Subject: Is there: Discussions, Evaluations, Decisions, Acceptance, Progress?

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:43:57 +0100

Hi All,

For any IETF WG discussion, we recommend reasons/references and equal
recognistion for progress.
For any IETF WG evaluation/review, we recommend two way discussions for
progress.
For any IETF WG decision, we recommend evaluation and then need rough
consensus for progress.
For any IESG decision, we recommend WG input and internet community input
and their consensus.

IMO, for any IETF-Participant's progress, he/she needs to know *why*
through discussions/questions, and he/she should make *decisions* for
the WG's I-Ds/RFCs with his/her community through rough consensus.
Decisions are accepted by community only if they are discussed or they
have clear reasons.

Please advise if you agree/disagree, thanks,

Best Regards
AB