Subject: Meetecho IETF recordings? (was: Video of TCMTF BoF)

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:20:55 -0800

http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Recordings/watch.jsp?recording=IETF87_TCMTF&chapter=part_1
http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Recordings/watch.jsp?recording=IETF87_TCMTF&chapter=part_2
 > ...

How did you find those IETF-87 recordings? Meetecho appears to me to only 
have publicly-visible repositories up to IETF-86...

http://www.meetecho.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34:ietf-86en&catid=19:articoli&Itemid=139&lang=en

Anyone know if the Meetcho folk will be at IETF-88 Vancouver?

thanks,

=JeffH

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:31:57 -0800

On Nov 3, 2013, at 6:20 PM, =JeffH <[email-masked]> wrote:

> How did you find those IETF-87 recordings? Meetecho appears to me to only have publicly-visible repositories up to IETF-86...
> 

http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions

> Anyone know if the Meetcho folk will be at IETF-88 Vancouver?

yes

http://ietf88.conf.meetecho.com/

or embedded within

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/88/remote-participation.html

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:29:33 -0800

Hi Jeff,

[Bcc to someone from Meetecho]

At 18:20 03-11-2013, =JeffH wrote:
>How did you find those IETF-87 recordings? Meetecho appears to me to 
>only have publicly-visible repositories up to IETF-86...

You can access the IETF 87 recordings at http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/

>Anyone know if the Meetcho folk will be at IETF-88 Vancouver?

There will likely be Meetecho people attending the meeting.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy