Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pkix-est-07

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:59:23 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pkix-est-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-6-22

IETF LC End Date: 2013-6-24

IESG Telechat date: 2013-6-27

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Standard track RFC.

This is not a comment, I read the draft and not being an expert in this area
I found it clear for me to read. The document structure made it easier to
read.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.  In section 4.5.2 "to use the the secp384r1 elliptic curve" repeated
"the"