Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:52:04 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-2-16

IETF LC End Date: 2015-2-20

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational  RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Some abbreviations are used before they are specified: LLC, WPAN, EB

I was wondering what the purpose of Appendix B is, does it provide any
requirements, in which case it should be part of the main document with
normative language.