Subject: The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format

From: Zhun Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:21:15 +0800

Dear All:
     I submitted a I-D ,please give me more help! Thanks!
Best Regards!

Zhun Guo

A new version of I-D, draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhun Guo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Revision:        00
Title:           The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different
Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format
Creation date:   2013-03-22
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00