Subject: ITCG?

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 07:39:40 +1300

Hi,

I'm quite curious about the Internet Technical Coordination Group
mentioned in the email cited below, not to mention the "recent Internet
technical community's call for nominations to the 1net Steering
Committee and two Brazil meeting committees."

I don't recall the IETF's role in this being discussed here or
on the [email-masked] list.

http://1net-mail.1net.org/pipermail/discuss/2013-December/000111.html

   Brian

---

From: manning bill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:51:02 -0800

you missed Russ’s email on the ietf list.

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 08:40:18 +1300

Yes, I think it used a different name for the group. In any case an
occasional progress report would be interesting.

Regards
   Brian