Subject: slide numbers

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:22:44 -0400

Dear Presenters,

Please include slide numbers in your presentations. This makes life much
easier for remote participants and jabber scribes.

Thanks!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:29:25 +0200

> easier for remote participants and jabber scribes.

And also when you are presenting, please say on which slide you are.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)