Subject: ipv6hackers meeting in Berlin (July 28th, 2013)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:01:00 +0200

Folks,

- From a couple of years now, we have had a mailing-list devoted to IPv6
hacking (i.e., testing, tools, low-level stuff, etc.). The
mailing-list ("charter", subscription options, etc.) is available at:
<http://lists.si6networks.com/listinfo/ipv6hackers/>.

We're planning to have our first in-person meeting on July 28th, 2013,
in Berlin (most likely in the afternoon, between lunch and the IETF
welcome reception). The venue would be either the IETF venue
(InterContinental Berlin), or some nearby hotel/room (to be confirmed
soon).

We're planning to have some presentations (which MUST be accompanied
with code :-) ), and might also have an IPv6 mini-hackathon (i.e.,
work on code, test implementations, try stuff).

In order to plan for the meeting, we'd need to have some indication of
how many people would attend, whether they would have stuff to
present, etc. So I've set up a very short on-line survey to help us
plan for the meeting.

If you're interested, please take 5 minutes to complete the survey at:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFL386K>

Thanks!

Best regards,
- -- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492