Subject: More Plugins for Firefox to do draft searches and draft/RFC HTML downloads

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:37:39 +0000

Hi.

Thanks to Dale for the new search plugins - useful.

I made these other ones that get RFCs and use the tools.ietf.org HTML
page to find sets of drafts from a few words.  They were originally
published on the tools discuss list about 19 months ago.
  
Download the attachments into the searchplugins sub-directory of the 
Firefox installation directory or your local profile
(~/.mozilla/firefox/Xxxxx.default/searchplugins on Linux) and restart
Firefox. Its easy enough to customize the plugins if you want a specific
WG/RG because you are dealing with it all the time.

I'd like the searches to download the HTML or text etc to taste if the 
search finds only one draft, but the 404 error handler doesn't deal with
extra parameters at the mome

Hope these might be useful.

Regards,
Elwyn

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss