Subject: adaptive http

From: Faiz ul haque Zeya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
 I have an idea and want to share.It is about adaptive http. The protocol requests the interests and other parameters from the client and send the web page dynamically different to different users based on the interests. The intersts can be shared via XML. This is in contrast to configured html pages a different mechanism,
regards
faiz

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:40:33 -0400

Hi Faiz,

Thanks for bringing your idea to the IETF.  The best way to propose your
idea is to write down the details in an "Internet-draft".  That helps make
sure that everyone understands how your system works.  There are some tools
for writing drafts here:
http://tools.ietf.org/

Once you've written your draft, submit it here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

--Richard

On Thursday, June 27, 2013, Fail ul haque Zeya wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I have an idea and want to share.It is about adaptive http. The protocol
> requests the interests and other parameters from the client and send the
> web page dynamically different to different users based on the interests.
> The intersts can be shared via XML. This is in contrast to configured html
> pages a different mechanism,
> regards
> faiz
>
>