Subject: Gen-ART IETF LC review of draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:34:34 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-8-5

IETF LC End Date: 2013-8-16

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Why is it going to be an Informational RFC, considering that there is a lot
of normative language in the document.

Nits/editorial comments:

According to RFC editor guidelines
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/policy.html#policy.abstract) the abstract section
should not contain citations unless they are completely defined within the
Abstract.