Subject: will the IETF-88 technical plenary be recorded for later viewing?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:15:31 -0800

Hi, will the IETF-88 technical plenary be recorded for later viewing?

Its being streamed over YouTube (IETF YouTube channel [1]) sorta implies it 
might be recorded, but it'd nice to have confirmation.

thanks,

=JeffH

[1] https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/videos

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:44:11 -0800

> On Nov 3, 2013, at 6:15 PM, =JeffH <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Yes. It will be available for later viewing. Details soon. 

Ray
> 
> Its being streamed over YouTube (IETF YouTube channel [1]) sorta implies it might be recorded, but it'd nice to have confirmation.
> 
> thanks,
> 
> =JeffH
>

---

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:33:22 -0800

Jeff,

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM, =JeffH <[email-masked]>
 wrote:

> Its being streamed over YouTube (IETF YouTube channel [1]) sorta implies
> it might be recorded, but it'd nice to have confirmation.
>

Yes, it will be recorded and will be available on the IETF YouTube channel
after the event is over.

I've updated the page at http://www.ietf.org/live/ to reflect that the
event will be recorded.  I'd also encourage people to promote
http://www.ietf.org/live/ for the live video stream of the Technical
Plenary versus the straight YouTube link primarily so that if there are any
technical issues we can just change the embed information on that page
(versus trying to redirect people to a new YouTube connection.)

Thanks for asking,
Dan

--
Dan York, [email-masked]
http://danyork.me   http://twitter.com/danyork