Subject: Re: documenting feedback of meeting venues

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:12:54 +0200

Hi Bob Hinden, and IETF management

I attended a presentation of IAOC in IETF last-meeting. I have send
you the below message which you did not reply so far (was waiting for
three months). Please note that this is my last reminder (will wait
only two weeks). I was remotely attending your talk in the last IETF
meeting, and I asked a question but you or someone refered me to post
on the list and that I will get reply. Please note I still did not get
a reply and that I think was ignored by the presenters of such work. I
don't think the community can be ignored.

AB
I usually give a communication delay tolerance time for about three
months because people may be busy, but don't forget my requests :-)

On 3/10/13, Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]> wrote:
> To: Bob Hinden, (presented at IAOC overview)
>
>  My question to Bob; why not document the feedback (of meeting venues) of
> community of past for the future?
>
>  I recommend to change the IAOC procedure, to allow documentation?
>
> AB
>

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:52:32 +0300

AB,

Thanks for the reminder.

We have starting putting the post meeting survey results online.  See:

  http://iaoc.ietf.org/surveys.html

IETF 70, 68, 65, 64 are there now.  The IAD will add IETF 80 through 86 later this week this week and earlier meetings after that.

Bob