Subject: Time between meetings

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:28:23 +0200

Hi,

I chaired two afternoon sessions on Thursday, and I think that the 10
minutes break between the sessions were not enough. Not only had I to
rush to the other room to set up my laptop etc., but also the scribes
and minutes takers that have volunteered for the second session were
not yet there (they arrived about 5 minutes after meeting start), so
that I had to find new volunteers at the beginning of the meeting. I
know that the available meeting time is very sparse, but having 20
minutes between meetings could avoid that.

Ulrich

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:24:09 +0200

Or eat less cookies.  :)

	Now, seriously. I think in your case, it was just bad luck to chair to
meetings one after the other.

	For the rest, taking punctuality more seriously would help.

	As you said, time is scarce and I prefer to use it in meetings than in
breaks.

my 20 cents,
as

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:28:22 +0200

Fair enough. By the way, this was in no way meant as a critizism of the scribe or minutes takers, they did a great job.