Subject: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:50:07 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14.txt
	Flow Selection Techniques
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 21-March-2013
IETF LC End Date: 1-April-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Major issues: none (the previous major issue has been resolved by 
revision.  Thank you.)

Minor issues:
	The tracker does not indicate a document shepherd for this document.

	If compliance is a big issue, then this document seems under-specified. 
For example, it says in section 5.1 "In order to be compliant with this 
document, at least the Property Match Filtering MUST be implemented." 
However, Property Match Filtering as defined in section 5.1.1 is a range 
of behaviors, so it is unclear which property tests must be supported 
(any, all possible?) in order to be compliant.

Nits/editorial comments: None