage everyone to report known problems there, rather than to this
list, which the action team does not generally monitor.

More details about this can be seen at: http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html

Thanks! :-)

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)