Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-23

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:36:12 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-23

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-8-16

IETF LC End Date: 2011-8-19

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.  

Major issues:

Minor issues:

I find that the document provides in depth testing procedures and reporting.
What I think may be helpful is a recommendation about how many times to
repeat each of the tests to get more accurate results. Is there any
experience.

Maybe it will be good to have some text on experience from actual testing
that were done based on the document.

Nits/editorial comments:  

I noticed that the issue of normative references was discussed and I had
similar observation since the references in the terminology section are
normative and Po11t is in draft forms. Did you consider why they are
normative and not informative.