Subject: Re: 'geonet' BoF

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:14:01 +0100

Hello IETFers,

We held a geonet BoF in Vancouver.  The proceedings and minutes are at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/materials.html#wg-geonet

The meetecho log is at:
http://ietf88.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#GEONET

The next steps is to come up with a crisper problem statement, starting 
from scratch without considering a particular solution.  We discussed 
recently use-cases, terminology.

I encourage more people to join the email list at:
http://ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its

Alex

Le 07/11/2013 03:03, Alexandru Petrescu a écrit :
> Hello IETFers,
>
> The 'geonet' BoF went well yesterday.  We had around 100 people in the
> room and 20 were explicit in their interest in the work.  However, the
> problem scope needs to be narrowed down by more iterations.
>
> The BoF's email list is at:
>
> http://ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>
> Alex
>
>
>