Subject: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-08

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:23:50 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-08
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Nov-18-2013
IETF LC End Date: Jul-31-2013
IESG Telechat date: Nov-21-2013

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as a Proposed
Standard. [Ready with nits]

The draft describes a means by which Devices behind a residential gateway
may discover the correct Location Information Server on the access network
providing Internet access to residential gateway.  The Device may thereby
gain access to certain location-based services.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: 

Page 13, 3rd paragraph, 3rd sentence: change ³even in the² to
³even if the².  Insert ³degree of² before ³accuracy².