Subject: Fwd: [ISOC] Applications open for ISOC Fellowship to IETF 88 (Vancouver)

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:18:10 +0700

Para los interesados.

Slds
as

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ISOC] Applications open for ISOC Fellowship to IETF 88
(Vancouver)
Date: 	Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:02:37 +0000
From: 	Steve Conte <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications for
its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF.  The Fellowship
programme allows engineers from emerging and developing economies to
attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.

As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body,
responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks.
IETF participants represent an international community of network
designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical
operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet
architecture.

Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process.
The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for
the IETF 88 in Vancouver, Canada:

* IETF 88, November 03-08, 2013, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Information and links to apply can be found at:
http://www.internetsociety.org/fellows-ietf

Fellowship applications are due by 05 July 2013.

I encourage you apply or pass this information about this program to
individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the
Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.

The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias,
SIDN, Google, Microsoft, and Verisign.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Conte
<[email-masked]>.

Kind Regards,

Steve Conte

-----
Steve Conte
Internet Leadership Programme
The Internet Society
[email-masked]

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:54:09 +0700

Ignore!

    Wrong list. Jetlag.

my apologies,
as