Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-04

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:08:08 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

This review is in response to a request for early Gen-ART review.

Document: draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-04
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2015-02-12
IETF LC End Date: 2015-01-23
IESG Telechat date: 2015-02-19

Summary: Almost Ready.  One minor item to correct.

Major Concerns:

None.

Minor Concerns:

The upper-right corner of the title page and the abstract disagree.  One
says that this document updates 3 RFCs, and the other says that it
updates 5 RFCs.  Please correct the abstract.

---

From: Bodo Moeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:16:00 +0100

> updates 5 RFCs.  Please correct the abstract.

Right, thanks. The sentence in the abstract should be as follows:

"It updates RFC 2246, RFC 4346, RFC 4347, RFC 5246, and RFC 6347."

Bodo

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:53:51 +0200

Thanks for the review, Russ, and for taking the observation into account, Bodo.

Jari