Subject: Re: [Gen-art] review: draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-03 (was -02)

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:37:41 -0500

This is a re-review of -03 of this document.

While I find it slightly odd, upon consideration I believe the statement 
that turning this protocol on is the administrative control required by 
the definition of admin-local scope is sufficient, and thus addresses my 
original concern.

If for some reason this needs to be revised further, I would like to see 
an explicit statement that this behavior (scope-4 announcing and 
forwarding) MUST by default be turned.  That would seem aligned with the 
declaration that turning this behavior on is the administrative action.

Otherwise, this document is now ready for publication as an 
Informational RFC.

Document: draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-03
      MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 12-Feb-2015
IETF LC End Date: done
IESG Telechat date: 19-Feb-2015

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern